Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gagingi booked already! How surreal!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody, thanks for all your advice and thoughts on my massive me-post. Its good to hear lots of different opinions and reasons and im always open to them :-) I really appreciate all your contributions.
    Im so hoping everyone whose waiting on BT's get their bfp's. Getting so close now. So hard to think about anything else in the last few days of 2WW.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (28-04-2016),Heyside  (28-04-2016),softshellcrab  (28-04-2016),Tinachris  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Thanks for the advice @Chyna. I've booked us in with Charlotte. We really like her and want somebody that will continue with Wazza's protocol. Her staff said we were wise to have got in early. A friend of mine had her three at North West and couldn't praise them highly enough, so I'm sure you'll do great. Such an adventure!
    That's awesome honey, she is lovely. If we were still living in the Valley I'd be there too. That's good to hear re North West thanks.
    Last edited by Chyna; 29-04-2016 at 08:15.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok spoke to the nurse again earlier, she asked if I had made a decision on putting our tested embryo back this next cycle since they had advised to wait until an fet. when I said yes we wanted to go ahead she said that will change my plan slightly they do want me to have another scratch which I will have in a few weeks. Also looking at my biopsy results from last October they are going to treat me for natural killer skills, apparently my levels were slightly elevated. So that means a higher dosage of prednisone 😳 and I will add in intralipids.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ok spoke to the nurse again earlier, she asked if I had made a decision on putting our tested embryo back this next cycle since they had advised to wait until an fet. when I said yes we wanted to go ahead she said that will change my plan slightly they do want me to have another scratch which I will have in a few weeks. Also looking at my biopsy results from last October they are going to treat me for natural killer skills, apparently my levels were slightly elevated. So that means a higher dosage of prednisone 😳 and I will add in intralipids.
    It's good that you have a plan now. You can wrap your head around it all before you get started. Hopefully a few of the little changes will help to make a big difference!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good hun that you know what's going to happen and can plan. Fingers crossed for you. It's gonna happen. I'm so puffy from the good ole prednisone xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies yes I am happy they are making changes for our tested embie, hopefully it will make all the difference. Not looking forward to increased prednisone @Chyna the dose of 10mg made me highly anxious like I couldn't cope with general day to day things so really not sure how I will feel on 25mg but keep telling myself it will be worth it. Can any ladies who have done the intralipids fill me in on how many sessions I will need and when Warren normally has you do them? I wonder if its possible to get them done on the coast? No worries if not we can plan for it but would be easier with DD.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies yes I am happy they are making changes for our tested embie, hopefully it will make all the difference. Not looking forward to increased prednisone @Chyna the dose of 10mg made me highly anxious like I couldn't cope with general day to day things so really not sure how I will feel on 25mg but keep telling myself it will be worth it. Can any ladies who have done the intralipids fill me in on how many sessions I will need and when Warren normally has you do them? I wonder if its possible to get them done on the coast? No worries if not we can plan for it but would be easier with DD.
    @Heyside for a FET I had intralipids CD 5-9, then at ET, time of BFP, and am booked for every 10 days through to 12 weeks. Intralipids at St A takes just under 4 hours and you can park at the hospital for $10. Intralipids at transfer only took 2 hours, as they put it through much faster. Not sure about availability on the coast.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've been feeling extremely grumpy the last two days and am wondering if it's an effect of the Letrozole tablets I'm taking?? Did anyone else suffer any side effects whilst taking it? I've also had really bad headaches. Poor hubby has been tip toeing around me all weekend 😦

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Heyside for a FET I had intralipids CD 5-9, then at ET, time of BFP, and am booked for every 10 days through to 12 weeks. Intralipids at St A takes just under 4 hours and you can park at the hospital for $10. Intralipids at transfer only took 2 hours, as they put it through much faster. Not sure about availability on the coast.
    Thanks for that info hun, its good to know what's ahead. I did do intralipids with my old fs but I realise now it was a much smaller dose and he did it in his rooms it only took just over an hour so very different just need to prepare myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've been feeling extremely grumpy the last two days and am wondering if it's an effect of the Letrozole tablets I'm taking?? Did anyone else suffer any side effects whilst taking it? I've also had really bad headaches. Poor hubby has been tip toeing around me all weekend 😦
    Sorry you feel like you have the grumps hun, it definitely could be the letrozole playing havoc with your system. Hope you feel more like yourself soon. My weekend is a quiet one plan on doing nothing today, maybe a couple of movies with DD and that's about it, will be nice with this rain.