Closed Thread
Page 56 of 125 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    OMG OMG... just got my call from Kendall and It's a big fat Positive!!! I just burst into tears.
    Awesome news!!! I had a feeling it would be!!! Now enjoy every minute!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh that's amazing news @Chyna so happy for you here is to a happy and problem free pregnancy x x
    Thanks honey, don't know what to do with myself waiting for dh to get home. Will feel alot better once past 9 week mark as thats when lost last one. Am putting it out there and starting a trend you ladies are next with yours

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (24-03-2016),Tinachris  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't believe how patient you've been with no poas!! It paid off!! Congratulations @Chyna!!! U give me some hope with the low amh 👏🎉😝❤️😘

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Thanks @Rubywoohoo. Charlotte has DH on the male fertility supp along with gogi berries and pumpkin seeds...he wears cotton boxers most days but she never mentioned anything else apart from that. She never called me bald today and as the girls said she is covering for warren at the moment so must be pretty busy. I'm going on call again in the morning. Xx
    Still haven't had a call from Charlotte I understand she is busy covering for Warren at the moment but would think that she would set aside some time to call her patients back???. I did talk to the nurse yesterday but she reassured me that Charlotte would be in touch with me. I guess this is the one thing that worried me going to such a busy clinic that you don't get that attention that you need. Hoping I'm wrong...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still haven't had a call from Charlotte I understand she is busy covering for Warren at the moment but would think that she would set aside some time to call her patients back???. I did talk to the nurse yesterday but she reassured me that Charlotte would be in touch with me. I guess this is the one thing that worried me going to such a busy clinic that you don't get that attention that you need. Hoping I'm wrong...
    I think Charlottes on holidays now Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna Yayayayayay!!! OMG!!! This is the best news i have had in i dont know how long. I know i havent msgd you personally but i have been thinking of you and following your journey. Ive even been praying for you and im not religious!!! HAHAHA Oooh, im so excited now! What an awesome easter bunny delivery to have a bun in your oven. Sigh...this gives me hope xox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Awwww!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't believe how patient you've been with no poas!! It paid off!! Congratulations @Chyna!!! U give me some hope with the low amh 👏🎉😝❤️😘
    Thanks @Tinachris I'm still numb and just waiting for dh to get home. I know I'm gonna burst into tears when i see him. Poor guys will prob think the worst. It's gonna happen for you too soon honey I can feel it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news!!! I had a feeling it would be!!! Now enjoy every minute!!!
    Thanks honey, am numb at the moment cannot believe it. Was in wazzas today getting some pessaries and Dr Robert Watson is taking on both Wazza's and Charlotte's patients over this period. Maybe give wazza's rooms a call and see what they say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Chyna Yayayayayay!!! OMG!!! This is the best news i have had in i dont know how long. I know i havent msgd you personally but i have been thinking of you and following your journey. Ive even been praying for you and im not religious!!! HAHAHA Oooh, im so excited now! What an awesome easter bunny delivery to have a bun in your oven. Sigh...this gives me hope xox
    Awh thank you that is so sweet. Really appreciate it. I'm hoping the baby dust comes your way very soon. I love all of you ladies here. It's so nice to have friends that you can talk about all of these things with.
    Last edited by Chyna; 24-03-2016 at 20:44.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    OMG OMG... just got my call from Kendall and It's a big fat Positive!!! I just burst into tears.
    Omg! I am so so excited and happy for you!!!!!
    Congratulations! Enjoy every moment! You have given me so hope that you can have success with low AMH! Xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle02 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-03-2016)