Closed Thread
Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread #2

@Chyna @wishing25 @Gagingi thank you so much for the 'secret squirrel pessary techniques'!! I will def try them. I also have to be up and around at work a lot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubywoohoo For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-03-2016),Gagingi  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies not had it before but have a sharp sort of pain in left ovary area just started...no idea what could be.. hopefully its a bub happening!!!! One more week until we test... come on... it's dragging along so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna that could definitely be bub settling in, really hoping so hun, how long until test day?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Chyna that could definitely be bub settling in, really hoping so hun, how long until test day?
    Awh thank you, Fingers crossed that would be awesome. Sorry for delay reply fell asleep on the lounge. Started at 2am this morning. Can test next Thursday. Hopefully i can get my bloods results back Thursday arvo otherwise will have to wait until Tuesday after Easter for results! How are you doing today hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hopefully they come back asap on Thursday then @Chyna that wait would be awful.

I am good thanks hun just given the go ahead for the frozen embies to be tested so the nail biting starts soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh hopefully they come back asap on Thursday then @Chyna that wait would be awful.

I am good thanks hun just given the go ahead for the frozen embies to be tested so the nail biting starts soon.
    Thanks hun, that's awesome news. Fingers crossed for you hey. This is our next few months to get and keep our bfp's! We actually had a chat with one of the nurses the other day about ivf and they suggested the fertility centre down at springwood also as an option as about a 3rd of the price of Wazza. He recommended them and said it dont have funds available straight up might be something to look at.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you won't be needing the ivf @Chyna as this will be your lucky cycle. It is goid to think ahead slightly and prepare yourself in advance. I don't know much about the fertility centre but did use a budget clinic up here on the coast before going to see Wazza. I think they are very good options if you are a straight forward case and definitely more affordable. My case was classed as 'tricky' though and nothing was straight forward, wish I had never cycled with them when I personally look back I needed more personalised care. Not trying to put you off just make sure its definitely the best treatment for your individual case.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna that could be bub snuggling in!!! I would think twice about going budget, they usually do low dose stim cycles and keep everything very simple and with low amh we aren't simple cases to treat. Egg collection without anaesthetic, low dosages of stim drugs, I've even heard no pessaries are standard etc. Just investigate them fully, look at their success rates etc. @Heyside i keep forgetting you're on the sunny coast!! I hope you are doing okay, when do they test your little frosts? @Rubywoohoo I hope those little emboss grow grow grow @Gagingi I do the same with the pessaries, just lie down for half an hour and wear a liner. Haven't tried the tampon vaseline thing, sounds gooey lol!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Chyna that could be bub snuggling in!!! I would think twice about going budget, they usually do low dose stim cycles and keep everything very simple and with low amh we aren't simple cases to treat. Egg collection without anaesthetic, low dosages of stim drugs, I've even heard no pessaries are standard etc. Just investigate them fully, look at their success rates etc. @Heyside i keep forgetting you're on the sunny coast!! I hope you are doing okay, when do they test your little frosts? @Rubywoohoo I hope those little emboss grow grow grow @Gagingi I do the same with the pessaries, just lie down for half an hour and wear a liner. Haven't tried the tampon vaseline thing, sounds gooey lol!!
    Thanks honey, really hope don't have to go down that track but just wanted to suss out costs. Fx have some good news next week.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-03-2016),Tinachris  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question does anyone know what time The Mill Chemist (under Warren's rooms) is open tomorrow morning? I know they come in for a little bit Saturday morning for his patients but can't remember the times... I really need Ethiynl Oestradiol and can't find anywhere close to home that has it in stock.