Closed Thread
Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside how did you go with your call to the nurses? @Velvet16 if you have a chance go see Wazza at least then you dont have to wait again as a 1st patient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MamaKes - Great to hear things are moving hun and that article was an interesting read. Definitely a cause for big celebrations!
    @Velvet16 - If I were you hun I would go and see Wazza for an opinion if nothing else and then at least you are on his books and can start the plan down the line if needed. Good luck with your decision x
    @Chyna - I spoke with the nurse yesterday and she had to speak with Warren to confirm but I was given the go ahead to treat yesterday as CD1, so today I started the estrodiol patches, tablets and gel and will use the nito dur patches tonight. So its all go for me, I like the new hope a new cycle brings.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is the tww going @Chyna?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    How is the tww going @Chyna?
    That's great news honey, let the fun begin Yes, this is going to be a good cycle for you. 2ww is going well thanks. Been away last couple of days visiting a mate interstate so has kept me busy. I can poas 22nd Feb. Fingers crossed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats good that you have been keeping busy @Chyna probably the best way to deal with the tww. Not long to wait until 22nd hun hope it brings good news.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you. Fingers crossed this is your coming month too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Whew. A big week of progression in the Known Egg Donor trip to Brisbane from SA! Visa and chest X-rays paid for and all donors' visas' in progression with Oz embassy. Plus QFG final green light for their arrival late March - yahoo!
    @MamaKes we too are planning cycle with KED in late March, also paid for Visa. Have you started any of your meds yet e.g. the pill? Also interested to know about the green light from QFG, did you hear that from them? I was going to call this week to find out how the discussion with the director and Genevieve went.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucinda2016 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Maxwellsmum & @ Lucinda2016...I spoke with one of the nurses (sorry didn't want to name her... not sure if you're suppose to) at Warren's rooms. And she said it was definitely going ahead.

I started BCP on Tuesday but as they want to get a definite timeline I haven't started Synarel yet. Just taking BCP until I hear from Warren's rooms.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Lucinda2016  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Velvet16 if you can afford (I know it is hard to justify spending money constantly on IVF stuff) to take the cancellation apt with Warren I would take it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucinda2016 View Post
    @MamaKes we too are planning cycle with KED in late March, also paid for Visa. Have you started any of your meds yet e.g. the pill? Also interested to know about the green light from QFG, did you hear that from them? I was going to call this week to find out how the discussion with the director and Genevieve went.
    Hi @Lucinda - Gen72's correct. All is go for our cycles. Gen spoke to a nurse in the know directly. Haven't started any meds yet as Warren wants to test my NK cells during my scratch/flush that will happen from day 18 of my next cycle - and he said taking the BCP can affect the result. So no pills for me yet. He will control my cycle with Synarel. Hey message me if you want to keep in touch off BH. Now there's 4 of us we all know of signed up. Gen72, Maxwellsmum and I have a little email group going. Happy days

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Lucinda2016  (12-02-2016)