Closed Thread
Page 71 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Just got my call and hcg gone from 631 to 9105 in 7 days! Prog dropped a little but Kendall said as long as it's over 30 they don't worry it's 351. I'm so relieved and a little bit more excited now. This is gonna happen! How are you doing today hun?
    Great news and fantastic numbers!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chyna yay! Lol, ive been waiting all day to get home n check my phone/internet to see how you went. Its like im addicted to a soap opera and have to know whats happened on todays episode. Very happy for you :-) :-) :-)
    Asf i started 350 gonal -f yesterday and have been sniffing syneral spray for the last 3 weeks, its really knocked me about this time. Im like crawling into bed to lie down when i get home from work then up to eat dinner then back to bed. Anyone else find they felt side effects more the more cycles theyve done? I dont remember ever being this tired before? Anyway have a scan booked for next friday to see if ive got follicles n measure them etc... this will be my last cycle wirh this clinic, then I'll be waiting for my appointment t with charlotte. I wish i could start dhea now.
    Oh, and do you ladies know, should i stop taking vitamins after/if i have an transfer, like during the 2 week wait? Ive been taking all the supplements like vit E, fish oil, folate, berocca, on wazzas list. TIA :-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016),Tinachris  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Chyna yay! Lol, ive been waiting all day to get home n check my phone/internet to see how you went. Its like im addicted to a soap opera and have to know whats happened on todays episode. Very happy for you :-) :-) :-)
    Asf i started 350 gonal -f yesterday and have been sniffing syneral spray for the last 3 weeks, its really knocked me about this time. Im like crawling into bed to lie down when i get home from work then up to eat dinner then back to bed. Anyone else find they felt side effects more the more cycles theyve done? I dont remember ever being this tired before? Anyway have a scan booked for next friday to see if ive got follicles n measure them etc... this will be my last cycle wirh this clinic, then I'll be waiting for my appointment t with charlotte. I wish i could start dhea now.
    Oh, and do you ladies know, should i stop taking vitamins after/if i have an transfer, like during the 2 week wait? Ive been taking all the supplements like vit E, fish oil, folate, berocca, on wazzas list. TIA :-)
    Thanks so much honey, I do the same thing can't wait to check out what's been happening. Lol. I kept on my vitamins etc on my 2ww from iui cycle just stopped the melatonin. Just give the nurses a call and they'll confirm for you.
    Last edited by Chyna; 01-04-2016 at 07:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge yes!! I've been sniffing synarel since 23 of feb and omg so tired, mind u melatonin doesn't help either I guess. As for your supplement question that's a really good one I've never thought of that before. Hopefully someone more knowledgable than me can answer that. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @keepontrying13 @BlondeinBrisvegas @Tinachris I couldnt wait to tell you all as only you ladies and my dh and parents know. I love having you all here for the support. Next hurdle is the dating scan on 15th April

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2016),Tinachris  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's okay @Chyna that's what we are here for. Supporting each other 🤗 I'd go insane otherwise 🙃

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thank you so much @keepontrying13 @BlondeinBrisvegas @Tinachris I couldnt wait to tell you all as only you ladies and my dh and parents know. I love having you all here for the support. Next hurdle is the dating scan on 15th April
    Not a problem Luv😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Great news hun so happy for you thats a great number.
    @gorgeousgeorge - Sorry to hear your not feeling great on the synarel, hope its worth it and you get good results at your scan. Yes hun continue all the vitamins etc continually. Even after my bfn I continued as know I will need to prepare for another cycle.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016),Gagingi  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a phone call from the nurse today with my thaw results on my 3 embies. Unfortunately 1 embie didn't survive the thaw and the second wasn't good enough to biopsy so we only have one embryo to biopsy which is now a 7bb (so fully hatched). We are still going ahead with the biopsy but not feeling confident that this lonely embie will be chromosomely sound to transfer. Have been thinking I may start another fresh cycle again and if it miraculously does come back ok we can transfer that embie whilst we get the fresh lot tested. I seem to get a better lining on a fresh cycle so it would be good if I could use it. Thinking I may also ask about growth hormone but I know it costs a fortune , just want to throw everything at this cycle.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016),MamaKes  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

I am.very fortunate to have had a successful 12 wewk scan

So i cancelled my appointment with Warren (if anyone wants it)

12th July at 1pm

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)