Closed Thread
Page 66 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for your answers, I really appreciate it. I will call his office first thing tomorrow morning

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little2 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2016),Chyna  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just cancelled an apt for this Thursday at 11.30 if anyone wants it. Have rebook for 2 weeks time to get my 1st scan 15th April. Am nervous already. It's gonna be all ok 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @Chyna!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Little2 - hi hun, I don't get af naturally at all so Warren brings it on using progesterone, maybe thats something he would consider for yoy due to your long cycles? Its a better way of doing it rather than the pill, my old clinic used the pill every cycle and it supressed my system too much. From what I hear yes he does back to back cycles quite regularly.
    @Chyna - Hopefully that two weeks time goes quickly hun and you can relax a little.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside and all others .
    I'm so devastated that I can't start now after waiting 48 days for AF but my husbands health is not great and we just have to wait until next month. I've phoned WDAs rooms this morning and waiting for nurse to call and let me know what the plan will be.
    Have a lovely day all x

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little2 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2016),Chyna  (29-03-2016),Gagingi  (29-03-2016),Heyside  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. So called clinic today to get BT and scan forms. After a long wait and a bit of attitude from the receptionist (is it just me or does anyone else find one particular woman quite rude?) I finally got a call back from the nurse.

We changed to Charlotte as our previous FS made it difficult for us travel wise. Making last minute changes etc making it impossible to get flights etc. Charlotte agreed that she would be happy for us to scan in our local town on day 6 and 10 but she wanted to do the last scan to make the decision on EPU and see things for herself. My first question is any out of towners that cycle with Warren and Charlotte do they allow you to do day 10 scan and bloods in your area and not in Brissy? I guess we are trying to minimise travel and stress of me being away for long periods of time.

Also Charlotte mentioned she wanted to do intralapids and the nurse said that would be done on day 10. Does it have to be on a particular day in your cycle? Is it based on NK cells? I'm wondering if it's of any benefit to me as we still haven't got results of NK cells yet but if it's high I'm assuming it may be worthwhile. Also is it for recurrent implementation failure?

Sorry for for all the questions but my mind is buzzing today....trying to work out the best time to go down to Brissy, new protocols....ahhhhhhhh

Thanks for listening girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Hi girls. So called clinic today to get BT and scan forms. After a long wait and a bit of attitude from the receptionist (is it just me or does anyone else find one particular woman quite rude?) I finally got a call back from the nurse.

We changed to Charlotte as our previous FS made it difficult for us travel wise. Making last minute changes etc making it impossible to get flights etc. Charlotte agreed that she would be happy for us to scan in our local town on day 6 and 10 but she wanted to do the last scan to make the decision on EPU and see things for herself. My first question is any out of towners that cycle with Warren and Charlotte do they allow you to do day 10 scan and bloods in your area and not in Brissy? I guess we are trying to minimise travel and stress of me being away for long periods of time.

Also Charlotte mentioned she wanted to do intralapids and the nurse said that would be done on day 10. Does it have to be on a particular day in your cycle? Is it based on NK cells? I'm wondering if it's of any benefit to me as we still haven't got results of NK cells yet but if it's high I'm assuming it may be worthwhile. Also is it for recurrent implementation failure?

Sorry for for all the questions but my mind is buzzing today....trying to work out the best time to go down to Brissy, new protocols....ahhhhhhhh

Thanks for listening girls!
    Hi @Keepontryin13 I can't help u with the remote cycling but I can help with the Intralipids question, yes it's for NK cells and yes u have to do it on certain days of your cycle, up to week 12. Apparently totally inconvenient as it takes hours, maybe you have to find someone in your town who'll administer it. Bit tricky to know if it's beneficial if u haven't got ur NK results back.Yes it's for implantation failure, if you google it you'll find heaps of info on NK. but The other lovely ladies will have tons of info for you I'm sure. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Keepontryin13 hope you manage to get everything organised, it can be a mind field at times can't it. Warren said to me if I wanted to I could get my scans done locally as we live a distance away but as you said nearer to EPU he wanted to see me personally for a scan. We decided to go down to Brisbane for all the scans in the end though as it usually only takes an hour and a half traveling at such an early hour and as I am not working at the moment it's workable. I can't help you too much on the intra-lipids, I did them with my old FS but Warren hasn't suggested it for me yet, I think my test came back clear. Good luck with it all hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Hi @Keepontryin13 I can't help u with the remote cycling but I can help with the Intralipids question, yes it's for NK cells and yes u have to do it on certain days of your cycle, up to week 12. Apparently totally inconvenient as it takes hours, maybe you have to find someone in your town who'll administer it. Bit tricky to know if it's beneficial if u haven't got ur NK results back.Yes it's for implantation failure, if you google it you'll find heaps of info on NK. but The other lovely ladies will have tons of info for you I'm sure. ������
    Thanks @Tinachris. There are no clinics close by unfortunately that would administer the intralapids. So if it's recommended we will do what we gotta do. Just hoping NK cell results don't take too long!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hi @Keepontryin13 hope you manage to get everything organised, it can be a mind field at times can't it. Warren said to me if I wanted to I could get my scans done locally as we live a distance away but as you said nearer to EPU he wanted to see me personally for a scan. We decided to go down to Brisbane for all the scans in the end though as it usually only takes an hour and a half traveling at such an early hour and as I am not working at the moment it's workable. I can't help you too much on the intra-lipids, I did them with my old FS but Warren hasn't suggested it for me yet, I think my test came back clear. Good luck with it all hun x
    Thanks @Heyside. We live 6 hours away so it makes life difficult! Will talk to nurse tomorrow and see if they are ok with us doing the day 10 scan locally. Only thing I'm concerned with is the intralapids and don't want to miss out on doing it. Did ask if we could do it at ET only and she did say yes so not sure...thanks x