Closed Thread
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,229 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge that's what its all about hun! sharing stories and experiences...reading the stories before me is what helped us make the final decision. I want this for everyone...it is euphoric! Everyone should get a bit of this

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (02-05-2016),Heyside  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    They are part of the treatment for elevated NK cells combined with a high dose Clexane & high dose prednisone.
    Thanks! Just when you think you know everything about fertility treatments you find out more! It's just crazy how many treatment options there are out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    That's good news te last tab. Nitro dur is a blood thinner its used for angina patients but wazza had me on it as it produces more blood flow around your ovaries. It give you the most insane headaches.
    Hmmm...it sounds like I should be pleased about not being on it! Might ask Wazza bout it though next time i see him. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh no @Tinachris how many days past transfer are you hun? I was so hoping this was the one for you. I am so dissapointed for you, this journey is just so hard. Take time gor yourself today hun x

@mrsparso as Gen said its for high natural killer cells. I was tested for them back in October and nothing was mentioned about results so I had presumed they were fine. Next cycle however I am being treated for them as looking at past results they are slightly elevated. Have you had an endometrial biopsy in the past?
    No i haven't had an endometrial biopsy. Something else for me to investigate! Thanks ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    BFN here thanks for your support during my cycle 😭
    So sorry to hear that. No words can make that crappy news any easier. I really hope if you decide to cycle again that you'll get the BFP you've been waiting for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Similar protocol may also be used in you have endometriosis or Adenomyosis as they are associated with autoimmune issues too.
    Thanks very much. All of this info is really helpful. One of my tests related to auto immune was slightly elevated so might be worth me asking more about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Well things didn’t go to plan, as it is a public holidayhere and it’s the scientists that deliver the news and not your Dr’s rooms and theyWILL NOT leave a msg they MUST speak with you…so our usual ritual of listeningto the msg together didn’t happen. But hey you need to mix things up a bit fromtime to time. And really who wants to wait ALL day to find out that they AREPREGNANT!!!! Was hard to sit on for the news for 3hrs until DP phoned on hissmoko ☺ Damn you WA and your 2hr time difference!!

I know I’m still in shock…and DP was beside himself…therewas lots of tears shed and lots of laughter in between the tears…and very fewwords when we could get them out!! We are both still finding it hard to get ourheads around the news.

There’s still there is a long way to go, but amazinglyour first BETA is 585 12dp5dt!! So all things are looking pretty good! So…seatbelts onand hold on for the tight for the ride.
    @Tinachris it feels a little bittersweet after your news babe...I'm so sorry. Take some time for yourself and DP before making more decisions.
    Congratulations!!! That's such fantastic news. Hope you've had a nice relaxing evening rubbing your belly and knowing you have a little jelly bean in there!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread #2

It's a BFFP for me and DH today!!!! Hip hip hooray!!!!!!

Nervously excited with a HCG of 116 so not super high for 12dp6dt but over 100 and that's a bonus. Will repeat in 2 days and hopefully see it climb and climb...

Thanks ladies for all your positive vibes xxx I'll post a pee stick when I figure out how to!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-05-2016),Chyna  (03-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (03-05-2016),Gagingi  (03-05-2016),Heyside  (03-05-2016),mrsparso  (03-05-2016),softshellcrab  (03-05-2016),wishing25  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    New thread over here ladies