Closed Thread
Page 114 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chyna thinking of you today at your appointment and scan. Very exciting! Which Dr did u end up going with in the end?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Chyna thinking of you today at your appointment and scan. Very exciting! Which Dr did u end up going with in the end?
    Thanks honey. Ended up getting into Dr Jamie Frebie on Wazza's recommendation. He's at North West and is very very good apparently. See how we go.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (26-04-2016),Tinachris  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely @Chyna that's a bit more convenient for you guys. I'm sure he's lovely. Let us know how today goes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thank you so much honey appreciate it. Really don't know what I would do without you all. Have my 1st ob apt today so see how we go. Gonna ask gor another scan. How are you doing?
    Wishing you all the best for your ob appointment. Ask for as many scans as you feel you need to be reassured everything is ok. I'm sure your Ob will understand after the journey you have been through. I'm doing ok. AF arrived today so that always sucks but it puts me closer to my next cycle so I'm focusing on that. Warren has put me on Letrozole tablets this month. So I'll start those...not that i hold any hope they'll have any affect but I will try anything these days! Looking forward to hearing how your app goes today xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely @Chyna that's a bit more convenient for you guys. I'm sure he's lovely. Let us know how today goes
    Thank you, will do. Apt is at 9.30am.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Wishing you all the best for your ob appointment. Ask for as many scans as you feel you need to be reassured everything is ok. I'm sure your Ob will understand after the journey you have been through. I'm doing ok. AF arrived today so that always sucks but it puts me closer to my next cycle so I'm focusing on that. Warren has put me on Letrozole tablets this month. So I'll start those...not that i hold any hope they'll have any affect but I will try anything these days! Looking forward to hearing how your app goes today xx
    Awh sorry to hear re af but yes your closer to the next cycle. Love the colour of the letrozole tablets. I was on those also and i hope they are what you need to get that bit closer xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Awh sorry to hear re af but yes your closer to the next cycle. Love the colour of the letrozole tablets. I was on those also and i hope they are what you need to get that bit closer xx
    Thanks lovely!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin13 nice to hear from you. No, I've taken 1500 x3 over the past week of pregnyl with no bloods requested. Thank god, my veins were aching last week, I'm glad to skip that bit lol!!!
    I'm hearing you about the veins! My poor old stomach is the worst at the moment. I bruise so easily as the best of times and I have massive welts on my lower stomach...its really bad! Any symptoms yet @Tinachris? I have the usual AF cramps going on but had the same when I got my BFP last year so cant read too much into it...Trying to stay busy at work but its sooooo hard!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (26-04-2016),Tinachris  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my stomach is the same. I'm finding it stressful to inject as I'm covered in massive bruises on both sides and under my belly button which is off putting. I don't mind if I'm actually pregnant but if I'm not...It's the one time I've been glad to have a fat belly actually! Symptoms I had have decreased. Trying not to go too crazy.....It's either positive or negative, right? I can't change it. That's all I keep thinking now.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016),Gagingi  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun yes very hard making the decisions just don't want to mess it up especially now we have a normal pgd embie, I will blame myself if it doesnt implant. Sorry to hear af has turned up, hope the letrozole works well for you whilst you wait for Warrens return.
    @Chyna - Hope your appointment went well this morning and you get a good feel from your ob which is very important.
    @Keepontryin13 - How frustrating that your BT had to be chased, the same has happened to me in the past. Hoping thise symptoms are all due to bub settling in will be hoping for a bfp for you on Thursday.
    @Tinachris - You seem to have s good attutude in your tww hun there is nothing you can do about your result now just hope hope hope that it is a positive one, we all hope so too and will be backing you whatever, hope your not going too crazy!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-04-2016),Tinachris  (26-04-2016)