Closed Thread
Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Ladies just has a scan with Wazza ( he wanted me to get weekly scans due to twins) and our 2 bubs have become 1 unfortunately. 1st has strong hb of 150bpm but other has stopped. Am sad but happy at same time if that's possible? Now am sitting here waiting for dh to get home and give him the news. Thank goodness I've got a week off now.
    So so sorry to hear My dear friend who I did my first cycle with had the same thing happen. Apparently one sacrifices itself for the other?? So glad you have one sticky baby on board with a super strong heart beat. What a week or so it's been for you! Rest up and take it it easy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that @Chyna 😔 you have had a lot to adjust to the last week or so. It makes sense that you're both sad and happy. That's a great heartbeat on the little one xo That's great you've got sweet off too, you deserve it x
    Thanks honey. Poor dh I know as soon as he walks in the door I'm gonna loose it and he will probably freak out before I can say anything.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Chyna I'm so sorry to hear that. I imagine it will be a bittersweet time. Great that 1st has strong hb. Are you seeing Charlotte or Scott in Wazza's absence?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Ladies just has a scan with Wazza ( he wanted me to get weekly scans due to twins) and our 2 bubs have become 1 unfortunately. 1st has strong hb of 150bpm but other has stopped. Am sad but happy at same time if that's possible? Now am sitting here waiting for dh to get home and give him the news. Thank goodness I've got a week off now.
    Oh fruck no Luv!!!! Am so very sorry!!😦 (((Hugs)))

The fact that it's not unusual for this to happen in ART pregnancies for whatever reason won't make it any easier for you or your DH as I know how much you were both looking forward to having the 2 😢

Your other bub is good & strong thankfully Luv although I know you won't breathe easy for a few more weeks yetxoxo

Are you having NIPT testing done????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @Chyna so sorry to hear that news. Thats a lot to deal with but can understand you being happy and sad, thinking of you hun x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Oh @Chyna I'm so sorry to hear that. I imagine it will be a bittersweet time. Great that 1st has strong hb. Are you seeing Charlotte or Scott in Wazza's absence?
    Thanks hun, I've booked into see Dr Jamie Frebie as my ob. So have my 1st apt on Tues. Mentioned when made it what had happened and asked for weekly scans.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-04-2016),Gagingi  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Oh fruck no Luv!!!! Am so very sorry!!😦 (((Hugs)))

The fact that it's not unusual for this to happen in ART pregnancies for whatever reason won't make it any easier for you or your DH as I know how much you were both looking forward to having the 2 😢

Your other bub is good & strong thankfully Luv although I know you won't breathe easy for a few more weeks yetxoxo

Are you having NIPT testing done????
    Thanks honey, just don't know what to feel at the moment. Just need to focus on other bub getting bigger and stronger. Yes getting nipt. Originally wanted to do the victus health but they wouldn't report on twins so had to settle for harmony. Now can get the more expensive one done which Wazza originally mentioned was the better one. So am happy about that.

On the positive side we won't have to buy 2 of everything now even though we were getting used to the idea.

So happy to have all of you ladies here. Means so much xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-04-2016),Gagingi  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun, I've booked into see Dr Jamie Frebie as my ob. So have my 1st apt on Tues. Mentioned when made it what had happened and asked for weekly scans.
    I imagine you are very confused and anxious, so I'm glad you get to see bub again very soon. I hope you and DH can spend some time together grieving your little one.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    I imagine you are very confused and anxious, so I'm glad you get to see bub again very soon. I hope you and DH can spend some time together grieving your little one.
    Thanks honey chucked a sicki today was due to start work at 230am but decided wasn't in the mood to face drunks on the train. We are gonna spend a lovely weekend together with movies and a date night and maybe a drive up the coast xx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-04-2016),Gagingi  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Hi everyone been a bit quiet as our first attempt at day 5 transfer ended in tears and a trip home after chatting to a very worried Warren. It seems we still only had a morula on day five when they did their 7am check. Fast forward to 11am when I was a crying mess at home and my Vallium had worn off, there was a call to say 3 had rallied to cavitating morulas and the scientists had a little more hope they may make day 6 blasts.
    So yesterday off we went again after our Wednesday practice run and had a 5BB transferred, my first ever Wazza transfer xperience complete with brandy and singing and DH and I holding hands and made to humm down the corridor. We also have 2 on ice, two 4BCs. So from nothing to something we are very very grateful. Thanks everyone for your well wishes. Xxx
    Oh honey I'm so sorry you had a crappy start to the day. But things are definately looking up. Thinking of you and big hugs xx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (24-04-2016)