Closed Thread
Page 106 of 123 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1229
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great to hear @Gen72, is your partner with you high as a kite on valium near those trains haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks I am enjoying myself @Heyside! I've watched three episodes of highlander and had an hours nanny nap! Also eaten just about everything in the house lol

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-04-2016),Gagingi  (20-04-2016),Heyside  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Oh, also ive been looking for an alternative to coffee and even decaf coffee, although im a 'i dont want to live if i cant have a cuppa coffee' kinda girl but anyway, i saw this roobios tea in coles and its really nice!!! No milk or sugar needed and i dont really like teas. Just thought id let ladies know if you need a nice warm mug of something with nothing bad in it as a part of your day, i highly recommend it. :-)
    @gorgeousgeorge I'm a big fan of Roobios. The Tea Centre in the city also sells a chai Roobios and that's become my decaf drink of choice - it's lovely. I do miss coffee, but don't like decaf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really find it amazing how after never being able to fall pregnant naturally and knowing that there is basically no chance of it happening...you still find yourself hoping by some miracle AF won't arrive. I tell myself and others that I don't hold any hope of becoming pregnant naturally but obviously deep down I do otherwise why do I analyse the cramps that I'm feeling waiting for AF to arrive and check the toilet paper for signs of its arrival??!! Ahhh...why do I torture myself this way??!! Any one else still do these crazy things??!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsparso it's almost like torture isn't it? Our hopes are constantly in a state of upheaval all the time. I have to say I've honestly given up on falling pregnant naturally, now. I used to be like that before the IVF but now I don't even think about the possibility of my AF being late due to possibly, slightest chance of being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Mrsparso it's almost like torture isn't it? Our hopes are constantly in a state of upheaval all the time. I have to say I've honestly given up on falling pregnant naturally, now. I used to be like that before the IVF but now I don't even think about the possibility of my AF being late due to possibly, slightest chance of being pregnant.
    I know I'm not sure why I'm still doing it to myself after all this time. I often have a laugh thinking about how paranoid I was about getting preggo in my younger days. Sex was off the cards if I ever missed just one contraceptive pill! If only I knew...could have saved myself a lot of money and stress!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @mrsparso how hard we all do live in hope of a miracle I am sure, as we do hear stories on these threads of it actually happening. No hope for me though I am afraid as I have non exsistant cycles so no af at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh @mrsparso how hard we all do live in hope of a miracle I am sure, as we do hear stories on these threads of it actually happening. No hope for me though I am afraid as I have non exsistant cycles so no af at all.
    I'm sorry to hear that. It must make things even harder. Well let us be so thankful to Science and doctors that they can hopefully help each of us to overcome our individual obstacles. Where would we be without them hey??!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well best I jump back in. We have just seen Warren and he is happy for us to do a FET next cycle. This will be our first ever frozen transfer but he said with all our past cycles and the quality of our frosties we have about 30% chance.

So we will be doing a FET in mid May, who else will be cycling with me?

My lining today (day 15) looked "beautiful" and I'm about to ovulate so he said to go home and get busy. Very unlikely to work but it's worth a try.

There was another lady there today with a beautiful little boy who was trying to give DH toys. His name was Harry, same as what we named our little guy so that tugged at the old heartstrings.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Well best I jump back in. We have just seen Warren and he is happy for us to do a FET next cycle. This will be our first ever frozen transfer but he said with all our past cycles and the quality of our frosties we have about 30% chance.

So we will be doing a FET in mid May, who else will be cycling with me?

My lining today (day 15) looked "beautiful" and I'm about to ovulate so he said to go home and get busy. Very unlikely to work but it's worth a try.

There was another lady there today with a beautiful little boy who was trying to give DH toys. His name was Harry, same as what we named our little guy so that tugged at the old heartstrings.
    This just brought tears to my eyes. I admire your bravery and strength. Xx