Closed Thread
Page 51 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Awh that's not good re lining but yes a few days off the meds would be lovely. Hopefully Friday it'll be alot thicker for you. Will be thinking of you. I'm on my last day off today then working 10 days straight. If you get the train in Friday i might see you lol
    I'm thrilled to have a few extra days off the meds. I have to start Clexane 60 on day 4 which would have been Thursday and I bruise like crazy plus I also need to start new meds day 2 which would have been today and usually I get migraines from hormone medications when I first start using them, so I might get a bit of an Easter break after all.

The lining is actually too thick. Wazza likes it gone, to then rebuild for the new cycle. He doesn't like "new grass on old grass".

(@Chyna we'll be driving and aren't expecting too much traffic, plus a few days early for Easter Bunny).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016),MamaKes  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    I'm waiting for AF after having a trigger shot last wednesday. I was hoping to start a new cycle with charlotte however my lining was great and i had big follies after AF and sniffing synarel for a few weeks - we put it down to the scratch and flush I had the week or so before as AF never really came. I poas yesterday and it was negative which is no big surprise, if it was meant to be that easy i'd have been pregnant a year or so ago. So that's where I'm at. Waiting. waiting. Still sniffing synarel. On prednisone as well as well as all the supplements.

Now I was told using the steroid adds $1200 to a cycle, so I'm guessing that's the overall price now..I was thinking that's the price all up covering the entire thing and we'd have to pay straight up $1200 for it. if it's issued on a script that's cheaper in chunks I can work with paying for that. Yes, I'm with Medibank as well. Gosh that's not a huge amount back is it?
    I've had synarel slow cycles down. It's frustrating when you are keen to get going. SciTropin is $340 a vial and that has just over 3 doses (mine has been a dose a day). Then you use the dregs to make up an extra dose overall. Some cycles I've only needed two vials and on one I needed five. If reception is open when you get them you pay at the time, otherwise they bill you. If it's hard to pay in one go, maybe ask if you can make a part payment? I just put it on my poor credit card and that is X weeks interest free. It is a fridge medication, so they'll give you a cold pack, but it will need refrigeration within an hour or two. You'll also have to ask for the scripts for Medibank as you need to put a script number in to claim. Unfortunately Medibank's rebate is standard for all scripts, not based on the cost of the medication.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin - my dp's fish was out of range too. He was put on the Wazza supplements - goji berries, aloe Vera juice, selenium, folic acid, zinc... Instructions were 'ice the nuts daily', cotton boxers, regular ejaculation. We did ICSI PICSI for fertilization.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubywoohoo For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (22-03-2016),MamaKes  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Not long until test day now hun good luck, how are you feeling?
    @Gagingi and @Tinachris - Can I ask what the scitropin is for I googled it but cant find much info.
    @Gagingi - My lining was like that last cycle too which was odd as my af was so short, its good Warren won't start the cycle until he knows all is good isn't it. Frustrating your appointment now falls on good Friday though.
    @Keepontryin13 - Hope you manage to get some answers from Charlotte hun and the issue can be dealt with.
    @Tinachris - Hope af arrives on time hun and you don't have too much longer to wait.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016),Keepontryin13  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Hi girls.DH had the FISH (spelling??) test on his sperm last week which checks for chromosomal issues in sperm . I just called for results and was told his level was 11.5%. The normal range is 2.3-9.2% so out of range. Charlotte will ring me with next steps for our cycle. Has anyone else had these issues with their partners sperm? What did warren/Charlotte do with your cycle? Is there ways to improve the chromosomes on sperm? I'm guessing not? Any help is appreciated!
    @keepontrying13 my DH has high FSH (I think that is the spelling ). His is higher - 24.?. I don't think they can do much about it - DH takes supplements, wears boxers and diligently ices each night. Wazza recommended PICSI for us because of FSH which is about $200 and is an advanced sperm selection technique used in conjunction with ICSI. It's increased our fertilisation rate over just ICSI - maybe doubled it - it's hard to know what is the supplements and what is PICSI, as our cycles have improved with ongoing supplement use and prescription meds since we've been with Wazza. Your DH is just out of range, so they might not need to treat it, but as we know they are thorough so I'd trust them to give you the best advice. If you don't need ICSI then I think natural selection does the same thing as PICSI (my DH has motility issues too, which is why we use ICSI). I know it's another issue, which is a blow, but I wouldn't stress. My understanding is that it's not a big game changer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I'm also a patient of Wazza. We just had our first IVF cycle using ICSI but unfortunately none of our embryos made it to blastocyst. We have a 15month old boy who we also conceived via IVF. He was our only embryo and turned out to be our little miracle baby. I'm hoping we can make that miracle happen again. Wazza thinks the quality of my eggs is not very good. We're going to take a break for a month (let my belly recover from all the jabs) and then try again. I was thinking I could ask the Easter Bunny for some better eggs!! I'm a big fan of Wazza. He's been really great. It's nice to read about other people's journey with him also.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016),Gagingi  (22-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Chyna - Not long until test day now hun good luck, how are you feeling?
    @Gagingi and @Tinachris - Can I ask what the scitropin is for I googled it but cant find much info.
    @Gagingi - My lining was like that last cycle too which was odd as my af was so short, its good Warren won't start the cycle until he knows all is good isn't it. Frustrating your appointment now falls on good Friday though.
    @Keepontryin13 - Hope you manage to get some answers from Charlotte hun and the issue can be dealt with.
    @Tinachris - Hope af arrives on time hun and you don't have too much longer to wait.
    Hey Heyside how are you? 😊
    They offer it as an extra injection, it's an anabolic steroid 💪 I'd do 50 units daily from day 6. It's meant to make your eggs grow better and improve quality. It's $1200 extra or as gagangi pointed out to me about $300 per vial that gives you a couple doses. I'm super keen to try it. Sick of waiting 😩

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (22-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Heyside SciTropin is a growth hormone. It may or may not help with egg quality. Wazza said he'd use it on everybody if he could, but it's expensive. So it's the patient's choice.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (22-03-2016),Tinachris  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gagangi thanks!! Did I already tell u ur awesome!!?? 😜
    Do u reckon it could be cheaper elsewhere? 🤑

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016),Gagingi  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mrsparso 👋
    I love hearing about IVF babies! It makes me hopeful 😊 Sorry your cycle didn't work. ☹

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (22-03-2016)