Closed Thread
Page 14 of 125 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Over the last 2 days I have read all the posts in this forum. I have learnt more reading from you girls then my current RE and made my appointment with Warren first thing this morning. Unfortunately not until November! I will be traveling from Sydney but still hope to get in to see him sooner.

I was wondering if anyone has seen Warren with low AMH / High FSH (poor responder) and had success?

I am 39 and had a miscarriage 11 months ago and since found out I have low Amh 1.1.
    I have had 1 iui (bnf) and last cycle was cancelled due to no response.

My RE is very cautious and I have been far from impressed. Sees me for 15mins and shoots down anything I ask him ie DHEA then pushes me out the door.

I am trying a long down reg cycle next and hope to have a better response.

Any insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @wishing25 I am sorry. Sound like a chem to me I had one on my first IVF😢Big hugs. @Turtle02 hello and welcome I am 36 and have done 8 IVF cycles 4 stims and 4 FET. I went to Sydney for cycle 4 and 5 and felt much like a cow with my clinic, in and out the doors.... Warren is great I can't help you much with your Q's as our issue was MFI supposedly primarily. Are you doing the down ref cycle with your current clinic in Sydney?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Turtle02  (16-02-2016),wishing25  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Turtle02 hello and welcome I am 36 and have done 8 IVF cycles 4 stims and 4 FET. I went to Sydney for cycle 4 and 5 and felt much like a cow with my clinic, in and out the doors.... Warren is great I can't help you much with your Q's as our issue was MFI supposedly primarily. Are you doing the down ref cycle with your current clinic in Sydney?[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
    Yes, would love to see Warren sooner but can't get in until Nov. Started the bcp and will begin syneral at day 12. Totally agree about feeling like a cow! I feel like it's more about the $$ than the patients care.

Do you also travel to Brisbane to see Warren?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Turtle02 - welcome hun, gosh you have a long distance to travel to see him from Sydney but I am sure it will be worth it and lots of ladies have done similar trips. Sorry I can't help too much with the low AMH/High FSH as I have PCOS resulting in the opposite issue and a sky high AMH. What I will say though is I am sure wazza has dealt with your issue before he is just so confident with the protocol he gives you which is nice to know, you will feel in safe hands. Sorry to hear abiut your m/c hun hopefully your next bfp is a sticky bub x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Turtle02  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle02 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

Over the last 2 days I have read all the posts in this forum. I have learnt more reading from you girls then my current RE and made my appointment with Warren first thing this morning. Unfortunately not until November! I will be traveling from Sydney but still hope to get in to see him sooner.

I was wondering if anyone has seen Warren with low AMH / High FSH (poor responder) and had success?

I am 39 and had a miscarriage 11 months ago and since found out I have low Amh 1.1.
    I have had 1 iui (bnf) and last cycle was cancelled due to no response.

My RE is very cautious and I have been far from impressed. Sees me for 15mins and shoots down anything I ask him ie DHEA then pushes me out the door.

I am trying a long down reg cycle next and hope to have a better response.

Any insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much!
    Hi hun and welcome. I'm seeing Wazza and have an ahm of just over 1 I've just turned 40 so know how you feel. We fell naturally last December with our 1st but unfortunately lost it early January.
    We are trying again this month and hopefully get some good news. Good luck with your journey and hopefully you get to see Wazza earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Heard great things about wazza! Could anyone give me a list of the supplements he recommends for both male and female. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hi hun and welcome. I'm seeing Wazza and have an ahm of just over 1 I've just turned 40 so know how you feel. We fell naturally last December with our 1st but unfortunately lost it early January.
    We are trying again this month and hopefully get some good news. Good luck with your journey and hopefully you get to see Wazza earlier.
    Hi Chyna
    I'm very sorry to hear about your miscarriage last month. It's absolutely heartbreaking. I wish you all the very best with your cycle this month!
    Do you mind me asking what feedback Warren gave you in regards to low Amh and the protocol he has suggested for you?

After this cycle ( which I hope is a success) going to send all my medical history across to him so I can hopefully get in earlier.

Thanks so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Turtle02 - welcome hun, gosh you have a long distance to travel to see him from Sydney but I am sure it will be worth it and lots of ladies have done similar trips. Sorry I can't help too much with the low AMH/High FSH as I have PCOS resulting in the opposite issue and a sky high AMH. What I will say though is I am sure wazza has dealt with your issue before he is just so confident with the protocol he gives you which is nice to know, you will feel in safe hands. Sorry to hear abiut your m/c hun hopefully your next bfp is a sticky bub x
    Thanks v much heyside!
    I'm new to this whole forum so not sure how to just tag you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle02 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To tag you just put the @ symbol in front of the persons Bub hub forum name. I do travel down last year I had 5 trips to Brisbane. The initial consultation. EPU, then 3 x transfers one in April, then June then November. I am hoping that this year I only have to go there one time. I am lucky in that we have a QFG in my town so my FS here does my scans and sends them onto warren. When I was with G.enea I had to get my scans done at QLD XRay whuch was okay.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Turtle02  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle02 View Post
    Hi Chyna
    I'm very sorry to hear about your miscarriage last month. It's absolutely heartbreaking. I wish you all the very best with your cycle this month!
    Do you mind me asking what feedback Warren gave you in regards to low Amh and the protocol he has suggested for you?

After this cycle ( which I hope is a success) going to send all my medical history across to him so I can hopefully get in earlier.

Thanks so much!
    Thanks honey, he asked me to start taking a mixture of vitamins to increase the health of the lining and egg quality. Because we fell naturally didn't do too much else. Last visit put me on some pregnyl as took bloods and my lh was surging. So have had to do my 4 shots of that and now am waiting until next week to test. He is very good any will go through absoutely everything on your 1st visit. There isn't really anyway that he mentioned or I've read that can umcrease ahm levels as that is the amount of eggs. It all depends on the quality of the eggs that you have and all you need is 1 good one. Good luck this cycle too honey my fingers are crossed for you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Turtle02  (18-02-2016)