Closed Thread
Page 30 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @wishing25 aren't you lovely for thinking of me? I'm doing okay- off to see Warren tomorrow morning for a scan to see if this round of meds have improved my lining.

How are you going with the FET meds? I'm feeling okay physically this time, just a bit uncomfortable, but the sheer number of things to track really stresses me out.

Did my first intralipids infusion on Mon- the nurses were lovely but don't know how I'd fit it in every 10 days..
    @softshellcrab Good luck with your scan this morning hun. Fx lining has increased.
    Last edited by Chyna; 03-03-2016 at 20:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jodywifey View Post
    Sadly it's a BFN I am sitting waiting to go into Wazza now to start again. AF started yesterday also.
    So sorry to hear hun, fx for this next cycle. At least Wazza will brighten up your morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Hun BFN always hurts. Take care. Hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodywifey View Post
    Sadly it's a BFN I am sitting waiting to go into Wazza now to start again. AF started yesterday also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jodeywifey it's so disappointing isn't it? All that hard work and a bfn sucks. Take it easy over the next few days as it all sinks in X
    Hey ladies have any of you noticed you don't sleep at all with the melatonin and gen. anesthetic combo? I didn't sleep a wink last night 😳😳 after my procedure yesterday and took my melatonin at my usual time. I was SO awake!! Now I feel like s h i t . Got day off so gonna sleep..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jodywifey - Oh hun so devestating to get a bfn this journey can be so hard. Take some time out for yourself x
    @Tinachris - Its probably the anesthetic hun thats prevented you from sleeping, thank goodness you have a day off today to catch up x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside what are you up to today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am having a few days chilling out doing nothing at the moment post transfer @Tinachris, so a tv day. Feeling no symptoms so far but know if I am honest its far to early, trying to stay sain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sounds perfect! Hope you have a relaxing few days. Try not to think too much, easier said than done.., I know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, ive been missing in action because i ran out of data on my phone and ive spent all my cash and future cash on ivf lol. Ive just been trying to catch up on who's who and what's what over the last week or so. @jodywifey im sorry about your bfn, its always devastating no matter how hard you try not to hope or convince yourself that it hasnt worked anyway. Im crazy from the day before af is due and for a few days after the negative bt results. I was teaching a lesson today at work about ancient greek myths and the myth of pandoras box and commented on how the box in the story held all the evils of the world including 'hope' and one of my students asked why 'hope' would be in the box along with all the horrible things like death, pestilence, famine etc... and i had to explain that hope can be a negative thing because it drives you on/creates a delusional state. As i was talking about it, it really hit home how doing ivf has made me truly realise that sometimes hope is a painful thing to have. Anyway, thats a bit random and depressing. Despite this, im still hopeful for myself and all the rest of us. Im on the pill atm for the next 3 weeks, then ready to start my 4th ivf cycle, nothing much will hapoen until april but I'll try to stay off facebook so ive got enough data left on my phone to keep following how everyone is going. Lots of love and baby dust xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 03-03-2016 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @softshellcrab yeah I'm ok so far too... Although I'm sure I rattle!! Feeling rather puffy from all the drugs- but I suppose it could be worse! Haha

I know the intralipids are annoying cause you can't do them on weekends or late afternoon- but I will be happy if it helps and it will all be worth it!
    @jodywifey I am so sorry to hear that😔 look after yourself!