Closed Thread
Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Been trying unsuccessfully to get this baby to sleep since 8pm. It's 1:30am. WTAF?!!!! Why do I get Sh!t sleepers!! Feel like I am failing miserably as a parent why can't I do this?!
    Hugs. I was the same with DS. Hugs hugs hugs hugs. I know saying it will get better means you want to throw something at me but it will get better.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cuddling DS who fell down the stairs. Trying not to cry. He seems ok apart from a carpet burn on his back.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Cuddling DS who fell down the stairs. Trying not to cry. He seems ok apart from a carpet burn on his back.
    awwww poor little thing. hope he's ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    awwww poor little thing. hope he's ok x
    He is now jumping and running around wanting to ride his bike. I am still traumatized.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

I actually feel for the players. Theor families. What if there was something sinister? How will it affect them in the future? I would be so scared of something coming up in 10/20 years that could be linked to what happened.
    I don't feel for the players in the sense that they are just as much to blame. Fair enough if the 'doctor' and the club never offered it they wouldn't have the worry about what they took, however they are all adults. You should never take any kind of medicine without knowing what it is. What it's for, what are the side effects. Especially something that is being injected via an IV!

Tennis players and other individual sports people are held accountable for their drug taking, they can't use the 'I was given it by my trainer, who am I to question it' excuse, so I don't accept that excuse from the players either. I've always had a soft spot for Essendon and Port have 2 of their players now, but that doesn't change my views, they still need to take some accountability. However..... 1 year is too harsh. 1/2 year would have been more appropriate

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is now jumping and running around wanting to ride his bike. I am still traumatized.
    Oh gosh you must be so exhausted. Hugs. Kids are tougher than we give them credit for. It's hard as a mummy though

How long to go for you? Do you have lots of help and support in place for when your newbie arrives?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs. I was the same with DS. Hugs hugs hugs hugs. I know saying it will get better means you want to throw something at me but it will get better.
    Thanks I know it will it's silly I have been here before with DS1 but it's still hard. I am finding if I get at least 2-3 hours sleep to start, I cope better with the wee hours, but last night I didn't get any... Until I woke DH at 3am. But I won't be able to do that when he goes back to work as he travels etc. hoping it improves in the next few weeks!

Coffee is my lifesaver.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I am irrationally happy that I just found a missing bit for my dyson. I lose everything these days so this is a win for me.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (28-03-2016),HearMeRoar  (28-03-2016),wobbleyhorse  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Feeling triumphant that I have finally weaned DS to cows milk. He's 2 next week!! 😂

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (29-03-2016),twinklify  (28-03-2016),wobbleyhorse  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Oh gosh you must be so exhausted. Hugs. Kids are tougher than we give them credit for. It's hard as a mummy though

How long to go for you? Do you have lots of help and support in place for when your newbie arrives?
    Just under 3 weeks! I am having lots of pain today - might be a little dehydration and I have been on my feet all day. So I am lying down resting. I am trying to get some food sorted to freeze because I am not prepared at all!

My mum is coming to stay - she should arrive sometime this week. She will stay for a month or so (she will probably stay between my house and my brother's house) until she flies overseas for a bit.

Otherwise DH is taking 2 weeks off as well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post: