Closed Thread
Page 65 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet16 View Post
    When we had our scan at 5.5 weeks they sugguested we wait as long as possible for heart beat

Which was hard as it ended up being 8 weeks

Do whatever you mentally can handle (espcially with your history)

If that's having weekly scans, do that!!!
    Thanks honey. Am gonna try and hold out for about 7 to 8wks. Got another bt this week to do so might just keep doing those weekly until i do a scan.
    Last edited by Chyna; 28-03-2016 at 18:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Don't know when to book back into see Wazza now for 1st scan? Had an apt booked for this Thursday just incase iui didn't work but thinking will xll and book for 2 week time maybe?
    He does viability scans at 7 weeks Luv. In the meantime, you could keep getting your levels checked either through your GP with results faxed over to Wazza or go get them done at the Vampires next door to him.

Or one of the Nurses/Admin Ladies could email you through a pathology request form to go get it done at Sullivan Nicolaides/QML also (which is what they did for me when I got my BFP as it was at Christmas time so I just kept printing out the forms and getting my bloods done every 2-3 days for the first couple of weeks!!!).

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (28-03-2016),Gagingi  (29-03-2016),wishing25  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    He's also happy to do weekly scans once viability is confirmed to help ease your anxiety because he understands what it's like for us IVF Ladies particularly those who've had previous losses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Haven't posted in many weeks. I have finally got my AF after 47 days and now we have decided this is not the month for us to cycle as there is a lot of 'stuff' going on with our family. Two questions:
    1) I want to take something - the pill? or some medication To ensure that in 28 days I'll get my period (not 48!!) . Has anybody done this before?
    2) Does Wazza let you do a back to back FET? If I'm missing this month and it doesn't work next I'd like to get right back in there straight away..
    Thanks ladies

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little2 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I personally without medical advice

Would not start the pill
    As it can **** with your hormones

But some fs describe it so you can cycle when your ready

But depending on your diagnosis
    I wouldn't start it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Velvet16 thanks, yes I don't have the pill at home or anything, havnt been on it for 10 yrs but just not sure if anybody else has been prescribed something to ensure their cycle will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Little2 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Haven't posted in many weeks. I have finally got my AF after 47 days and now we have decided this is not the month for us to cycle as there is a lot of 'stuff' going on with our family. Two questions:
    1) I want to take something - the pill? or some medication To ensure that in 28 days I'll get my period (not 48!!) . Has anybody done this before?
    2) Does Wazza let you do a back to back FET? If I'm missing this month and it doesn't work next I'd like to get right back in there straight away..
    Thanks ladies
    The AACEP protocol I did with Wazza does involve you down regging on the pill.

As for back to back FET's I *think* he will let you but can't say for sure as I've only done fresh transfers but am sure I've read of some of his other Lovelies here doing it.

When are you due to see him again?? I'd ring his rooms & ask to speak with him about it or with one of the nurses who will run it by him & get back to you with an answer.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 28-03-2016 at 17:11.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

wishing25  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little2 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Thanks ladies
    Not sure about the pill... But yes to back to back FET's. I just did that... We even squeezed in a scratch and flush on a pretend day 0 (we moved my day "1" back). And that was even with a super early MC from the first FET. Think it all depends on the cycle, and what you and Warren are both comfortable with. It worked for me!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    He's also happy to do weekly scans once viability is confirmed to help ease your anxiety because he understands what it's like for us IVF Ladies particularly those who've had previous losses.
    Thanks honey, that's good to know only have 2 weeks to wait.. argh that 2 ww again lol. fx bloods go ok, just need that little bit of extra confirmation to keep me going 😆

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks honey, that's good to know only have 2 weeks to wait.. argh that 2 ww again lol. fx bloods go ok, just need that little bit of extra confirmation to keep me going ������
    Of course you do Luv...that's totally understandable

I needed/wanted the same hence going to town with all my BT's in the lead up to the viability scan!!

and prayers being sent for appropriately rising levels

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (28-03-2016)