Closed Thread
Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Keepontrying13 I cycle remotely from Townsville. For EPU I did all my scans and bloods locally and then flew down to Brisbane for just the EPU. I arrived there the night before as my EPU was quite early in the morning and then I flew home after EPU that same afternoon. We have a QFG in Townsville though so they coordinate with them to do the scans here and I do my bloods through Sullivan niccolaides. The distance certainly does make it a bit harder I am having a bit of a melt down today actually as I am doing travelling donors and no AF yet so far and all the other ladies are already doing day two scans, have actually done their day two scans and intrapilads and I feel like I am spending $30,000 and have been completely forgotten about. I really can't afford to be forgotten as this is alot of money for us and a redraw on our home loan. I emailed the nurses so hopefully someone will get back to me and tell me that I am just been emotional because of the few meds I am already on & yes there was one receptionist who used to be a bit curt to me once or twice until I had my miscarriage then she was a lot nicer to me I think she felt sorry for me then after three transfers and then the miscarriage. It is also a lot harder having that remotely as well as you have to wait a bit longer ect but that's a whole other story. I have learnt to deal with the nurses mostly if I by email they usually respond within a day and run stuff past warren too if I need them too.
    @Maxwellsmum hello fellow traveler The closest clinic we have in Monash in Rocky which is 1/2 hour away so I have to do my scans at the local imaging place. They are pretty good there and very thorough. Also have to wait a day for bloods to get to Brissy which does my head in!! I really dont think people get how honestly extra stressful the travel is. To book flights a such short notice, leave work for long periods at a time its pretty rough. We had so much drama with our other FS. Last cycle he changed my scan day at the last minute when I had flights booked. They nurses and FS didn't care and basically didn't work with me at all. I was in tears the whole cycle. Needless to say we jumped ship after that cycle and here we are! Glad AF has arrived so you can get this show on the road! Its so hard all this waiting and no-one can truly understand until they have been in your position. The financial strain it puts on your life is really tough. Thank god we both work otherwise I have no idea how we would be able to continue to do this. I have lost track on how much we have spent. Our whole lives revolve around having a baby. I'm sure it will be all worth it though. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had one this time last year and can totally relate. Positive vibes coming your way lovely. Keep us updated on your progress!!!
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 31-03-2016 at 06:27.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you @Chyna this morning! I hope those bloods are sky high lovely ☺️ let us know asap 😝

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Hehe I think we were both there today @MamaKes. I was in the corner on my laptop - I got sooo much work done! I hope it went well for you.
    Hey @Gagingi lovely that's so cool we were both in at the same time! I think I saw you toward the end of my session, used the loo after you lol. Are you a shoulder length blonde?? X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Thinking of you @Chyna this morning! I hope those bloods are sky high lovely ☺️ let us know asap
    Thanks lovely, was so nervous excited all night and didn't sleep much as was so thirsty which is a good sign as didnt have that last time. Just home now, got in nice and early so should have res7lts back about lunchtime.
    Last edited by Chyna; 01-04-2016 at 07:56.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2016),Tinachris  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yjeu View Post
    @wishing25 congratulations for the nice doubling hcg level ! wazza said I need to do intralipids every 10~12days till 12weeks pregnant, so I did 4 times
    @Chyna I hope the two week waiting for the scan goes easy. I was overseas when Im 5 weeks and did like weekly scan because I am very bad at the waiting game.. anyway, I kept scaning till week 7 when finally found the heartbeats, also heard some ppl find heartbeats till like 8 weeks.
    I got diagnosed that I have autoimmune disease called sjogrens syndrome overseas when I was 5 weeks pregnant while I was overseas and just found out theres only two rheumatologist here in Darwin... I need to see one of them so I could have fetal echocardiography done from week 18 till week 28 because theres up to 5% that my diaease affects babys heart ... slim chance but still worrying me to death, I just keep hoping that since I already hit the jackpot, like 1/1000 people would have sjogrens and I just hope my baby would fall into the 95% that being non affected
    Sounds like we can never been relax and chill out lol, always worring this and that~
    Anyhow, hope all ladies had a relaxing Easter and keep being positive!
    Thank you honey. Hope your doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on cycle day1 👍just went in for bloods and booked my day 6 scan. AF is a biatch and a half today I feel so ill ☹ never usually feel so sick😥️ sitting in central for half an hour waiting for my next train doesn't help😖
    Oh hun, hope you get some relief soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly yes when I used to cycle in Townsville it was so easy for us. My husband came to all the appotments as well. It is hard the distance factor but I do have to say that Warren girls have never mucked me about. They usually let me choose transfer day after letting me check flight prices which as you know can vary a lot so close to the flight dates, last transfer I saved $600 alone by choosing one day over another. I am off work ATM which is great as I always hate them knowing I am doing ivf. Anyway hopefully for all of us it really will hopefully be worth it in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    @Maxwellsmum hello fellow traveler The closest clinic we have in Monash in Rocky which is 1/2 hour away so I have to do my scans at the local imaging place. They are pretty good there and very thorough. Also have to wait a day for bloods to get to Brissy which does my head in!! I really dont think people get how honestly extra stressful the travel is. To book flights a such short notice, leave work for long periods at a time its pretty rough. We had so much drama with our other FS. Last cycle he changed my scan day at the last minute when I had flights booked. They nurses and FS didn't care and basically didn't work with me at all. I was in tears the whole cycle. Needless to say we jumped ship after that cycle and here we are! Glad AF has arrived so you can get this show on the road! Its so hard all this waiting and no-one can truly understand until they have been in your position. The financial strain it puts on your life is really tough. Thank god we both work otherwise I have no idea how we would be able to continue to do this. I have lost track on how much we have spent. Our whole lives revolve around having a baby. I'm sure it will be all worth it though. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had one this time last year and can totally relate. Positive vibes coming your way lovely. Keep us updated on your progress!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @Chyna this morning! I hope those bloods are sky high lovely ☺️ let us know asap 😝
    Just got my call and hcg gone from 631 to 9105 in 7 days! Prog dropped a little but Kendall said as long as it's over 30 they don't worry it's 351. I'm so relieved and a little bit more excited now. This is gonna happen! How are you doing today hun?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (01-04-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Just got my call and hcg gone from 631 to 9105 in 7 days! Prog dropped a little but Kendall said as long as it's over 30 they don't worry it's 351. I'm so relieved and a little bit more excited now. This is gonna happen! How are you doing today hun?
    Whoo-Hoo!!! Congrat's Luv!! 😊

Your P4 levels are excellent plus they fluctuate throughout the day anyhoo😊

Looks like you got a sticky bean on board there!!!😊👍xo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Omg how good is that number!!! 😝🎉
    That's awesome!! 😊
    Yes, this is definitely gonna happen 😊
    I'm better today, thanks X

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-03-2016)