Closed Thread
Page 42 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside I'm so sorry. It still hurts every time you get a BFN. Take the time to do something special for yourself.
    In our neck of the woods after our initial appointment with Charlotte in Feb which we were more than happy after we had our appt with her so thanks for the advice ladies..we are heading back down to Brisvegas tomorrow for a hysterosocpy on Wednesday. Looks like we will be doing a cycle a couple of weeks after that if AF is on time. She has thrown a lovely concoction of drugs at us so hopefully things work out! I must admit I have been on the phone to the nurses a couple of times already just talking through my protocol as it's quite different to what I'm used to...you would think after 10 stim cycles I would get the hang of things!

On another note I have taken myself of Facebook for a while....too many pregnancies around me...my nephew called me yesterday to announce him and his girlfriend are expecting...he's 23..that one hurt.

So anyway I promised I would focus on our life for a bit and not worry about what's going on around me hence the break from facey for a while!

Anyone else in in the same boat?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't really have any friends anymore just acquaintances. I fell away from them a few years ago. I left Facebook a few years ago too. I am back on there now but I only have a few "friends" I more use it for buy, sell swaps. We actually got both our dogs from facey. I have watched people have 2 to 3 kids in the time we have had none. It is hard but I think in time I will regret that I have no friends anymore. I tell myself I will make new friends when I have a baby/ child. Even my cousin who I was once close too I don't speak to her anymore and everyone "hid" her second pregnancy from me. I found out by accident after the baby was born and it really hurt me that no one told me. Even now I haven't let on that I know that she had that baby. I mean what do you say when people hide stuff like that from you. It's almost embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Oh @Heyside I'm so sorry. It still hurts every time you get a BFN. Take the time to do something special for yourself.
    In our neck of the woods after our initial appointment with Charlotte in Feb which we were more than happy after we had our appt with her so thanks for the advice ladies..we are heading back down to Brisvegas tomorrow for a hysterosocpy on Wednesday. Looks like we will be doing a cycle a couple of weeks after that if AF is on time. She has thrown a lovely concoction of drugs at us so hopefully things work out! I must admit I have been on the phone to the nurses a couple of times already just talking through my protocol as it's quite different to what I'm used to...you would think after 10 stim cycles I would get the hang of things!

On another note I have taken myself of Facebook for a while....too many pregnancies around me...my nephew called me yesterday to announce him and his girlfriend are expecting...he's 23..that one hurt.

So anyway I promised I would focus on our life for a bit and not worry about what's going on around me hence the break from facey for a while!

Anyone else in in the same boat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    I don't really have any friends anymore just acquaintances. I fell away from them a few years ago. I left Facebook a few years ago too. I am back on there now but I only have a few "friends" I more use it for buy, sell swaps. We actually got both our dogs from facey. I have watched people have 2 to 3 kids in the time we have had none. It is hard but I think in time I will regret that I have no friends anymore. I tell myself I will make new friends when I have a baby/ child. Even my cousin who I was once close too I don't speak to her anymore and everyone "hid" her second pregnancy from me. I found out by accident after the baby was born and it really hurt me that no one told me. Even now I haven't let on that I know that she had that baby. I mean what do you say when people hide stuff like that from you. It's almost embarrassing.
    Awh big hugs honey. We are all here for you. It's so hard seeing everyone on fb. I just dont look at it much anymore. I've got a whole heap of friends aprox 5 that have fallen preg with no prob and don't really want them. It's just heart wrenching. Hope your feeling better today xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks ladies x
    Honey did you get a bt yesterday? I'm struggling this morning had to start work at 2.15am and my belly has had enough of these needles. So bruised and its getting harder to stick the needle in ariund that area. Argh... half asleep and needles don't mix!!
    Last edited by Chyna; 15-03-2016 at 05:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone going to be at the Day Hospital today? I'm having my FET at 12 😊 fingers crossed this one is sticky and stays put!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, sorry I'm not but I'm heading in to see Charlotte now. When I was in there last I found a couple nice ladies to talk too 😚 @Maxwellsmum I totally get you, I have no friends really either. I've insulated myself in a bubble even more since this ivf caper started. That's so annoying about your cousin. @Chyna take it easy at work -huh you're up early!! @Heyside I hope you take it easy today 😘 thinking of you

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (15-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (15-03-2016),wishing25  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    No, sorry I'm not but I'm heading in to see Charlotte now. When I was in there last I found a couple nice ladies to talk too ������ @Maxwellsmum I totally get you, I have no friends really either. I've insulated myself in a bubble even more since this ivf caper started. That's so annoying about your cousin. @Chyna take it easy at work -huh you're up early!! @Heyside I hope you take it easy today ������ thinking of you
    Good luck with your appointment today, I do like Charlotte. We are your Internet friends lol. Where in Brissie are you? We should all try and catch up one time. Thanks re work am off to Beenleigh this morning, at least all the undesirables will still be asleep this time of the day.xo @wishing25 no, but fingers crossed this is a sticky one for you. Thinking of you.
    Last edited by Chyna; 15-03-2016 at 05:23.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (15-03-2016),wishing25  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    I guess I'm with you on the minimal friends side of things. I have always enjoyed my own company even growing up. I dont think I even have someone I can call a 'best friend' apart from my husband and my fur babies. I work in a small team of 8 girls and within 1 month 3 announced they were expecting. They are all due to come back from mat leave in the next month so all I'll be hearing is baby talk. Straight across from me I have two pregnant girls as well that cannot work in their own areas so thats hard as well. I cant believe everyone 'hid' your cousins pregnancy from you.....so not right. My sister had another child this time last year but didnt even tell me she was pregnant. I had to hear from my mother. When she did call me and talk to me she said she didnt want to tell me because of the struggles DH and I have had. Well how do you think we would hear about it??? Then I proceeded to tell her about how I feel and how tough this whole process is...with her just dismissing it.Needless to say we dont talk anymore which is hard as we were really close. Some people just have no compassion and just dont get it!

These forums are great atleast we can all relate xxxx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez I'd expect more from a sister. I agree with you though how exactly do they think we will or won't find out? We are infertile not blind and deaf. Yeah I thought my mum would have told me about my cousin. When she had her first baby mum rang me and told me straight away and then when it was born harassed me to send her a gift as I kept forgetting. Now this one the baby was born around October last year and not one word 🤔
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    I guess I'm with you on the minimal friends side of things. I have always enjoyed my own company even growing up. I dont think I even have someone I can call a 'best friend' apart from my husband and my fur babies. I work in a small team of 8 girls and within 1 month 3 announced they were expecting. They are all due to come back from mat leave in the next month so all I'll be hearing is baby talk. Straight across from me I have two pregnant girls as well that cannot work in their own areas so thats hard as well. I cant believe everyone 'hid' your cousins pregnancy from you.....so not right. My sister had another child this time last year but didnt even tell me she was pregnant. I had to hear from my mother. When she did call me and talk to me she said she didnt want to tell me because of the struggles DH and I have had. Well how do you think we would hear about it??? Then I proceeded to tell her about how I feel and how tough this whole process is...with her just dismissing it.Needless to say we dont talk anymore which is hard as we were really close. Some people just have no compassion and just dont get it!

These forums are great atleast we can all relate xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clexane??do you ice the area before injection. Also on the over 40's thread they said to flick the air bubble out of the pen as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Honey did you get a bt yesterday? I'm struggling this morning had to start work at 2.15am and my belly has had enough of these needles. So bruised and its getting harder to stick the needle in ariund that area. Argh... half asleep and needles don't mix!!