Closed Thread
Page 25 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies where did you hey your melatonin from? Wazza asked me to take it buy cant seem to find it and local chemists? Might try the pharmacy under warrens rooms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna the compounding pharmacy down on the corner near his rooms called my life my health. It was $95 for 90 tablets. We had to wait for them to make some (45mibyutes) the lady behind the counter said if we can to next time ring and ask if they can have some there for you to pick up straight away. 1300 667 827 x
    Hope the heads a bit better today X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna I got mine from the Mill (downstairs from Warren) I initially only went there as I knew they always had everything- but now due to cost I am shopping around particularly with the basic FET things Sandrena gel, ralovera etc as it is so much cheaper at the big chemists - and I was going through so much of it due to high doses last cycle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Chyna the compounding pharmacy down on the corner near his rooms called my life my health. It was $95 for 90 tablets. We had to wait for them to make some (45mibyutes) the lady behind the counter said if we can to next time ring and ask if they can have some there for you to pick up straight away. 1300 667 827 x
    Hope the heads a bit better today X
    Thanks honey, will give them a call. Much appreciated. Head ok now but woke up pounding this morning. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better. @wishing25 will suss out a couple around wazza's there. I work just up the road so will pop down tomorrow. Thanks so much for the info.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (25-02-2016),wishing25  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    @Heyside yes possibly... I am usually in there super early before work (I was there 5:30-6 today) - I have a navy and red polo shirt as part of my uniform. At the moment I feel like I live there haha so most likely someone has seen me!! 😊
    @Little2 Look Warren did say some people can't put up with it... I honestly didn't find it that bad. The worst is when he is actually "scratching" but it's not for long and he talked to me the whole time as a bit of a distraction - so it really was ok. I get very sick under general anaesthetic so for me this was so much better. Warren offered me a tea and to lay down for a bit after - but I was pretty much good to go after 10-15 mins or so.
    @Tinachris it's been a while since I was on Synarel... And given how many other things I'm on I can't exactly remember whether I was tired. What I do remember about Synarel is that I got really really bad sinus and a blocked nose! When I was on Synarel for my EPU cycle I think I was on melatonin at the same time and that did make me tired!
    Thanks for explaining how you went with your scratch Wishing... Did you go to work that day or stay home and rest? Just trying to plan mine for early March x Ta!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

wishing25  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little2 View Post
    so... I just called to book for scratch and flush for next Wed in Warrens rooms and it's almost put me off! Was told it's not for the faint hearted I might feel a bit unwell after and need to lay down, it's pretty painful etc - now feeling a little freaked out and unsure again..!! Help!!!
    Little2 I just went through the same conversation but I think the nurses just have to say what the worst you will feel is... I was thinking same and teetering on the option of going under for it, but with the massive price difference of doing it in his rooms vs in day hospital, I voted for the rooms. Heaps on ladies on here said it's painful for a short time and then You're fine! Possibly like your worst period cramps but more intense, then over quickly.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Little2  (26-02-2016),wishing25  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris - I always thought the synarel made me tired too hun and that was before I started on the melatonin so who knows in the mix of all these meds.
    @softshellcrab - Its frustrating hun isnt it, he mentioned the possibility of a low level infection to me too but I suppose I will never know. Yes the $55 was a little scary it best be worth it lol!
    @wishing25 - oh my appointment wasn't until just after 6 so probably just missed you. Its funny talking to people on here and not knowing if you've bumped into them. Sounds like doing the scratch in his room was a good option for you especially avoiding the anesthetic.
    @Chyna - I got the melatonin from the mill pharmacy under Warrens rooms and they were pre compounded so I didn't wait long.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-02-2016),Tinachris  (25-02-2016),wishing25  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Thanks for explaining how you went with your scratch Wishing... Did you go to work that day or stay home and rest? Just trying to plan mine for early March x Ta!
    I went straight to work... Little bit of really mild cramping after it this morning - but I was fine (I'm a teacher and run around after 24 x 4-5yr olds all day- not at all a desk job 😋)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have my 1st scan tomorrow morning @5.30 with Wazza then start my fsh shots. Still getting used to all the medications. Dh laughed this morning and said he'll hear me rattling as i walk soon as I'm standing there with my lists popping pills and injections. Body still not liking those patches. 2 mornings in a row woke with pounding headaches wanting to throw up. Mersyndol not really doing anything
    Last edited by Chyna; 26-02-2016 at 10:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with your scan @Chyna, hope the side effects ease soon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-02-2016)