Closed Thread
Page 110 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Enjoy your weekend @Chyna hope you had a bit of a sleep in! I was awake at 3:30!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omgoodness... really not a fan of the last 24hrs. Just got a call from Dad saying he's just put Mum in an ambulance ( she has heart problems) really trying not to stress as don't wanna upset bub I'm normally so strong but seriously come on give me a break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh, you don't need this. It's hard not to stress out!! I hope she's okay X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Omgoodness... really not a fan of the last 24hrs. Just got a call from Dad saying he's just put Mum in an ambulance ( she has heart problems) really trying not to stress as don't wanna upset bub I'm normally so strong but seriously come on give me a break.
    Oh FFS's Luv!!!😦

I hope she'll be ok & it's nothing too serious😐

Will send a prayer to the Universe for her & for them to cut you some slack too!!!xoxo

P.S....Don't worry about stressing bub out too much ok?? I totally understand where you're coming from but bub is cocooned nicely deep inside your oven in a lovely warm bath (kind of like in a floatation tank I reckon) & will be bobbing away in there none the wiser😊xo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016),Gagingi  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun so sorry to hear that, really hope your mum is ok and she gets sorted asap. Really hope things ease up for you and the world gives you a break soon. Thinking of you x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Chyna about your wee baby. That is very sad (hugs) and your Mum as well . Just awful. If you have any valium left over I would take one. I know wazza will use them for his patients sometimes if they have big bleeds ect after they are pregnant. If you call his rooms Tuesday they will probably script it for you if you felt like it might help. I am sending you a bit of my strength and good thoughts to help you along the way xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Sorry @Chyna about your wee baby. That is very sad (hugs) and your Mum as well . Just awful. If you have any valium left over I would take one. I know wazza will use them for his patients sometimes if they have big bleeds ect after they are pregnant. If you call his rooms Tuesday they will probably script it for you if you felt like it might help. I am sending you a bit of my strength and good thoughts to help you along the way xo
    Thanks honey really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Chyna; 24-04-2016 at 06:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna im so sorry about the loss of your little twin bub, i dont know what to say to make it better. I can only imagine that you would have already had so many hopes and dreams for that little one...sigh. I'm sending you all my best wishes and buby dust for you and your little singleton bubblette. Im also hoping that your mumma is ok too. Why must everything be so hard? Take care of yourself, chuck lots of sickies, have me-days and all -day pyjama days my friend xox

Afm, poas bfn yesterday at 12dpo and TMI, lots of spotting and blood in my crinone gunk, so AF is on her way. Have tried deluding myself about late implantation, spotting but still maybe in with a chance, googled all the bfn on 12dpo but bfp later on but i feel by now i know my body. Boobs arent tender anymore and my spotting is the beginning of my period. Very sad today and dreading having to do clexane injections when i know they're for nothing. Gonna have a sad-me-day in bed today (thank goodness i dont have to go to work) and then try and get organised for my appointment with charlotte in 6 weeks.
    @Tinachris I need you to get a bfp to cheer me up, please. Thanks in advance, lol. xox

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016),Tinachris  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I'm sorry to hear that luv ☹️
    I really wanna say that maybe all your cervix is irritated by the pessaries and that's why you've got spotting..but then I know you know your body 😢
    I'm glad you're at home in your pajamas taking it easy, look after yourself and relax xo
    We're here for venting, listening, whatever, remember that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to read that news @gorgeousgeorge, would still be amazing for you to get a lovely late suprise, you just never know. Enjoy your 'me' time today, when is your official bt?

When is your bt @Tinachris are you going yo POAS?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-04-2016),Tinachris  (24-04-2016)