Closed Thread
Page 43 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just doing the 20 minute wait post IUI fingers and toes crossed Waz worked a miracle today for us. 2nd attempt ❤️

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jodywifey For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jodywifey View Post
    Just doing the 20 minute wait post IUI fingers and toes crossed Waz worked a miracle today for us. 2nd attempt ❤️
    Fingers crossed for you honey. He did my 1st iui last monday. Here's to both of us getting out bfp x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Clexane??do you ice the area before injection. Also on the over 40's thread they said to flick the air bubble out of the pen as well.
    Yep clexane, i flick the air bubble out. No I've not tried icing it will try and put a pic up as my belly looks horrendous. Was taking 4 needles at one point. Eek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @wishing25 !!
    Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I had another FET on Saturday- my lining was usable but not great, and frozen day 2 embryo didn't do so well so they thawed a day 5 but then was only rated CC- so I'm not holding out too much hope for this cycle. But I figure even a sliver or a chance is better than no chance at all!

It's funny you mention the Clexane- warrens nurses have always given me other 1ml needles to transfer the Clexane into as they're sharper needles- but I mentioned this to the nurses at the Intralipids infusion room yesterday and they were horrified. They said to insert the Clexane needles at 90 degrees and to push the air bubble in last to make sure every last drop goes in.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-03-2016),wishing25  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh. ☹️Synarel hasn't done the job so no cycle this month. I got a thick lining and follies everywhere. Just picked up pregnyl. They want me to do timed intercourse depending on the outcome of this am's bloods. I also have high NK cells ☹️ now I just want to eat KFC and drink wine alas it's only 9:22am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jodywifey View Post
    Good luck!! I was there this morning too 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick update from me will be in for personals later. Results in hcg only at 6 so looks like another chemical, which is a relief at least its not a long drawn out process like last cycle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew what a relief my stomach was dropping for you as well I don't think I could cope with another blighted ovum after my d and c in Nov so was really worried for you thinking it might of been something sinister.I prefer a BFN over ectopic or low levels any day. It still sucks though when all you want is a baby xo @Tinachris ****ty news for you too at least warren treats for NK cells so if you can start getting them managed properly you might be well on the way to a BFP next time 😊
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Quick update from me will be in for personals later. Results in hcg only at 6 so looks like another chemical, which is a relief at least its not a long drawn out process like last cycle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    Good luck today @wishing25 !!
    Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I had another FET on Saturday- my lining was usable but not great, and frozen day 2 embryo didn't do so well so they thawed a day 5 but then was only rated CC- so I'm not holding out too much hope for this cycle. But I figure even a sliver or a chance is better than no chance at all!

It's funny you mention the Clexane- warrens nurses have always given me other 1ml needles to transfer the Clexane into as they're sharper needles- but I mentioned this to the nurses at the Intralipids infusion room yesterday and they were horrified. They said to insert the Clexane needles at 90 degrees and to push the air bubble in last to make sure every last drop goes in.
    Thanks hun, will try the 90 deg as i've just been straight up and down. Seriously if i coyld work out how to attach a pic I'd show you. It's full on. Sorry to hear about embys nut yes all you need is 1. My fingers and toes are crossed for you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Sigh. ☹️Synarel hasn't done the job so no cycle this month. I got a thick lining and follies everywhere. Just picked up pregnyl. They want me to do timed intercourse depending on the outcome of this am's bloods. I also have high NK cells ☹️ now I just want to eat KFC and drink wine alas it's only 9:22am.
    Awh honey, I'm so sorry to hear. Have your wine and kfc! We tried the pregnyl and timed 'naughties' last month while waiting for my af to arrive after my mc. Good luck and it's gonna happen xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (15-03-2016)