Closed Thread
Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread #2

@wishing25 I think Maxwellsmum answered your question about glue, but for future reference, one of the many awesome things about Wazza is that both he and his staff expect you'll forget to ask things. They are always great if you ring. I try to ring the nurses, but once I had to page Wazza on a Saturday afternoon with a trigger question and he was totally cool with it. In an emergency he is also available 24/7 and still lovely and thoughtful - I don't know if/when he sleeps!

With the the glue he is very thorough, so I expect he'd mention it if he thought it would help. Good luck with your cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    Don't you hate it when you leave Warren's rooms and have forgotten to ask a question!!! I'm doing my very first FET on Monday and I forgot to ask what is the go with embryo glue? Is it something that Warren uses/recommends? He didn't mention it but just thought I would just see if it's something I need to know about or ask about. Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might be there Thursday too @Chyna - if I am we can compare times and might get to say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    No, I've got an apt on thurs morning in his office.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gagingi. Yay softshellcrab! What time are you booked for? I'm in there for my very first FET 😊. Tell me about the drugs haha I'm sure I rattle more than the EPU cycle! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum thank you. I was hoping it was just something my body was doing which wouldnt last and not had it since. Just a couple of ovulation pains near both ovaries. Hate the waiting game for af. @Gagingi that would be great to say hi if you are. My apt is for 11am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    @Maxwellsmum thank you. I was hoping it was just something my body was doing which wouldnt last and not had it since. Just a couple of ovulation pains near both ovaries. Hate the waiting game for af. @Gagingi that would be great to say hi if you are. My apt is for 11am.
    Bad timing... If I'm there it will be there early for mid-cycle scan (5-8).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't posted for a while on this thread but I was wondering if anyone has done an endometrial scratch in Wazza's offices oppose to at the day hospital? What was it like etc? Sorry to bombard the current conversation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @wishing25...do you have someone with you for your transfer as Warren usually gives you Valium which I didn't know until the last minute. If you're on your own I'd be more than happy to keep you company and give you a lift home. I know it can be a hassle sometimes finding someone not working to give you a lift. PM me if you like...I just have to take DP to airport in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    F

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh@Gen72 thank you so much for that kind offer!! I'm very lucky that it has turned out to be a day that my husband can actually come with me - so I will be okay for a lift. But thank you so much for the offer😊. It was so lovely to be there at the same time as you when I was in for EPU - always good to have someone to talk too. I think the boys get a bit funny with the whole process - I know my DH goes very quiet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @LittleDove - no sorry I can't help with that. Wazza actually did my scratch, biopsy and flush during my EPU because it was a freeze all cycle. That way I didn't have to get put under twice!