Closed Thread
Page 38 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did you use ICSI with your eggs from last lot? MFI is same as what hey side said supps wise and ice his nuts every day as well. Sorry you have had a miscarriage. I had one in December at 8 weeks.xo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Sorry to crash your thread ladies, quick question: we've got severe MFI and we've been ttc #1 for almost 4 years. Found out yesterday I'll miscarry our first IVF baby at 7 weeks. Just wondering if there's anything we can do to improve DH's swimmers. Have Dr W given your other halves supplements or vitamins to do so? He's been on Menevit, vit E and D.
    Thank you in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Thread Crasher Alert.........

Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Sorry to crash your thread ladies, quick question: we've got severe MFI and we've been ttc #1 for almost 4 years. Found out yesterday I'll miscarry our first IVF baby at 7 weeks. Just wondering if there's anything we can do to improve DH's swimmers. Have Dr W given your other halves supplements or vitamins to do so? He's been on Menevit, vit E and D.
    Thank you in advance.
    Here's a copy and paste of the list of supplements Wazza had both of us on Luv (which is his standard list) to help maximise sperm and egg quality. His current Girls can alter the list if needs be:

For Her: Folic Acid (Megafol brand usually over the counter at the chemist) 1x5mg tab a day, Berroca 1x day (I substituted a Mega B capsule instead), Fish Oil 1000mg's a day, Zinc- 40mg's a day, Vitamin E 500mg's (1000iu) a day, Co-Enzyme Q10 200-400mg's a day (I did 300 mg's a day), Low dose aspirin 100mg's a day, DHEA 3x25mg caps a day, Melatonin 1x5mg capsule at night. I also added Vit D as I was low in it and Fresh Royal Jelly (1/2tsp a day) but you could take it capsule form too.

For Him: Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night, Zinc 40mg's, Pumpkin seeds >10 per day (I just gave DP 1 tbs of peppita's every day), Folic Acid 5mg's a day, Goji berries 1xtbs a day or 20 mls a day of Goji berry juice, Selenium 100mcg/day.

You can take all of these right up until EPU (except the DHEA, you have to decrease to 1 capsule a day from Day 2 of stimms until EPU). You also need a script for the DHEA/Melatonin here in Aus and have it made up at a Compounding Chemist.

Some of the Girls here on BH buy it online from o/seas. I think they use sites like iherb to purchase it??

One of the other Lovelies here on BH's DH used Amiridex for severe MFI to help increase sperm production etc. Might be worth looking into. I'd also be having yourself checked out for immune issues or any abnormality in your oven if you haven't already done so.

An Endo Scratch with/without the Lipoidal Flush may also increase your chances of implantation. Wishing you the very best of luck!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-03-2016),Kookii  (11-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hi @kooki, my DH doesn't have an issues on his side but as standard Warren asks all male partners to drink 20mls of aloe Vera at night, 40mgs of zinc, a handful of pumpkin seeds daily, 5mgs of folic acid, a handful of gogi berries and 100mcg of selenium. He was also told to ice his nuts daily lol which is supposed to improve blood flow I think. Not sure if he adds any extra things in for mfi. Sorry to hear of your m/c hun it's so hard when you work so hard for that bfp, thinking of you.
    We've just discovered that we have MFI (the SCSI came back with lots of chromosome breaks), and Warren didn't change the protocol for DH at all - still the goji brries, aloe vera juice, selenium, pumpkin seeds, zinc, and folic acid. He did reinforce the importance of nut-icing :-D DH is being a good lad and has been sitting around every night in his (loose cotton boxer) undies and his ice pack. I think he likes the idea that he can *do something to help* because so much of this stuff is focussed on me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubywoohoo For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-03-2016),Kookii  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread #2

Thank you @Heyside @Maxwellsmum @BlondeinBrisvegas @Rubywoohoo

Yes, we've done ICSI three times and PICSI only once but the later with awful results, zero fertilisation.
    I haven't been tested for immune issues 🤔, what's that about? No endo scratch either. I'll do a bit of research on it.

Can't thank you enough for all this info! Still waiting for the mc to happen, but already thinking in the next steps. I'm almost 39 and still ttc #1.
    Last edited by Kookii; 11-03-2016 at 16:45.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think thats the best way to deal with it all hun preparing for each next step. Good luck as you move forwards x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (11-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii welcome hun and sorry to hear of your mc. Im 40 and ttc #1 also. Mc in Jan this year. Sorry cant offer anything re mfi. have you got an apt to see Wazza coming up?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (15-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna @Rubywoohoo @Heyside @Maxwellsmum how are we all this evening? Sorry haven't read the thread 🤓 feeling lazy!!!!
    I have news I'm cycle day 2 wooohooo dropping down to one sniff of synarel tonight I'm SO excited!!! 😤👍

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending good vibes!! @Tinachris

16. The Following User Says Thank You to smith1311 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh great news @Tinachris great news that things have started for you and any drop in the dreaded synarel is a huge step x

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-03-2016),Tinachris  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Chyna @Rubywoohoo @Heyside @Maxwellsmum how are we all this evening? Sorry haven't read the thread 🤓 feeling lazy!!!!
    I have news I'm cycle day 2 wooohooo dropping down to one sniff of synarel tonight I'm SO excited!!! 😤👍
    Evening honey, woohoo that's great news re synarel evening going well thanks just watching the union getting ready to go to bed soon as working at a silly hour in the morning. I've got a really good feeling about this one for you xx

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (11-03-2016),Tinachris  (11-03-2016)