@Chyna Any follow up BT updates Luv???
I'm in for intralipids again on Friday if anyone will be there?? (Can I just say the sandwiches were a lot better than the chicken that they ordered me one day cause I missed the menu time.... Yuk!! Couldn't even stand to open the lid 😕)
@mummymaybe so sorry to hear about your baby.
I'm doing my first FET with Wazza. I rang on day 1 and the nurses did up a plan and then I went for a scan/bloods day 2. Wazza was going away, so he might have waited to give me the plan til day 2, but needed to give it to Charlotte in his absence, so nurses emailed it through to me too.
I have endo, PCOS, Adenomyosis and AMA, so I'm on prednisone, intralipids, Clexane and Feldene, plus his egg quality drugs, but for lining I think it is just Sandrena gel and Ethinyl estradiol? Around day 10-12 you have another scan and they add in provera and pessaries and then Pregnyl around time of ET.
With my first scan I had too much leftover lining so day 2 was moved to day 6 and I had to go for an extra scan. So if that happens I wouldn't worry as it seems to happen a lot. I've been living in there in recent months, so if you are worried I'd contact the nurses to check all looks good for when you expect day 1 will be. They always seem to be able to fit us all in.
@wishing25 congratulations for the nice doubling hcg level ! wazza said I need to do intralipids every 10~12days till 12weeks pregnant, so I did 4 times
@Chyna I hope the two week waiting for the scan goes easy. I was overseas when Im 5 weeks and did like weekly scan because I am very bad at the waiting game.. anyway, I kept scaning till week 7 when finally found the heartbeats, also heard some ppl find heartbeats till like 8 weeks.
I got diagnosed that I have autoimmune disease called sjogrens syndrome overseas when I was 5 weeks pregnant while I was overseas and just found out theres only two rheumatologist here in Darwin... I need to see one of them so I could have fetal echocardiography done from week 18 till week 28 because theres up to 5% that my diaease affects babys heart ... slim chance but still worrying me to death, I just keep hoping that since I already hit the jackpot, like 1/1000 people would have sjogrens and I just hope my baby would fall into the 95% that being non affected
Sounds like we can never been relax and chill out lol, always worring this and that~
Anyhow, hope all ladies had a relaxing Easter and keep being positive!
Maxwellsmum hello fellow traveler The closest clinic we have in Monash in Rocky which is 1/2 hour away so I have to do my scans at the local imaging place. They are pretty good there and very thorough. Also have to wait a day for bloods to get to Brissy which does my head in!! I really dont think people get how honestly extra stressful the travel is. To book flights a such short notice, leave work for long periods at a time its pretty rough. We had so much drama with our other FS. Last cycle he changed my scan day at the last minute when I had flights booked. They nurses and FS didn't care and basically didn't work with me at all. I was in tears the whole cycle. Needless to say we jumped ship after that cycle and here we are! Glad AF has arrived so you can get this show on the road! Its so hard all this waiting and no-one can truly understand until they have been in your position. The financial strain it puts on your life is really tough. Thank god we both work otherwise I have no idea how we would be able to continue to do this. I have lost track on how much we have spent. Our whole lives revolve around having a baby. I'm sure it will be all worth it though. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had one this time last year and can totally relate. Positive vibes coming your way lovely. Keep us updated on your progress!!!
Last edited by Keepontryin13; 31-03-2016 at 06:27.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!