Closed Thread
Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keepontryin you need to get your hands on the scripts. I rang the Wesley pharmacy when I got home after egg pickup and asked them to post the repeats to me at home. You could ask them to fax it thru to a chemist near you? You might need to check your chemist has those in stock now before they fax it over though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Keepontryin you need to get your hands on the scripts. I rang the Wesley pharmacy when I got home after egg pickup and asked them to post the repeats to me at home. You could ask them to fax it thru to a chemist near you? You might need to check your chemist has those in stock now before they fax it over though?
    Yes @keepontrying I had a stress out after my first EPU with Wazza as I couldn't find the repeat scripts and thought I'd lost them. The boxes said there were repeats - we rang them and DH trekked off and got me refills and collected all the scripts (they are open quite long hours/every day I think). It would be helpful if they'd give you your repeats or otherwise at least let you know that you need to ask for them (particularly given how slow Australia Post is these days). I tend to get them from Wazza directly now and would suggest that if you need to cycle again. I've found most pharmacies carry Progynova and Ralovera.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    How are you going @Gagingi?
    I'm good thanks @Tinachris. I'm sure my nerves will start to shatter as I enter the second week and I'm trying to keep my hopes in check. DH is very positive, but I want to keep my feet firmly planted in reality. No symptoms that mightn't just be progesterone, so I'm trying not to symptom spot. My prednisone belly is growing though and I was asked yesterday if I was pregnant - I hate that aspect of IVF! Such a double whammy.

I've found the FET so much easier than a fresh transfer. I think the whole build up of how many follies, how many eggs, fert rates, daily embie checks etc builds so much suspense, whereas with this we had a vague worry about how the embies would defrost and then we were PUPO. Plus I don't have any post EPU symptoms to muddle my mind with symptom spotting. So far much less stressful, but then I worry no symptoms means it hasn't worked...

How on are you going?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-04-2016),MamaKes  (20-04-2016),Tinachris  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Yes @keepontrying I had a stress out after my first EPU with Wazza as I couldn't find the repeat scripts and thought I'd lost them. The boxes said there were repeats - we rang them and DH trekked off and got me refills and collected all the scripts (they are open quite long hours/every day I think). It would be helpful if they'd give you your repeats or otherwise at least let you know that you need to ask for them (particularly given how slow Australia Post is these days). I tend to get them from Wazza directly now and would suggest that if you need to cycle again. I've found most pharmacies carry Progynova and Ralovera.
    Thanks @Gagingi. I have called them this morning and they were great. They are going to send the scripts to me and a couple of boxes of both Progynova and Ralovera which is good! Your right about Australia Post though...shocking times at the moment!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (19-04-2016),Tinachris  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm good thanks @Tinachris. I'm sure my nerves will start to shatter as I enter the second week and I'm trying to keep my hopes in check. DH is very positive, but I want to keep my feet firmly planted in reality. No symptoms that mightn't just be progesterone, so I'm trying not to symptom spot. My prednisone belly is growing though and I was asked yesterday if I was pregnant - I hate that aspect of IVF! Such a double whammy.

I've found the FET so much easier than a fresh transfer. I think the whole build up of how many follies, how many eggs, fert rates, daily embie checks etc builds so much suspense, whereas with this we had a vague worry about how the embies would defrost and then we were PUPO. Plus I don't have any post EPU symptoms to muddle my mind with symptom spotting. So far much less stressful, but then I worry no symptoms means it hasn't worked...

How on are you going?
    Yes I understand what you mean @Gagingi and my belly is huge ATM and my face is really bloated from the prednisone. I feel pretty ugly actually. If I ever get pregnant I'm NOT going to glow lol. That's good about the ease of a fet compared to fresh. I'm good, just tired. Over heated earlier, thought that stopped with the synarel but I wonder if the pregnyl shot last night is playing havoc with my hormones. Stupid question, of course it is! Take it easy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-04-2016),Gagingi  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hey Ladies, i haven't posted for awhile but have been keeping track of your posts. It's so great to hear so many positive stories with embies growing, transfers and even twins. It's making me very excited to get started again. What a draining but also very rewarding journey it can be xxx
    Welcome back honey hope you've been well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Welcome back honey hope you've been well xx
    Thank you and congratulations on your amazing news!! Two beautiful babies!! Hope you are feeling ok. I am well and just waiting for the next month to pass so we can get started again! Have been kept busy with in laws visiting and applying for a job. I didn't get it...but I'm being positive and thinking it's for the best as it won't get in the way of all my appointments! Priorities right??!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome back @mrsparso, I am with you there would love this month to fly by to get started again, feel like I wish my life away. Sorry to hear about the job but nice you wont have to worry about appointments etc.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your transfers @Gen72 and @MamaKes. I hope the Valium and brandy work for you and your singing voices are in good form.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-04-2016),mrsparso  (20-04-2016),Tinachris  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your transfers @Gen72 and @MamaKes. I hope the Valium and brandy work for you and your singing voices are in good form.
    Thanks @Gagingi. I'm up and getting ready for a 630 blood test, 7 arrival at Spring Hill Day Hospital for my first ever transfer with Warren. Have heard the singing stories can't wait! @Gen72 is bringing our little twin bottles of 'baby brandy' to take a swig from afterwards (we are transferring one right after the other) while we do our intralipids then it's home in opposite direction for sleeeeeep.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-04-2016),Gagingi  (20-04-2016),mrsparso  (20-04-2016),Tinachris  (20-04-2016),wishing25  (20-04-2016)