@Chyna you've got great self control!! 😆

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Chyna you've got great self control!! 😆
    Thanks honey, keep thinking I don't wanna test early and be dissapointed this time around. Not ready for that yet

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (22-03-2016),Tinachris  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna , I know where you're coming from 😘

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Thanks Gagangi!! ������ You're awesome! ������Do you mind me asking if you claimed a portion of the cost of it back thru private health and if so roughly how much did you get back?
    @Tinachris we are with Medibank and get approx $36 back. You need to ask for a separate script for each bottle. If they are all on the one script you just get the one $36 back. Also we reached a cap on Scitropin quite quickly last year - maybe cycle 2...

It's expensive, but if it saves you needing to do another cycle we figure it is worth it, although it's an unknown. We'll will keep using it as overall we are doing better with Wazza's magical pharmacy.

Where are you at in your cycle?
    Last edited by Gagingi; 22-03-2016 at 09:37.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna it's a hard one, but you are almost there.

I had scan today, but lining is not ready to start FET, so we get to go in on Good Friday to see Scott (as Wazza on leave). I'm pleased to get a bit of an extra break from the meds and let's face it, who doesn't love 6am appointments on a public holiday?!?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.DH had the FISH (spelling??) test on his sperm last week which checks for chromosomal issues in sperm . I just called for results and was told his level was 11.5%. The normal range is 2.3-9.2% so out of range. Charlotte will ring me with next steps for our cycle. Has anyone else had these issues with their partners sperm? What did warren/Charlotte do with your cycle? Is there ways to improve the chromosomes on sperm? I'm guessing not? Any help is appreciated!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Tinachris we are with Medibank and get approx $36 back. You need to ask for a separate script for each bottle. If they are all on the one script you just get the one $36 back. Also we reached a cap on Scitropin quite quickly - maybe cycle 2...

It's expensive, but if it saves you needing to do another cycle we figure it is worth it, although it's an unknown. We'll will keep using it as overall we are doing better with Wazza's magical pharmacy.

Where are you at in your cycle?
    I'm waiting for AF after having a trigger shot last wednesday. I was hoping to start a new cycle with charlotte however my lining was great and i had big follies after AF and sniffing synarel for a few weeks - we put it down to the scratch and flush I had the week or so before as AF never really came. I poas yesterday and it was negative which is no big surprise, if it was meant to be that easy i'd have been pregnant a year or so ago. So that's where I'm at. Waiting. waiting. Still sniffing synarel. On prednisone as well as well as all the supplements.

Now I was told using the steroid adds $1200 to a cycle, so I'm guessing that's the overall price now..I was thinking that's the price all up covering the entire thing and we'd have to pay straight up $1200 for it. if it's issued on a script that's cheaper in chunks I can work with paying for that. Yes, I'm with Medibank as well. Gosh that's not a huge amount back is it?

Thanks
    Reviews

I had scan today, but lining is not ready to start FET, so we get to go in on Good Friday to see Scott (as Wazza on leave). I'm pleased to get a bit of an extra break from the meds and let's face it, who doesn't love 6am appointments on a public holiday?!?
    I'm glad you can see a positive to not starting today, a break from meds is good way to look at it. That sucks having a 6am scan on a holiday!!!! But exciting thing is you can start if it's all good!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Hi girls.DH had the FISH (spelling??) test on his sperm last week which checks for chromosomal issues in sperm . I just called for results and was told his level was 11.5%. The normal range is 2.3-9.2% so out of range. Charlotte will ring me with next steps for our cycle. Has anyone else had these issues with their partners sperm? What did warren/Charlotte do with your cycle? Is there ways to improve the chromosomes on sperm? I'm guessing not? Any help is appreciated!
    Oh, that's stressful news. I am sorry I can't help, my hubby has his fish test sitting on the fridge still waiting for him to do!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Awh that's not good re lining but yes a few days off the meds would be lovely. Hopefully Friday it'll be alot thicker for you. Will be thinking of you. I'm on my last day off today then working 10 days straight. If you get the train in Friday i might see you lol