Closed Thread
Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome @onlyforyou as has been said there is a long wait for an appointment with Warren but hopefully you can get a cancelation appointment asap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Or you could try DR Mooring she works very closely with Warren, follows his protocols ect. I have had her stand in for warren when he is away and hear good things about her. Good luck with whatever you decide to do moving forwards😊
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyforyou View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I am new to this thread... I have been trying for 4 years now with no fertility issues with me and my DH... and you know how frustrating it is when everything is ok with both of you and you still cant fall pregnant naturally... I am 28 and DH is 32... we have gone through 2 IUI cycles with 1 being cancelled because of hyper stimulated ovaries and a failed IVF cycle last week... I have a good quality frozen embryo but my FS left the clinic this week and is working somewhere else ... I was searching for a good FS and came across this awesome wazza thread...Really keen to get my first appointment with Dr warren... May I know how long it will take to get an appointment after I get a referral from my GP.. and do anyone know how long is wazza out on holidays.... Hoping for a wazza miracle... baby dust to all the lovely ladies...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Or you could try DR Mooring she works very closely with Warren, follows his protocols ect. I have had her stand in for warren when he is away and hear good things about her. Good luck with whatever you decide to do moving forwards😊
    Yes that's a good plan, she did my epu anyway as Warren was away shes lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubywoohoo View Post
    scan update: everything's looking good so far - about 17 follicles at 12mm+, and epu probably next Wed or Thur. The number of eggs has never been my problem of course, it's the quality, or lack thereof... I met Charlotte, who is lovely and clearly just as switched on as Warren. They looked at my treatment plan and then agreed on the things to do next. Warren's on holidays week after next, and Charlotte will be taking his cases.
    @Rubywoohoo that's great news! 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your kind response... Will go for cancellation appointment for sure... I hope it won't be too long... My FS said after all this time that I should go for laparoscopy to see if I have endometriosis... Does anyone of you or someone you know have done laparoscopy for endometriosis and fallen pregnant...? I have already gone through so much during my IVF cycle and was hoping for my first ever BFP ... I don't think I am ready for a laparoscopy as we are new in Brisbane and don't have any friends or family to be with us as my DH keeps switching from Brisbane to canberra every now and then for work....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warren will do a Lap/ Flush and endometrial biopsy usually as fairly standard I think in his pre cycle/ transfer testing. I didn't get a lap done though as it is safe to say I didn't need it. I have heard it is key hole surgery and not so bad recovety wise. Some other ladies on here would have done it for sure so will know more about it than me. Although it is unfortunate to not get a BFP your first cycle/transfer as we all hope for this it is not uncommon as most clinics will tell you it usually takes a few cycles to get the meds and dosages right so don't feel too down about it. I wish I was back at cycle one or two. I am up to number nine now. Going to warren or Charlotte is definately a step in the right direction. He is a magition.
    Thanks everyone for your kind response... Will go for cancellation appointment for sure... I hope it won't be too long... My FS said after all this time that I should go for laparoscopy to see if I have endometriosis... Does anyone of you or someone you know have done laparoscopy for endometriosis and fallen pregnant...? I have already gone through so much during my IVF cycle and was hoping for my first ever BFP ... I don't think I am ready for a laparoscopy as we are new in Brisbane and don't have any friends or family to be with us as my DH keeps switching from Brisbane to canberra every now and then for work....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-03-2016),onlyforyou  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a few friends with severe endo who have had kiddies not sure if they had a laparoscopy though. Where abouts in Brissie are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn for me ladies, I was prepared for it, I know symptoms and had none. Ready to make another plan. DH has taken it really hard though 😐

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (14-03-2016),Tinachris  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to read that news @Heyside. It really sucks. You did a double transfer didn't you? I am sure warren will have more tricks up his sleeve. Sometimes the men do take the fails a bit harder maybe try to do something nice together today xo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-03-2016),Tinachris  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm so sorry about your bfn😥. Poor hubs, I do feel for our dp's as they don't have the symptoms or lack there of and cling onto the hope that we're going to get a BFP...and then we don't. 😕I hope you have a chance to do something nice together today. Look after yourself ❤️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-03-2016)