+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't own scales, but there's a set of scales in the change room at the gym, so every 2-3 months I might jump on it to see what it says, just out of curiosity really. I'm not affected by what they say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't own any scales, so hardly ever. I had an eating disorder as well and it is much better for me not to have scales in the house because if I do I risk obsessing. As long as my clothes fit as usual I try not to stress anymore.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    rarely. I only bought a set of scales for this pregnancy so I could see how much weight I put on in total. have only used them a handful of times. will do a weigh in today though as I'm 36 weeks.

when I'm not pregnant, my weight did not move. I didn't gain or lose weight, I simply stayed the same. I still fit into jeans from 15 years ago 😳

will probably go obsessive once bub is born trying to get back to my pre-preg weight though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Every morning.
    It doesn't affect my mood though.
    I use it to see what I can get away with really, I've been sneaking chocolate in with my dinner lately and getting away with it on the scales so I suppose it's my little partner in crime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    When dieting daily (it works best for me). When not caring never. Than random times in between.
    Same as this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default How often do you weigh yourself?

Daily. Started with my last pregnancy to track my gain then continued after to track my loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Rarely, maybe once a year.
    I go by how my clothes are fitting rather than a weight.
    Me too. I don't own scales.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since pregnancy maybe once a month. Just curiousity as I never weighed myself with my first.

Otherwise - once every 6 months maybe? I tend to weigh myself more after I have been sick and I worry about the weight I lost etc etc. Otherwise, I go by how my clothes fit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never! I used to daily but got obsessive with it. Now I honestly don't care, I just go by how my clothes feel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes daily, sometimes once every couple of weeks when I'm avoiding the reality. I have an unhealthy relationship with my body and am still dealing with an ED after almost 18 years. I try and go by clothes and measurements but at the end of the day I only care about the number on the scales. It's crap and totally affects my mood for the day.