Closed Thread
Page 72 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chyna good news even better numbers. My numbers are always shifty and low which usually equals bad news so good high numbers mean good news😊@gorgeousgeorge keep taking all the sup ps except for the melatonin, right through the 2ww and onwards.. He stops the melatonin before EPU at trigger I think. No melatonin in the 2ww.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 31-03-2016 at 16:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna good news even better numbers. My numbers are always shifty and low which usually equals bad news so good high numbers mean good news😊@gorgeousgeorge keep taking all the sup ps except for the melatonin, right through the 2ww and onwards.. He stops the melatonin before EPU at trigger I think. No melatonin in the 2ww.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw congratulations @Velvet16! Is this ur first Bub? Did u do IVF or iui? How many cycles did u do? Sorry for all my q's im just curious 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

I am.very fortunate to have had a successful 12 wewk scan

So i cancelled my appointment with Warren (if anyone wants it)

12th July at 1pm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks ladies for the supplements advice. Im only on the over the counter stuff, i.e. vitamins (no melatonin or dhea because 1) havent got a prescription and 2) bit wary of trying to convince a gp to give them to me before i see charlotte just in case it makes things worse and 3) i am so over dr surgeries in general and being dismissed by them) Its so nice to know i can ask questions and get good advice from knowledgeable peeps xox

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016),Tinachris  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Naw congratulations @Velvet16! Is this ur first Bub? Did u do IVF or iui? How many cycles did u do? Sorry for all my q's im just curious 😊
    It was natural conception
    After 8 years of unexplained infertility and no pregnancies
    I had done 4 transfers with dr ong on the gold coast (my marriage broke up after 3 transfers cause of infertility)

And last cycle with current partner my eggs disintegrated and my gut for a very long time said there was more to this!! Dr ong disagreed

Dr ong picked up last cycle the mthfr gere so i was more thinking auto immune... as nothing else made sense

I had many chem pregnancies

So when i booked in with wazza (8 month wait) i also booked in with dr m. (From the nkc thread)

He diagnosed my killer cells were attacking my t cells and wasn't allowing implantation (how this baby implanted i dont know)

And that with this condition i shouldnt be doing ivf as my eggs hate it (clearly) lol

So we decided while we wait for wazza go to springwood clinic for transfers with dr m protocol

To only find out i was pregnant during our first doctor visit

Dr m has me on progesterone, clexane and steriods

I know i am so lucky and so blessed but also know wazza would have got us there

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2016),Chyna  (31-03-2016),MamaKes  (01-04-2016),Tinachris  (31-03-2016),yjeu  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow what an amazing journey! @Velvet16
    You've got your own little miracle there 😌 thanks for sharing and best of luck 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A well deserved bfp there @Velvet16 definitely a miracle. Hope its a straight forward pregnancy with no issues x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet16 View Post
    It was natural conception
    After 8 years of unexplained infertility and no pregnancies
    I had done 4 transfers with dr ong on the gold coast (my marriage broke up after 3 transfers cause of infertility)

And last cycle with current partner my eggs disintegrated and my gut for a very long time said there was more to this!! Dr ong disagreed

Dr ong picked up last cycle the mthfr gere so i was more thinking auto immune... as nothing else made sense

I had many chem pregnancies

So when i booked in with wazza (8 month wait) i also booked in with dr m. (From the nkc thread)

He diagnosed my killer cells were attacking my t cells and wasn't allowing implantation (how this baby implanted i dont know)

And that with this condition i shouldnt be doing ivf as my eggs hate it (clearly) lol

So we decided while we wait for wazza go to springwood clinic for transfers with dr m protocol

To only find out i was pregnant during our first doctor visit

Dr m has me on progesterone, clexane and steriods

I know i am so lucky and so blessed but also know wazza would have got us there
    Oh honey that's definately an amazing journey. A huge congratulations and here's to a healthy 8mths