Closed Thread
Page 44 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Quick update from me will be in for personals later. Results in hcg only at 6 so looks like another chemical, which is a relief at least its not a long drawn out process like last cycle.
    Omgoodness honey, my heart is breaking for you. So sorry to hear. Here's to a quick and pain free next couple of weeks. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna thanks you always make me feel better. I didn't get the KFC or the wine. Being good 🙅🏼

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keepontryin13 - Thanks hun the bfn never gets easier does it. Great that things have started for you hun, good luck for Wednesday's procedures, hope af turns up on time and you get started soon enough. So with you on avoiding pregnancy announcements hun after the 4 I have had recently, shame we cant turn real life off too lol! Avoiding meeting some friends at weekend who have just announced their pregnancy as I know it will be the topic of conversation for the day, selfish I know but have decided to be selfish for once and protect myself. Thats strange that your sister didn't open up about her pregnancy hun you woukd have thought she might have been closer to you and slightly more understanding.
    @Maxwellsmum - I can so relate to the no friends hun I feel we are gradually disconnecting with people and retreating into ourselves. We have one close couple who I believe have no idea about what we are going through as they are a little oblivious lol. Appart from that just made friends with another parent from dd school who is also going through infertility stuff and I recently opened up to her so hopefully I can keep up with that friendship, nice ww can relate. That's unbelievable that your cousins pregnancy was covered up, what were people thinking?
    @Chyna - Oh hun sorry your suffering with the clexane injections. I cant really help as they haven't been too bad for me but have heard the ice can help some ladies.
    @wishing25 - Hope transfer went well hun and your lovely and PUPO.
    @jodywifey - Congrats on being PUPO hun and good luck in your tww.
    @softshellcrab - Congrats on your fet and being pupo hun, dont give up hope some of the least graded embryos make beautiful babies
    @Tinachris - Big hugs hun thinking of you x

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-03-2016),Tinachris  (15-03-2016),wishing25  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Phew what a relief my stomach was dropping for you as well I don't think I could cope with another blighted ovum after my d and c in Nov so was really worried for you thinking it might of been something sinister.I prefer a BFN over ectopic or low levels any day. It still sucks though when all you want is a baby xo
    Thanks hun yes I really couldn't cope with a repeat of last cycle it was hell, I know you can relate to that if you've been through it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-03-2016),Tinachris  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside @Tinachris lots of positive thoughts and baby dust ❤️

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jodywifey For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2016),Tinachris  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hoping to join in!

My DH has had an unsuccessful vasectomy reversal so we are officially starting our IVF journey! We're booked in with Charlotte next month and I'm so excited/nervous/curious about what to expect. I don't know anyone personally who has gone through IVF.

I've done as much research as possible and looks like we'll be doing ISCI. I'm sure I'll get so many questions answered at our first appointment but any info on what we can expect at the first appointment would be so amazing! Can we get the ball rolling straight away? What will our second appointment be? Will it take months to get in for this too? Should we book our appointment with QFG for the same day as our first appointment? How much should we be budgeting?

Eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Hi Ladies, hoping to join in!

My DH has had an unsuccessful vasectomy reversal so we are officially starting our IVF journey! We're booked in with Charlotte next month and I'm so excited/nervous/curious about what to expect. I don't know anyone personally who has gone through IVF.

I've done as much research as possible and looks like we'll be doing ISCI. I'm sure I'll get so many questions answered at our first appointment but any info on what we can expect at the first appointment would be so amazing! Can we get the ball rolling straight away? What will our second appointment be? Will it take months to get in for this too? Should we book our appointment with QFG for the same day as our first appointment? How much should we be budgeting?

Eek!
    Welcome @SurferGalGC. We see Warren - we started straight away. Warren does 90 minute first appointment, then you go for bloods/scans early morning for 10-15 minutes as you cycle - as often as he wants to see us 3-4 times a cycle on average. Have they sent you the supplements list to get you started? (e.g. Megafol etc?). Usually people do see QFG on the same day - so you could book that. Will it be ICSI or TESA? Our OOP $3-4K, plus tests at the beginning. Also hospital fees, depending on private health. Charlotte and Warren are both awesome!

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Welcome @SurferGalGC. We see Warren - we started straight away. Warren does 90 minute first appointment, then you go for bloods/scans early morning for 10-15 minutes as you cycle - as often as he wants to see us 3-4 times a cycle on average. Have they sent you the supplements list to get you started? (e.g. Megafol etc?). Usually people do see QFG on the same day - so you could book that. Will it be ICSI or TESA? Our OOP $3-4K, plus tests at the beginning. Also hospital fees, depending on private health. Charlotte and Warren are both awesome!

Good luck.
    @Gagingi Oh wow, thanks so much for your response! Ok a little bit on what to expect, that's perfect.

TESA is for the sperm extraction right? And then I think we have to do ICSI because those little dudes won't be very strong/matured?

We haven't got the supplements list but I have seen variations posted in the thread. We've both been on Elevit/Menevit but is it a good idea to start taking those extras now also?

I think we will book the QFG on the same day as we're coming up from the Gold Coast.

Ok, that OOP is do-able!

Have you had success with Warren?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default South africa

Hi everyone, hoping to join in. I'm set to travel over to South Africa next week 22nd! No chance any other lovely ladies are on route as well!? The major concern I have is travelling around as I am going by myself. Does anyone have any recommendation for transfer companies, best taxi services etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Hi girls, I usually hang out in the over 40's thread as I'm 41, I see LB in Melbourne but have an appt in September with Wazza.

My biggest problem currently is that my lining doesn't thicken. My transfer was cancelled in Feb Bcos it went backwards from 6.8 to 4 after my 5 days of progesterone (we have a 5 day embie). I had a scan day before transfer. I have been told though by a Wazza patient that he only cares what the lining is prior to starting to progesterone, so I'm guessing he would have transferred anyway.

We're trying another FET in August after 5 months on Trental. If that doesn't help we'll be seeing Wazza in sept and praying he can help.

Has anyone here had neupogen? Given by Wazza? I've noticed a couple of girls seeing Dr M have been given it.. I also see Dr M but haven't yet discussed our cancelled transfer. I'm just wondering if Wazza has an opinion on it??
    Welcome @Charlie74! Sorry, I can't help you with your questions.That's a pain about your lining issues. But, if you wanted to get in quicker than sept you should book and see Charlotte, they work together, she's excellent too. GL x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-03-2016)