+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was a big decision for us too. Too almost 4 years after my 2nd before we felt ready to try. We had a boy and a girl and had difficulties during birth with both of them and then DD was a difficult toddler, so it took a lot of convincing but we finally decided to TTC. It took a lot longer 3rd time around, but he is now 3 months and we couldn't be happier. He is such a happy baby and a joy to have in our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Hi there, we agonised for 4 years about whethet to have a third. Honestly, we
    wanted to try for a girl. There were alot of deep discussions during those 4 years. We went for it eventually but it took us a long time to take the leap. 3.5 years on, i notice that logistics are tough sometimes as we both work fulltime, but i guess thats all normal family stuff. Sometimes we do activities with the older ones without the little one and vice versa due to the big age gap. I was 37.5 years when i had DD. All the best with your decision.
    I guess that's what I really need to be honest about with myself, is it another child that I want or the daughter that I don't have? Tricky if I'm honest! 😐

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum of 2 munchkins For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, its tricky, and can take up thinking time at times. Its a big decision. For what its worth, not sure if you would try this, but i did the best 6 week girl sway that i could with four day cut off.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ... i did the best 6 week girl sway that i could with four day cut off.
    What is this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It was a really big decision for us, too. And logistically it can be a nightmare having more than two kids...but if you're not done, you're not done. Having three kids close in age put us off having any more for a few years...but not permanently. It's busier, louder, the workload multiplies by 10, it's harder to get a free babysitter (family/friends etc) because three just seems like a lot (if they're childless it's a big ask, if they have kids already, it's a big ask)...but we're happy we didn't stop at 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    As soon as I delivered DD2 I knew were weren't done, so I'm subbing out of interest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, my sway was suppliments, cranberry juice, low salt to change my Ph, and dtd twice a day with shallow penetration, but stopped 4 days before ovulation. I made dh take suppliments too. I looked at Ingender website for info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, my sway was suppliments, cranberry juice, low salt to change my Ph, and dtd twice a day with shallow penetration, but stopped 4 days before ovulation. I made dh take suppliments too. I looked at Ingender website for info.
    Wow, complicated. And tiring! There is no way I could keep up with DTD twice a day for very long!!! 😉 When you say "low salt" do you mean a low salt diet? What supplements do you use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No salt diet, cranberry, potassium? Magnesium supps (check ingender to make sure). It was a dedicated campaign..

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is me now...I am 34 + 4 weeks along with my third. My youngest is 9 and this is my partner's first biological child. However, the gap between children isn't so bad as my kids aren't so reliant on me as a toddler or preschooler would be. It has allowed me to have a relatively good pregnancy. I am 38, lol never thought I would be doing this again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (29-01-2016)