Closed Thread
Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun yes very hard making the decisions just don't want to mess it up especially now we have a normal pgd embie, I will blame myself if it doesnt implant. Sorry to hear af has turned up, hope the letrozole works well for you whilst you wait for Warrens return.
    @Chyna - Hope your appointment went well this morning and you get a good feel from your ob which is very important.
    @Keepontryin13 - How frustrating that your BT had to be chased, the same has happened to me in the past. Hoping thise symptoms are all due to bub settling in will be hoping for a bfp for you on Thursday.
    @Tinachris - You seem to have s good attutude in your tww hun there is nothing you can do about your result now just hope hope hope that it is a positive one, we all hope so too and will be backing you whatever, hope your not going too crazy!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016),Tinachris  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside you have a bit to think about!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just home now and Ob was lovely and he absoutely raves about Wazza which is great. He's told me to stay of everything wazza prescri ed for me and did an external scan and we heard bubs hb 170bpm and I cannot tell you how relieved I was. Hb is stringer than Friday's so that's gotta be a good thing. Our disappearing twin is reducing in size which is good so my body is obviously obsorbing it which is what we want. Was sad to see sac still there but it's all good. We have to focus on the positives.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (28-04-2016),Gagingi  (26-04-2016),Heyside  (26-04-2016),MamaKes  (27-04-2016),Tinachris  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Yes my stomach is the same. I'm finding it stressful to inject as I'm covered in massive bruises on both sides and under my belly button which is off putting. I don't mind if I'm actually pregnant but if I'm not...It's the one time I've been glad to have a fat belly actually! Symptoms I had have decreased. Trying not to go too crazy.....It's either positive or negative, right? I can't change it. That's all I keep thinking now.
    My belly is the same look like I've got a rainbow of black purple blue and yellow happening. I found if i went on the edge of the bruise at a nig angle it went in alot easier and hold it hard for a good 30sec after taken needle out. Thinking of you xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (26-04-2016),Tinachris  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Heyside you have a bit to think about!!!
    Yes hun we have but for the moment think we have decided to go ahead with a fresh cycle and aim to put our tested embie back unless Warren really changes our mind when we see him. So far my body has reacted better to a fresh cycle rather than an fet. I plan on taking DH with me to my first appointment though as that's when all the final decisions will be made.

@Chyna - Great to hear your appointment went well and you are happy with your ob. Its good he speaks highly of Warren and will keep you on the drugs. Fantastic news on the hb, can understand it being sad seeing the sac still there but good to hear your body is acting as it should. Your right thinking about the positives and what a positive it is - your beautiful bub!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016),Gagingi  (26-04-2016),Tinachris  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Heyside;8464341]Yes hun we have but for the moment think we have decided to go ahead with a fresh cycle and aim to put our tested embie back unless Warren really changes our mind when we see him. So far my body has reacted better to a fresh cycle rather than an fet. I plan on taking DH with me to my first appointment though as that's when all the final decisions will be made.
    Sounds like a good plan @Heyside. Good to have hubby there with you too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (26-04-2016),Heyside  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Ladies just home now and Ob was lovely and he absoutely raves about Wazza which is great. He's told me to stay of everything wazza prescri ed for me and did an external scan and we heard bubs hb 170bpm and I cannot tell you how relieved I was. Hb is stringer than Friday's so that's gotta be a good thing. Our disappearing twin is reducing in size which is good so my body is obviously obsorbing it which is what we want. Was sad to see sac still there but it's all good. We have to focus on the positives.
    That's great news! So happy to hear that. We live just near Northwest so maybe we can get Wazza to refer us there too if we manage to get a little sticky embie down the track. Keep looking after yourself lovely.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016),Heyside  (27-04-2016),MamaKes  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Yes hun we have but for the moment think we have decided to go ahead with a fresh cycle and aim to put our tested embie back unless Warren really changes our mind when we see him. So far my body has reacted better to a fresh cycle rather than an fet. I plan on taking DH with me to my first appointment though as that's when all the final decisions will be made.

@Chyna - Great to hear your appointment went well and you are happy with your ob. Its good he speaks highly of Warren and will keep you on the drugs. Fantastic news on the hb, can understand it being sad seeing the sac still there but good to hear your body is acting as it should. Your right thinking about the positives and what a positive it is - your beautiful bub!
    Sounds like you've made a good plan. Going with your gut instinct is the best way to go. It's sometimes all we have to rely on during these crazy times!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016),Heyside  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    @Chyna first of all I'm so sorry about your little twin and I think you're being so brave and doing the right thing by focusing on your tiny blessing still strong inside you. Just so you know I'm on the Northside too (Albany Creek) and Jamie Friebe is in my top 3 list too based on reputation and reviews so it's lovely to hear Warren recommended him and that you've had a great first experience. Wonderful to hear a good strong heart beat today too.
    @mrsparso I pray you and I will be joining @Chyna sitting in Dr Friebe's Northside waiting rooms rubbing our bellies very soon.

AFM I'm in the 2WW at 6dp6dt and now waiting not so patiently for 2 May bloods. Night of last pregnyl (6 hours ago) and I'm awake at 2am with a wet face washer cooling my boobs which are hot and sore! Pregnyl or a sign? Time will tell...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    @Chyna first of all I'm so sorry about your little twin and I think you're being so brave and doing the right thing by focusing on your tiny blessing still strong inside you. Just so you know I'm on the Northside too (Albany Creek) and Jamie Friebe is in my top 3 list too based on reputation and reviews so it's lovely to hear Warren recommended him and that you've had a great first experience. Wonderful to hear a good strong heart beat today too.
    @mrsparso I pray you and I will be joining @Chyna sitting in Dr Friebe's Northside waiting rooms rubbing our bellies very soon.

AFM I'm in the 2WW at 6dp6dt and now waiting not so patiently for 2 May bloods. Night of last pregnyl (6 hours ago) and I'm awake at 2am with a wet face washer cooling my boobs which are hot and sore! Pregnyl or a sign? Time will tell...
    Thank you so much honey, awh I know what you mean about the waking and sore boobies. Yes it would be awesome for yourself and Mrsparso to join me. I'm at Aspley so much easier to get to North West. I did alot of reasearch re ob's there and he was a top contender. I've seen Bob Watson while I was waiting to get my 1st apt with Wazza and he was ok just not very personable if that makes sense. Dr Terry Sheahan was another who I've had many friends go to and he was also an understudy of Warrens. But warren said if can get Frebie do it.

Good luck with your 2ww I really hope it goes fast. I'm sure it will hun and thinking of you.
    Last edited by Chyna; 28-04-2016 at 07:38.