Closed Thread
Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I had a phone call from the nurse today with my thaw results on my 3 embies. Unfortunately 1 embie didn't survive the thaw and the second wasn't good enough to biopsy so we only have one embryo to biopsy which is now a 7bb (so fully hatched). We are still going ahead with the biopsy but not feeling confident that this lonely embie will be chromosomely sound to transfer. Have been thinking I may start another fresh cycle again and if it miraculously does come back ok we can transfer that embie whilst we get the fresh lot tested. I seem to get a better lining on a fresh cycle so it would be good if I could use it. Thinking I may also ask about growth hormone but I know it costs a fortune , just want to throw everything at this cycle.
    Morning honey, just saw your post. I'm so sorry 2 didn't survive but all you need is 1 and hopefully your little lonely one is the one. Thinking of you and big hugs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know what time Wazza is there until on a Saturday? Just realised need a script. Should of got it yesterday oops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sorry, I haven't been in on a Saturday X don't u hate when u forget something lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna I have asked Warrens office to fax scripts to my local chemist for me before now and that works really well if you ring today they can have it there before this afternoon. I usually then just ring the chemist to check they have received it and ask them to make it up for when I come in.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016),Gagingi  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna I think it's different every week depending on if he is doing FET's at the hospital. When I have been on a Saturday it's always been super early (5-6am). If you call the girls today I'm sure they will know - little Kate or someone should be there for a while if Warren is in too... She would be able to give you your scripts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies worked out will have enough till Monday then will swing by on way home from work. How are we all today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Velvet16 what a great story. Wanted to say congratulations! How wonderful, enjoy

@Heyside have been thinking of you with the thaw results. I found it so hard when I lost 2 out of 3 on my thaw last cycle. But.. You only need 1!! Come on lucky number 3
    Last edited by Little2; 01-04-2016 at 18:55.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little2 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I have heard good things on general avout this too hun and as others have said if you ask Warren about it he will probably be very open about you starting it. Its not a medication I can use due to my pcos or I would ask for it too ti improve my egg quality.
    @Heyside I have PCOS and in my case Warren still has me on DHEA. He reviews it on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    @Chyna I think it's different every week depending on if he is doing FET's at the hospital. When I have been on a Saturday it's always been super early (5-6am). If you call the girls today I'm sure they will know - little Kate or someone should be there for a while if Warren is in too... She would be able to give you your scripts.
    Just FYI - they don't have a receptionist on Saturdays and don't necessarily answer phones. It can be bedlam in there on Saturdays. If urgent it might be better to go in person, see if QFG will pop in for you, or ask your chemist if they will give you an emergency script. They might answer the phone if they hear it, but it's not a priority on a Saturday. if I had to ring on a Saturday I'd start ringing at 5, as Wazza might pick up before patients arrive.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Heyside I have PCOS and in my case Warren still has me on DHEA. He reviews it on a case-by-case basis.
    Oh that's interesting hun I have only heard that its not good due to raised androgens. So did he mention a reason why it was good for you? Seems I have a lot to ask him at my next appointment.