Closed Thread
Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1229
  1. #1181
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Thanks
    1,621
    Thanked
    3,674
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gagingi booked already! How surreal!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    Gagingi  (28-04-2016)

  3. #1182
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    972
    Thanks
    2,137
    Thanked
    3,839
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everybody, thanks for all your advice and thoughts on my massive me-post. Its good to hear lots of different opinions and reasons and im always open to them :-) I really appreciate all your contributions.
    Im so hoping everyone whose waiting on BT's get their bfp's. Getting so close now. So hard to think about anything else in the last few days of 2WW.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (28-04-2016),Heyside  (28-04-2016),softshellcrab  (28-04-2016),Tinachris  (28-04-2016)

  5. #1183
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    977
    Thanks
    1,549
    Thanked
    694
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Thanks for the advice @Chyna. I've booked us in with Charlotte. We really like her and want somebody that will continue with Wazza's protocol. Her staff said we were wise to have got in early. A friend of mine had her three at North West and couldn't praise them highly enough, so I'm sure you'll do great. Such an adventure!
    That's awesome honey, she is lovely. If we were still living in the Valley I'd be there too. That's good to hear re North West thanks.
    Last edited by Chyna; 29-04-2016 at 08:15.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    Gagingi  (28-04-2016)

  7. #1184
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    2,708
    Thanked
    3,592
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok spoke to the nurse again earlier, she asked if I had made a decision on putting our tested embryo back this next cycle since they had advised to wait until an fet. when I said yes we wanted to go ahead she said that will change my plan slightly they do want me to have another scratch which I will have in a few weeks. Also looking at my biopsy results from last October they are going to treat me for natural killer skills, apparently my levels were slightly elevated. So that means a higher dosage of prednisone 😳 and I will add in intralipids.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Gagingi  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016)

  9. #1185
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ok spoke to the nurse again earlier, she asked if I had made a decision on putting our tested embryo back this next cycle since they had advised to wait until an fet. when I said yes we wanted to go ahead she said that will change my plan slightly they do want me to have another scratch which I will have in a few weeks. Also looking at my biopsy results from last October they are going to treat me for natural killer skills, apparently my levels were slightly elevated. So that means a higher dosage of prednisone 😳 and I will add in intralipids.
    It's good that you have a plan now. You can wrap your head around it all before you get started. Hopefully a few of the little changes will help to make a big difference!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016)

  11. #1186
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    977
    Thanks
    1,549
    Thanked
    694
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ok spoke to the nurse again earlier, she asked if I had made a decision on putting our tested embryo back this next cycle since they had advised to wait until an fet. when I said yes we wanted to go ahead she said that will change my plan slightly they do want me to have another scratch which I will have in a few weeks. Also looking at my biopsy results from last October they are going to treat me for natural killer skills, apparently my levels were slightly elevated. So that means a higher dosage of prednisone 😳 and I will add in intralipids.
    That's good hun that you know what's going to happen and can plan. Fingers crossed for you. It's gonna happen. I'm so puffy from the good ole prednisone xx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (30-04-2016)

  13. #1187
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    2,708
    Thanked
    3,592
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies yes I am happy they are making changes for our tested embie, hopefully it will make all the difference. Not looking forward to increased prednisone @Chyna the dose of 10mg made me highly anxious like I couldn't cope with general day to day things so really not sure how I will feel on 25mg but keep telling myself it will be worth it. Can any ladies who have done the intralipids fill me in on how many sessions I will need and when Warren normally has you do them? I wonder if its possible to get them done on the coast? No worries if not we can plan for it but would be easier with DD.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (30-04-2016)

  15. #1188
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,943
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks ladies yes I am happy they are making changes for our tested embie, hopefully it will make all the difference. Not looking forward to increased prednisone @Chyna the dose of 10mg made me highly anxious like I couldn't cope with general day to day things so really not sure how I will feel on 25mg but keep telling myself it will be worth it. Can any ladies who have done the intralipids fill me in on how many sessions I will need and when Warren normally has you do them? I wonder if its possible to get them done on the coast? No worries if not we can plan for it but would be easier with DD.
    @Heyside for a FET I had intralipids CD 5-9, then at ET, time of BFP, and am booked for every 10 days through to 12 weeks. Intralipids at St A takes just under 4 hours and you can park at the hospital for $10. Intralipids at transfer only took 2 hours, as they put it through much faster. Not sure about availability on the coast.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (01-05-2016)

  17. #1189
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've been feeling extremely grumpy the last two days and am wondering if it's an effect of the Letrozole tablets I'm taking?? Did anyone else suffer any side effects whilst taking it? I've also had really bad headaches. Poor hubby has been tip toeing around me all weekend 😦

  18. #1190
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    2,708
    Thanked
    3,592
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Heyside for a FET I had intralipids CD 5-9, then at ET, time of BFP, and am booked for every 10 days through to 12 weeks. Intralipids at St A takes just under 4 hours and you can park at the hospital for $10. Intralipids at transfer only took 2 hours, as they put it through much faster. Not sure about availability on the coast.
    Thanks for that info hun, its good to know what's ahead. I did do intralipids with my old fs but I realise now it was a much smaller dose and he did it in his rooms it only took just over an hour so very different just need to prepare myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've been feeling extremely grumpy the last two days and am wondering if it's an effect of the Letrozole tablets I'm taking?? Did anyone else suffer any side effects whilst taking it? I've also had really bad headaches. Poor hubby has been tip toeing around me all weekend 😦
    Sorry you feel like you have the grumps hun, it definitely could be the letrozole playing havoc with your system. Hope you feel more like yourself soon. My weekend is a quiet one plan on doing nothing today, maybe a couple of movies with DD and that's about it, will be nice with this rain.


 

Similar Threads

  1. **spin off** Kmart appreciation thread
    By Moxy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 875
    Last Post: 21-11-2016, 21:02
  2. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 10:40
  3. partner appreciation thread
    By Luanajo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-01-2016, 09:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!