+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default SAHM planing for school years

Hi there.

I have been out of the workforce for about 5 years and my youngest is almost 1. Centrelink is all that is allowing me to stay at home with my children and i think it is the absolute best (and hardest) job ever! However in a few short years all my children will be in school, and i will no longer get the Centrelink benefit. I have no qualifications or even really experience that i will need to get a good paying job. I am thinking of doing some study in these next few years but think i need to do my senior certificate again. Can anyone give me some advice about this? Thanks in advance 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What do you enjoy? Are you capable of studying? Are you looking for FT or PT once your kids are in school? Are you an extrovert or introvert? Can you do shift work?

Do you have any special talents or interests?

Similar Threads

1. Dreaming of becoming a SAHM
    By MrsMummaButterfly in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-06-2015, 18:58
  2. I'm going to be a SAHM soon!!!!!
    By Apple iPhart6 in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-04-2015, 23:10
  3. Worried about being a SAHM
    By GStar85 in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 2