Closed Thread
Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1229
  1. #1081
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    341
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Yes hun we have but for the moment think we have decided to go ahead with a fresh cycle and aim to put our tested embie back unless Warren really changes our mind when we see him. So far my body has reacted better to a fresh cycle rather than an fet. I plan on taking DH with me to my first appointment though as that's when all the final decisions will be made.

    @Chyna - Great to hear your appointment went well and you are happy with your ob. Its good he speaks highly of Warren and will keep you on the drugs. Fantastic news on the hb, can understand it being sad seeing the sac still there but good to hear your body is acting as it should. Your right thinking about the positives and what a positive it is - your beautiful bub!
    Sounds like you've made a good plan. Going with your gut instinct is the best way to go. It's sometimes all we have to rely on during these crazy times!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (26-04-2016),Heyside  (27-04-2016)

  3. #1082
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    979
    Thanked
    711
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Ladies just home now and Ob was lovely and he absoutely raves about Wazza which is great. He's told me to stay of everything wazza prescri ed for me and did an external scan and we heard bubs hb 170bpm and I cannot tell you how relieved I was. Hb is stringer than Friday's so that's gotta be a good thing. Our disappearing twin is reducing in size which is good so my body is obviously obsorbing it which is what we want. Was sad to see sac still there but it's all good. We have to focus on the positives.
    @Chyna first of all I'm so sorry about your little twin and I think you're being so brave and doing the right thing by focusing on your tiny blessing still strong inside you. Just so you know I'm on the Northside too (Albany Creek) and Jamie Friebe is in my top 3 list too based on reputation and reviews so it's lovely to hear Warren recommended him and that you've had a great first experience. Wonderful to hear a good strong heart beat today too.
    @mrsparso I pray you and I will be joining @Chyna sitting in Dr Friebe's Northside waiting rooms rubbing our bellies very soon.

    AFM I'm in the 2WW at 6dp6dt and now waiting not so patiently for 2 May bloods. Night of last pregnyl (6 hours ago) and I'm awake at 2am with a wet face washer cooling my boobs which are hot and sore! Pregnyl or a sign? Time will tell...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (27-04-2016)

  5. #1083
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    1,618
    Thanked
    747
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    @Chyna first of all I'm so sorry about your little twin and I think you're being so brave and doing the right thing by focusing on your tiny blessing still strong inside you. Just so you know I'm on the Northside too (Albany Creek) and Jamie Friebe is in my top 3 list too based on reputation and reviews so it's lovely to hear Warren recommended him and that you've had a great first experience. Wonderful to hear a good strong heart beat today too.
    @mrsparso I pray you and I will be joining @Chyna sitting in Dr Friebe's Northside waiting rooms rubbing our bellies very soon.

    AFM I'm in the 2WW at 6dp6dt and now waiting not so patiently for 2 May bloods. Night of last pregnyl (6 hours ago) and I'm awake at 2am with a wet face washer cooling my boobs which are hot and sore! Pregnyl or a sign? Time will tell...
    Thank you so much honey, awh I know what you mean about the waking and sore boobies. Yes it would be awesome for yourself and Mrsparso to join me. I'm at Aspley so much easier to get to North West. I did alot of reasearch re ob's there and he was a top contender. I've seen Bob Watson while I was waiting to get my 1st apt with Wazza and he was ok just not very personable if that makes sense. Dr Terry Sheahan was another who I've had many friends go to and he was also an understudy of Warrens. But warren said if can get Frebie do it.

    Good luck with your 2ww I really hope it goes fast. I'm sure it will hun and thinking of you.
    Last edited by Chyna; 28-04-2016 at 06:38.

  6. #1084
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    1,618
    Thanked
    747
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    That's great news! So happy to hear that. We live just near Northwest so maybe we can get Wazza to refer us there too if we manage to get a little sticky embie down the track. Keep looking after yourself lovely.
    Thanks hun and yes that would be awesome xx

  7. #1085
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,268
    Thanks
    3,057
    Thanked
    4,014
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Sounds like you've made a good plan. Going with your gut instinct is the best way to go. It's sometimes all we have to rely on during these crazy times!
    Thanks hun, I think your right if I didn't follow my gut instinct and got another bfn then I would definitely regret it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post

    AFM I'm in the 2WW at 6dp6dt and now waiting not so patiently for 2 May bloods. Night of last pregnyl (6 hours ago) and I'm awake at 2am with a wet face washer cooling my boobs which are hot and sore! Pregnyl or a sign? Time will tell...
    The last bit of the tww is torture hun isn't it, not long to go now, really hoping this is it for you x

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (27-04-2016),MamaKes  (27-04-2016)

  9. #1086
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,945
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wazza has done it for us and we got a BFP today. We did a double FET 2 weeks ago of two PGD normals. This is our first pregnancy so very excited. I have no symptoms, but HCG of 231 and prog of 46.5 (glad I'm on so much support). To celebrate they've sent me straight in for intralipids.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    Charlie74  (27-04-2016),Chyna  (27-04-2016),MamaKes  (27-04-2016),softshellcrab  (27-04-2016),Tinachris  (27-04-2016),wishing25  (27-04-2016)

  11. #1087
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    341
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Wazza has done it for us and we got a BFP today. We did a double FET 2 weeks ago of two PGD normals. This is our first pregnancy so very excited. I have no symptoms, but HCG of 231 and prog of 46.5 (glad I'm on so much support). To celebrate they've sent me straight in for intralipids.
    That's fantastic news! Congratulations! So excited for you. Hope you can relax a little tonight now that the painful tww is over ☺

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Gagingi  (27-04-2016)

  13. #1088
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,268
    Thanks
    3,057
    Thanked
    4,014
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yaahhhhh!!! So happy for you @Gagingi and numbers looking good to. Enjoy the intralipids or more like the peace you get whilst you are having them and know they are doing the trick for your little bub.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Gagingi  (27-04-2016)

  15. #1089
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,268
    Thanks
    3,057
    Thanked
    4,014
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have my next plan through, seems I will start the lovely synarel around the 12th of May alongside provera ready to bring on af around the 26th. I have just asked if I need to do another endometrial scratch before this point (my last one was in October), would you ladies suggest I get it redone?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    MamaKes  (27-04-2016)

  17. #1090
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,945
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I have my next plan through, seems I will start the lovely synarel around the 12th of May alongside provera ready to bring on af around the 26th. I have just asked if I need to do another endometrial scratch before this point (my last one was in October), would you ladies suggest I get it redone?
    I'd say definitely go the scratch. I've heard of so many BFPs after scratches and you don't want to leave anything to chance. Usually they do CD20 of prior month.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (27-04-2016),MamaKes  (27-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. **spin off** Kmart appreciation thread
    By Moxy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 875
    Last Post: 21-11-2016, 21:02
  2. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 10:40
  3. partner appreciation thread
    By Luanajo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-01-2016, 09:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!