Closed Thread
Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Its not good coping with the bruises with all the injections is it hun but just remember each one takes you a step closer to a successful bfp, it will be worth it. Good luck with Friday's scan. Glad your headaches have eased.
    @Tinachris - Great that your dose has been upped its nice to know your doing something different and taking a risk, might be just whats needed. I was the same with my puregon dose Warren initially put me on a dose of 100 on my stimulated cycle but when nothing was happening he upped me straight to 150 missing the 125 altogether. I felt supper bloated and had tp wear baggy tops as didn't want unwanted attention of people actually asking me about being pregnant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @wishing25 good luck with your appointment tomorrow honey. @Heyside fingers crossed all goes well and hope you enjoyed your brandy. Thinking of you today.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna thanks for thinking of me! I actually don't need to go back until next week now... Just doing all my new FET medications until then - enjoying all the side effects 😊 haha. Fingers crossed all will be on track when I see Warren for a scan next week! (Also I hope your belly isn't too sore from bruising!!)

I do however have intralipids on Friday - is anyone else in the day infusions clinic??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    @Chyna thanks for thinking of me! I actually don't need to go back until next week now... Just doing all my new FET medications until then - enjoying all the side effects 😊 haha. Fingers crossed all will be on track when I see Warren for a scan next week! (Also I hope your belly isn't too sore from bruising!!)

I do however have intralipids on Friday - is anyone else in the day infusions clinic??
    I can imagine, good luck and hope the new medications work. Prob easy question but what's intralipids? Seen them mentioned before but no idea what it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna intralipids is generally done to help treat Nk cells as part of an immune protocol. It takes 3-4 hours to administer via a drip. Warren made the decision to use them for me after my first scratch with a biopsy (in my EPU cycle) as my levels were a bit elevated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @wishing25 - Hope all goes well with your fet meds and you get good news at your scan next week. Enjoy the you time at your intralipids appointment make the most of the time out if you can. I had a scratch and biopsy with Warren does that probably mean he checked for any issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I would imagine that he would have.... But probably best to ask what the results of the biopsy were next time you are in there- just incase. But I would imagine they would have contacted you if there was an issue. In saying that due to my recurrent early MC's it was something he was specifically looking for with me. Hope that is helpful!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @softshellcrab how are you going this cycle?
    @jodywifey good luck for Friday!! Fingers are crossed for you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishing25 aren't you lovely for thinking of me? I'm doing okay- off to see Warren tomorrow morning for a scan to see if this round of meds have improved my lining.

How are you going with the FET meds? I'm feeling okay physically this time, just a bit uncomfortable, but the sheer number of things to track really stresses me out.

Did my first intralipids infusion on Mon- the nurses were lovely but don't know how I'd fit it in every 10 days..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly it's a BFN I am sitting waiting to go into Wazza now to start again. AF started yesterday also.