Closed Thread
Page 111 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Sorry to read that news @gorgeousgeorge, would still be amazing for you to get a lovely late suprise, you just never know. Enjoy your 'me' time today, when is your official bt?

When is your bt @Tinachris are you going yo POAS?
    @Heyside hello! How's your weekend? Mines on the mayday public holiday, so probs The next day I guess. I have 10 frer here but I'm not going to poas I've decided. Now that's 9 days time so it might be a different story by then as I may have gone mental from waiting. We are away next weekend so that will be a distraction!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna how are things?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My official bt is on tuesday. Despite my doom n gloom prophecies, im still tempted to go down n get some frer's just to double check coz shops will be closed tomorrow. Its such a small town and im a high school teacher so i cant even slip through the self serve because every lovely check out person is a former student of mine. Very good for getting prompt service, one former student throws a massive extra handful in of whatever i ask for at the deli (after he's generated the price sticker) and they always let me be the last person through when they're closing a checkout lane. So, its lovely to be a VIP at coles but not when trying to clandestinely purchase poas. :-) I just wish af would hurry up and i find having to go for the bt when ive got raging AF very distressing. I get really upset, then have to rush to work. The last 2 times, i swore i wasnt going to go but then i woos out coz i know i need to do it and im scared of the lecture I'll get from nasty nurse.
    So, at the same time as wanting to poas again, im also working on plan e, f, g...x, y, z... appointment with charlotte...maybe 2 own egg cycles by end of this year ($$$???) And then donor eggs 2017.
    Im thinking its getting time to start considering donor embies for next year. Thinking it might be good to think about it for a good 6 months to get mentally prepared. Oh, and prob should mention that to DH too, lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016),Tinachris  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Chyna im so sorry about the loss of your little twin bub, i dont know what to say to make it better. I can only imagine that you would have already had so many hopes and dreams for that little one...sigh. I'm sending you all my best wishes and buby dust for you and your little singleton bubblette. Im also hoping that your mumma is ok too. Why must everything be so hard? Take care of yourself, chuck lots of sickies, have me-days and all -day pyjama days my friend xox

Afm, poas bfn yesterday at 12dpo and TMI, lots of spotting and blood in my crinone gunk, so AF is on her way. Have tried deluding myself about late implantation, spotting but still maybe in with a chance, googled all the bfn on 12dpo but bfp later on but i feel by now i know my body. Boobs arent tender anymore and my spotting is the beginning of my period. Very sad today and dreading having to do clexane injections when i know they're for nothing. Gonna have a sad-me-day in bed today (thank goodness i dont have to go to work) and then try and get organised for my appointment with charlotte in 6 weeks.
    @Tinachris I need you to get a bfp to cheer me up, please. Thanks in advance, lol. xox
    Awh honey thank you so much. Yes we were getting used yo the odea and an instant family as would of probably meant the fact of having 2 kiddies to 1. Due to my age and eggs not sure if could have another. But am happy to have a healthy one there. Am seeing new ob on Tuesday and will ask for another scan.

I'm so sorry to hear of your bfn. Big hugs and also wish there was something I could say which would help ease the sadness. I really hope its just some spotting and a miracle happens and you don't get your af. It's a perfect day for a pj day. I'm currently in mine now on the lounge pessarie in with the footy on. Big big hugs honey and thinking of you xo oh and Mum has just been released from hospital thank goodness
    Last edited by Chyna; 25-04-2016 at 08:07.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Chyna how are things?
    Hey honey thank you so much for asking. I'm going ok thanks. Just home from hospital as Mum's been allowed to come home thank goodness. Been a draining last 24hrs. Currently on the lounge relaxing with dh. Am alot more relaxed than this time yesterday. Had cold rock for lunch so always feel good after that! Lol. How's your weekend going?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (24-04-2016),Tinachris  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gagngi how r u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember but I am thinking $200 I might be wrong though 😞 you get some back too. On the first appoitment they do heaps of tests and stuff too you wil be there for hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Girls, anyone know how much the initial consultation fee is to see Wazza?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (24-04-2016),Gagingi  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge sorry to hear you think you might have a BFN. They always suck. Your plan sounds good once you fill in DH. I think it is important to have plans for the future with IVF it helps to stay grounded and move forwards after an upsetting cycle outcome. xo and still best of luck with BT on Tuesday. 🌟

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge how are you honey?