Closed Thread
Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Or you could try DR Mooring she works very closely with Warren, follows his protocols ect. I have had her stand in for warren when he is away and hear good things about her. Good luck with whatever you decide to do moving forwards😊
    Yes that's a good plan, she did my epu anyway as Warren was away shes lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubywoohoo View Post
    scan update: everything's looking good so far - about 17 follicles at 12mm+, and epu probably next Wed or Thur. The number of eggs has never been my problem of course, it's the quality, or lack thereof... I met Charlotte, who is lovely and clearly just as switched on as Warren. They looked at my treatment plan and then agreed on the things to do next. Warren's on holidays week after next, and Charlotte will be taking his cases.
    @Rubywoohoo that's great news! 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your kind response... Will go for cancellation appointment for sure... I hope it won't be too long... My FS said after all this time that I should go for laparoscopy to see if I have endometriosis... Does anyone of you or someone you know have done laparoscopy for endometriosis and fallen pregnant...? I have already gone through so much during my IVF cycle and was hoping for my first ever BFP ... I don't think I am ready for a laparoscopy as we are new in Brisbane and don't have any friends or family to be with us as my DH keeps switching from Brisbane to canberra every now and then for work....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyforyou View Post
    Thanks everyone for your kind response... Will go for cancellation appointment for sure... I hope it won't be too long... My FS said after all this time that I should go for laparoscopy to see if I have endometriosis... Does anyone of you or someone you know have done laparoscopy for endometriosis and fallen pregnant...? I have already gone through so much during my IVF cycle and was hoping for my first ever BFP ... I don't think I am ready for a laparoscopy as we are new in Brisbane and don't have any friends or family to be with us as my DH keeps switching from Brisbane to canberra every now and then for work....
    I've had a few friends with severe endo who have had kiddies not sure if they had a laparoscopy though. Where abouts in Brissie are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn for me ladies, I was prepared for it, I know symptoms and had none. Ready to make another plan. DH has taken it really hard though 😐

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (14-03-2016),Tinachris  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm so sorry about your bfn😥. Poor hubs, I do feel for our dp's as they don't have the symptoms or lack there of and cling onto the hope that we're going to get a BFP...and then we don't. 😕I hope you have a chance to do something nice together today. Look after yourself ❤️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another update from me, just returned back to stick and I have the faintest of second lines. Its awful that fills me with dread, I want to just move forwards and hope that this doesn't mean we have a repeat of last cycle waiting to m/c. The only other explanation I can think of is the hcg from my booster last Sunday night hasn't yet left my system.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your BFN @Heyside... I know its really hard for both of us to get a BFN I remember how my husband was silent for few seconds when I told him about my BFN... its all in Gods hand we just need to wait for the right time to come... Don't worry it will work next time... I live in indooropilly @Chyna...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onlyforyou For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-03-2016),Heyside  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a frer test hun, but its so light and so long after I tested the best case scenario would be its still the booster as couldn't face a repeat of last cycle.