Closed Thread
Page 117 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gagingi Congratulations xox so happy for you!!! Yay!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (27-04-2016),MamaKes  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I have my next plan through, seems I will start the lovely synarel around the 12th of May alongside provera ready to bring on af around the 26th. I have just asked if I need to do another endometrial scratch before this point (my last one was in October), would you ladies suggest I get it redone?
    I say do it @Heyside Then you can't look back and wonder what if??

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (27-04-2016),Heyside  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Wazza has done it for us and we got a BFP today. We did a double FET 2 weeks ago of two PGD normals. This is our first pregnancy so very excited. I have no symptoms, but HCG of 231 and prog of 46.5 (glad I'm on so much support). To celebrate they've sent me straight in for intralipids.
    Yay yay yay for your BFFP @Gagingi. Hon so happy to hear this news today. Enjoy every second of the wonderful feeling! And such solid HCG numbers too xxx hope you got to relax a bit during your intralipids and dream of your little Embie/s growing. Xx mamakes

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-04-2016),Gagingi  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my next plan through, seems I will start the lovely synarel around the 12th of May alongside provera ready to bring on af around the 26th. I have just asked if I need to do another endometrial scratch before this point (my last one was in October), would you ladies suggest I get it redone?
    You just reminded me that I don't have my plan yet. Better follow that up! I'm going to be on synarel for the first time next cycle. Sorry I can't offer any advice in regards to scratch as i haven't had one done before.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think thats me just being annoying @mrsparso I wanted it in place early so I knew what was happening. I have a couple of questions about it though so at least it gives me time to get my head around things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Wazza has done it for us and we got a BFP today. We did a double FET 2 weeks ago of two PGD normals. This is our first pregnancy so very excited. I have no symptoms, but HCG of 231 and prog of 46.5 (glad I'm on so much support). To celebrate they've sent me straight in for intralipids.
    Yay congratulations!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes get the scratch again! This cycle was my BFP and the one that has stuck (now 9weeks pregnant) although there were many other changes to the protocol - warren did the scratch on a pretend "day 0" (actually day 5 because my lining was too thick). I don't know if it was that or a combination of things that made the difference but it doesn't hurt to do it again (well only a bit if you do it in the rooms like I did 😊). Fingers crossed for you!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-04-2016),Gagingi  (27-04-2016),Heyside  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would just do what wazza recommends some people get lucky and get BFP from IUI'S ect but if wazza says do a scratch do it. He is brilliant he picks up on everything he can even predict a cycle start date. I think my day 1 might be here as he predicted so back to the start of a new cycle with my donor embryos.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (29-04-2016),Gagingi  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was wondering how you were travelling mamakes easier to follow on through here than via email I guess. Oh well best of luck anyway for your BT and all next week. Take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Yay yay yay for your BFFP @Gagingi. Hon so happy to hear this news today. Enjoy every second of the wonderful feeling! And such solid HCG numbers too xxx hope you got to relax a bit during your intralipids and dream of your little Embie/s growing. Xx mamakes

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, ive been quiet on this thread for a bit because ive been thinking seriously about what to do for my next ivf. Ive been investigating donor ivf in greece. I still have my appointment with charlotte too. So ive got some plans together. The more ive thought about doing and paying for 2 or more OE ivf vs the thought of paying about the same for a really good chance at "having a baby". Ive also been checking finance stuff and seriously i cannot just keep spending on ivf, nor do i think i could continue to endure what happens to me now psychologically when i cycle. Going to brisbane and cycling repeatedly is gonna cost $ too but mostly i just cant endure the failures anymore so i kinda just want to get my odds of ivf success up if i spend money and do this to myself again. I do wish i had know about wazza from the start and done my 4 OE stim cycles with him in the first place. But im not unhappy with my clinic. They have been professional throughout and i trust their science and quality. So, it looks like ive become a greek egg donor girl over the last 72 hours. I have transitioned. Although @Gagingi nearly swayed me lol, i thought maybe a wazza miracle is still in my grasp?! So, i guess im still a bit undecided but ive spoken to embryoland. I feel all weird about being in the wazza appreciation thread, when ive never even met the guy, and posting about egg donation in greece. I felt all guilty like, joining another thread, like i was having an affair lol! Please tell me its not poor bubhub etiquette to beiing to several threads? So, if im quiet on here in terms of posting, im busy trying to work out how this greece lightning idea ive had will go. DH was like 'meh' about the whole thing IN A GOOD WAY :-) When i had this crazy idea on sunday night i told him everything which was basically one sentence 'i wanna use a donor and we have to go to athens'. He goes, 'so i have to go in a cup again, but in athens?' And i said, 'yeah' and he goes 'ok, thats cool' and went back to sleep. God love that man. I must not forget sometime that i am already blessed (even without a baby).

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (27-04-2016),Chyna  (28-04-2016),Gagingi  (28-04-2016),Gen72  (28-04-2016),Heyside  (28-04-2016),Tinachris  (28-04-2016)