Closed Thread
Page 32 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Great to hear you have the go ahead hun, good luck for the iui on Monday andnyour tww.
    @yjeu - hope @wishing25 is right hun and they may have sorted something for you.
    @wishing25 - It will all be worth it in the end hun great to hear the staff are nice hard I know but try and enjoy the time out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (06-03-2016),yjeu  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @wishing25 do they only do Intralipids during weekdays? How do ladies fit that in? 🙁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris yes only Monday to Friday. I think they start from about 7am... And the latest time they will start you is 11:30 am because it takes about 4 hours. I book the latest time so at least I can work in the morning. We are lucky that it is available at St Andrews though, and that it can be done through private health (you are admitted as a day patient)...I have heard about some people having to travel a long way to find someone who will administer it - and sometimes they are paying out of pocket too!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-03-2016),Rubywoohoo  (06-03-2016),Tinachris  (04-03-2016),yjeu  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishing25 that's really tricky, lucky you can work around it. I'd have to take a whole day off for it, unpaid. Hopefully my nkcells test comes back low or something 😳

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

wishing25  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @wishing25 and @Heyside
    I asked about weekends intralipids too, but no luck my last one was 8am! Which is 7.30am in Darwin lol, so its kinda hard for me coz im not an early bird ~luckily my next time is 11:30, yay! And they even have a menu for you to order your lunch ^0^ although Im not a fun of hospital meal, but i guess its better than nothing, just wondering what everyone else would order while you're there for lunch? I always have trouble choosing, so I always order spaghetti but I hope there might be other better options ?
    I really hope the nurses or wazza would find a place in Darwin to do intralipids someday. Even I may not be the one who benefits from it this time, but im sure many Darwin ladies need that too!
    Hope all lovely ladies here have a nice weekend ~

Thanks
    Reviews
    @yjeu Darwin is a long way away hopefully they can set something up for you soon that's more convenient. They should do them on weekends too!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

yjeu  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Tinachris , I agree with u, and think they should at least do Saturday morning too even post office in Darwin open on Saturday morning (well..only the one in CBD, hehe)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yjeu For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (06-03-2016),Tinachris  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Hoping someone can ease my stressed out mind. So I think I might be starting AF but unsure as I've been spotting after my scratch on Wednesday etc... So if it is AF that means today is cycle day 1 so this Friday is my day 6 scan day and I can't get into Springhill for a scan on Friday totally impossible, so, is there a chance Charlotte will do it Saturday (day 7)? I'm already stressing out about this. I hate IVF.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Tinachris -- my suggestion is call them first thing tomorrow and talk to one of the nurses, who will work out a plan for you. They might keep you sniffing until the following Monday, or they might kick you off on Thursday... don't panic :-) I had to change my cycle around this month too. I've actually been on 'day 6' for 4 days now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubywoohoo For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been quiet but following along...

I just got back from OS work trip and will be cycling this month. We decided not to start injecting while I was away (too much hassle with needles and refrigeration etc), so I've been synarel 'paused' for a few days now :-) The wonders of modern medicine!

I'm hopeful. I have an AMH of 19 and get lots of eggs retrieved, but the less good bit is that we haven't had any blasts out of 2 cycles so far. Also I have autoimmune issues. Warren's got me on a truckload of pred. I love it - my aches go away, I'm not so tired... and I hate it - I have actually gone up a dress size around my waist since I started on it. Blergh.

Day 6 again tomorrow! (this time for real...)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubywoohoo For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-03-2016)