Closed Thread
Page 73 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning girls
    Awake early and
    I have been reading around and wondering if I should be on dhea? Are any of u on it?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016),MamaKes  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Morning girls
    Awake early and
    I have been reading around and wondering if I should be on dhea? Are any of u on it?
    Morning @Tinachris I was on it for my two last OE cycles but not now that I'm doing by first with DE. Warren prescribes it regularly, but as its for egg quality i not longer need.... Ask him about it and I'm sure you'll have a script in no time! Approx $70/80 at a compounding chemist.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet16 View Post
    It was natural conception
    After 8 years of unexplained infertility and no pregnancies
    I had done 4 transfers with dr ong on the gold coast (my marriage broke up after 3 transfers cause of infertility)

And last cycle with current partner my eggs disintegrated and my gut for a very long time said there was more to this!! Dr ong disagreed

Dr ong picked up last cycle the mthfr gere so i was more thinking auto immune... as nothing else made sense

I had many chem pregnancies

So when i booked in with wazza (8 month wait) i also booked in with dr m. (From the nkc thread)

He diagnosed my killer cells were attacking my t cells and wasn't allowing implantation (how this baby implanted i dont know)

And that with this condition i shouldnt be doing ivf as my eggs hate it (clearly) lol

So we decided while we wait for wazza go to springwood clinic for transfers with dr m protocol

To only find out i was pregnant during our first doctor visit

Dr m has me on progesterone, clexane and steriods

I know i am so lucky and so blessed but also know wazza would have got us there
    Wonderful news @Velvet16. Some of us have these miracles and so glad it's you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks beautlful ladies, it means alot xoxo

Tinachris- was on it when i fell i onky took a total of a month

But i think it contributed to my bfp

I wss also on melatonin (if your not alresdy)

Both for egg quality

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Morning girls
    Awake early and
    I have heard good things on general avout this too hun and as others have said if you ask Warren about it he will probably be very open about you starting it. Its not a medication I can use due to my pcos or I would ask for it too ti improve my egg quality.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-04-2016),Tinachris  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I had a phone call from the nurse today with my thaw results on my 3 embies. Unfortunately 1 embie didn't survive the thaw and the second wasn't good enough to biopsy so we only have one embryo to biopsy which is now a 7bb (so fully hatched). We are still going ahead with the biopsy but not feeling confident that this lonely embie will be chromosomely sound to transfer. Have been thinking I may start another fresh cycle again and if it miraculously does come back ok we can transfer that embie whilst we get the fresh lot tested. I seem to get a better lining on a fresh cycle so it would be good if I could use it. Thinking I may also ask about growth hormone but I know it costs a fortune , just want to throw everything at this cycle.
    Morning honey, just saw your post. I'm so sorry 2 didn't survive but all you need is 1 and hopefully your little lonely one is the one. Thinking of you and big hugs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know what time Wazza is there until on a Saturday? Just realised need a script. Should of got it yesterday oops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sorry, I haven't been in on a Saturday X don't u hate when u forget something lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna I have asked Warrens office to fax scripts to my local chemist for me before now and that works really well if you ring today they can have it there before this afternoon. I usually then just ring the chemist to check they have received it and ask them to make it up for when I come in.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016),Gagingi  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna I think it's different every week depending on if he is doing FET's at the hospital. When I have been on a Saturday it's always been super early (5-6am). If you call the girls today I'm sure they will know - little Kate or someone should be there for a while if Warren is in too... She would be able to give you your scripts.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016)