Closed Thread
Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've been feeling extremely grumpy the last two days and am wondering if it's an effect of the Letrozole tablets I'm taking?? Did anyone else suffer any side effects whilst taking it? I've also had really bad headaches. Poor hubby has been tip toeing around me all weekend 😦
    Awh honey thats not good re headaches. Are you taking nitro dur also? I didnt get headaches from the letrozol but was definately grumpy and more easily annoyed. Hope you can enjoy the rest of your weekend headache free.
    Last edited by Chyna; 01-05-2016 at 11:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi folks...sounds like there are lots of new plans in the works. One more sleep for me to decide our fate I'm feeling pretty good to be honest, usually by now I'd 'have that feeling' and usually be right. This time I'm still feeling good, I think just knowing that our embryo's aren't made from my crappy eggs has made a difference to how I'm feeling about this cycle.
    @Gagingi I just wanted to ask you how soon after your BFP did you go in for your intralipids? I know I might be getting ahead of myself but I've got a bit on next week so I'll have a bit of juggling to do if I need to be in there early next week.

It's gorgeous weather for 'doing nothing' which is what I'm doing...catching up on some TV and procrastinating about doing some housework (I'm terrible at domestic duties). I keep thinking that I'll get some mop body suits made up for any little babies we have, so they can clean the floors while they crawl around...hehe is that terrible. I so which I'd thought of that 20 odd years ago when I had my son...I was OCD about cleaning and housework back then...oh how I've changed.
    Enjoy what's left of your weekend ladies!
    G

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-05-2016),Gagingi  (01-05-2016),MamaKes  (01-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    @Gagingi I just wanted to ask you how soon after your BFP did you go in for your intralipids? I know I might be getting ahead of myself but I've got a bit on next week so I'll have a bit of juggling to do if I need to be in there early next week. G
    @Gen72 I went in the same day. Nissa tried to book me for the next day, but it was booked out, so they got me straight in. It's a busy time for the infusion unit with public holiday two weeks in a row. Then every 10 days.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (01-05-2016),MamaKes  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi that quick...wow...well I know they won't be getting me in same day is it IS the public holiday...hehe I'll just have to juggle!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (01-05-2016),MamaKes  (01-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow my gorgeous friend. I am batting like hell for you to get your BFP xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    @Gagingi that quick...wow...well I know they won't be getting me in same day is it IS the public holiday...hehe I'll just have to juggle!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-05-2016),Gagingi  (01-05-2016),MamaKes  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow @Gen72 will really be hoping this is it for you it would be well deserved x

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-05-2016),Gagingi  (01-05-2016),MamaKes  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside yep...feeling very positive...an increase in our chances from 2% to 60% kinda makes things feel a little different. It will be your turn...just hang in there.

I may not be on to give anyone the news as my DP is in WA and we listen to the msg together and sometimes phone reception is BAD so it may not be until he gets home from work.

So no one start to think bad thoughts...no news is good news! It may not be until Tuesday that I get on.

Again my friend @Maxwellsmum thanks babe! love ya guts! well be doing this for you in a few short weeks...can't wait to drive you to the airport off your face on Valium and brandy...I'm gonna pour you into the plane and wave you off

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-05-2016),Gagingi  (02-05-2016),MamaKes  (01-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks for that info hun, its good to know what's ahead. I did do intralipids with my old fs but I realise now it was a much smaller dose and he did it in his rooms it only took just over an hour so very different just need to prepare myself.

Sorry you feel like you have the grumps hun, it definitely could be the letrozole playing havoc with your system. Hope you feel more like yourself soon. My weekend is a quiet one plan on doing nothing today, maybe a couple of movies with DD and that's about it, will be nice with this rain.
    Thanks lovely. I did actually feel much better today so that's good for everyone in my household! Your weekend watching movies with DH sounds great. Hope you've enjoyed it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Awh honey thats not good re headaches. Are you taking nitro dur also? I didnt get headaches from the letrozol but was definately grumpy and more easily annoyed. Hope you can enjoy the rest of your weekend headache free.
    Thanks Chyna! I am not on nitro dur. I haven't heard of that. What does that do? Isn't it crazy how you get to know the name of so many different drugs?!! Had my last tablet of letrozole this morning so hoping symptoms will settle now. I did actually feel much better today so that's a positive! Hope you've been feeling ok.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. I've read about a lot of you getting intralipids as part of your treatment. Do you mind me asking what they are used for?