Closed Thread
Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris be kind to yourself and do whatever makes you feel even a little better today xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi how are you feeling?? Did you pee on any sticks after your Beta last week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    @Gagingi how are you feeling?? Did you pee on any sticks after your Beta last week?
    @MamaKes I'm hanging out for the second beta this Wednesday. I've had some cramping, but understand that is normal. It feels a bit like the TWW hasn't really ended as I've never been pregnant and am very nervous.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well things didn’t go to plan, as it is a public holidayhere and it’s the scientists that deliver the news and not your Dr’s rooms and theyWILL NOT leave a msg they MUST speak with you…so our usual ritual of listeningto the msg together didn’t happen. But hey you need to mix things up a bit fromtime to time. And really who wants to wait ALL day to find out that they AREPREGNANT!!!! Was hard to sit on for the news for 3hrs until DP phoned on hissmoko ☺ Damn you WA and your 2hr time difference!!

I know I’m still in shock…and DP was beside himself…therewas lots of tears shed and lots of laughter in between the tears…and very fewwords when we could get them out!! We are both still finding it hard to get ourheads around the news.

There’s still there is a long way to go, but amazinglyour first BETA is 585 12dp5dt!! So all things are looking pretty good! So…seatbelts onand hold on for the tight for the ride.
    @Tinachris it feels a little bittersweet after your news babe...I'm so sorry. Take some time for yourself and DP before making more decisions.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-05-2016),Gagingi  (02-05-2016),MamaKes  (02-05-2016),softshellcrab  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Well things didn’t go to plan, as it is a public holidayhere and it’s the scientists that deliver the news and not your Dr’s rooms and theyWILL NOT leave a msg they MUST speak with you…so our usual ritual of listeningto the msg together didn’t happen. But hey you need to mix things up a bit fromtime to time. And really who wants to wait ALL day to find out that they AREPREGNANT!!!! Was hard to sit on for the news for 3hrs until DP phoned on hissmoko ☺ Damn you WA and your 2hr time difference!!

I know I’m still in shock…and DP was beside himself…therewas lots of tears shed and lots of laughter in between the tears…and very fewwords when we could get them out!! We are both still finding it hard to get ourheads around the news.

There’s still there is a long way to go, but amazinglyour first BETA is 585 12dp5dt!! So all things are looking pretty good! So…seatbelts onand hold on for the tight for the ride.
    @Tinachris it feels a little bittersweet after your news babe...I'm so sorry. Take some time for yourself and DP before making more decisions.
    For the third and luckiest time today my lovely @Gen72 biggest smooch and congratulations!!! Can't wait to be preggers with ya and do that cross-city mothers group! Lol xox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @MamaKes I'm hanging out for the second beta this Wednesday. I've had some cramping, but understand that is normal. It feels a bit like the TWW hasn't really ended as I've never been pregnant and am very nervous.
    Ok so Wednesday is the day...Well it's wonderful you started with a lovely strong beta so that's all you've got to be nervous about. Cramping is excellent! Keep that coming... How wonderful to be your first pregnancy. Just try and enjoy it hon xox your body is doing a very big and important job right now, probably the biggest (and most miraculous) of your life x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-05-2016),Gagingi  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @ MamaKes I've got our Moreton Bay fig tree to sit under picked out already!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yahhhhhh!!!! Fabulous news @Gen72 so so happy for you all the waiting for your DE cycle has paid off. A great beta too!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (02-05-2016),MamaKes  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post

Ahhhh!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations 😊 that is such wonderful news!!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (02-05-2016),MamaKes  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gen72 Congratulations yummy-mummy -to -be!!! xox (i dont know how to do emoticons but if i did there would be lots of them right here-the cheerleader pom-pom ones) You know, your story and your experiences have really helped me transition to the thought of DE. I'm sick of searching for my golden eggs, even if there is some in there and even if i could have found them one day and even if im only 36, i just wanna have what happened to you today, happen to me too, so thank you. Im so happy for you and will be thinking of you every day)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (02-05-2016),Gen72  (02-05-2016),Heyside  (02-05-2016)