Closed Thread
Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1072
  1. #921
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,866
    Thanks
    3,454
    Thanked
    2,711
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Oh dear! What do you make of the saga? I'm a Power supporter. But I also support whoever is playing the crows! Hahaha
    Haha same here on both counts 😂

  2. #922
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,414
    Thanks
    838
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Oh dear! What do you make of the saga? I'm a Power supporter. But I also support whoever is playing the crows! Hahaha
    The whole saga makes me sad for the players and supporters. Clearly it was a pretty dodgy program they were running and I am so disappointed in the club that I have supported all of my life. I am looking forward to this year being done with but also looking forward to seeing some of our young players hopefully improve with some game time!

    The crows/power rivalry is pretty massive isn't it? Love it!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (26-03-2016)

  4. #923
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,414
    Thanks
    838
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    Not really. None of my family are into sport at all, so we didn't get to watch much of anything.
    Maybe that's the difference. Must be nice to watch in an unbiased way!

  5. #924
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,654
    Thanks
    927
    Thanked
    2,893
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    The whole saga makes me sad for the players and supporters. Clearly it was a pretty dodgy program they were running and I am so disappointed in the club that I have supported all of my life. I am looking forward to this year being done with but also looking forward to seeing some of our young players hopefully improve with some game time!

    The crows/power rivalry is pretty massive isn't it? Love it!
    Sorry if you are a Hird fan but the way he acted is disgraceful.

    I also became disappointed in the club as a whole with the way they treated the rookie who has been trying to figure out what he was injected with.

    And of course that disgraceful 'sports scientist' who is just the worst kind of human. I have no idea how he sleeps at night.

    Anyway, I truly hope that everyone learns from this.

  6. #925
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

    Default I am.....#15

    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Haha same here on both counts 😂
    I knew I liked you! Haha

  7. #926
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,414
    Thanks
    838
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Sorry if you are a Hird fan but the way he acted is disgraceful.

    I also became disappointed in the club as a whole with the way they treated the rookie who has been trying to figure out what he was injected with.

    And of course that disgraceful 'sports scientist' who is just the worst kind of human. I have no idea how he sleeps at night.

    Anyway, I truly hope that everyone learns from this.
    I can't decide how I feel about Hird to be honest. But I agree with your second 2 points for sure. It's been a long process and it's nice to have the season to focus on again!

  8. #927
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,654
    Thanks
    927
    Thanked
    2,893
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    I can't decide how I feel about Hird to be honest. But I agree with your second 2 points for sure. It's been a long process and it's nice to have the season to focus on again!
    For me his attitude as it went on kinda just rubbed me the wrong way. He blamed everyone else. Still does. And then keeps taking everyone to court.

    I never liked him much. But felt terrible for him when it first came out. Whether or not he knew about it - I do not know. But being so aggressive about it just... made it worse.

    I actually feel for the players. Theor families. What if there was something sinister? How will it affect them in the future? I would be so scared of something coming up in 10/20 years that could be linked to what happened.

    But, they are moving on. Of course the club needs rebuilding but pretty much every club goes through it at some point so I am sure they will come out the other side stronger...

    Now, I am awake. At 11.30pm. Feeling a bit weird. And sick (again). But tomorrow there is NOTHING to do. Woot!

  9. #928
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Been trying unsuccessfully to get this baby to sleep since 8pm. It's 1:30am. WTAF?!!!! Why do I get Sh!t sleepers!! Feel like I am failing miserably as a parent why can't I do this?!

  10. #929
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Been trying unsuccessfully to get this baby to sleep since 8pm. It's 1:30am. WTAF?!!!! Why do I get Sh!t sleepers!! Feel like I am failing miserably as a parent why can't I do this?!
    big hugs!! please don't feel that way!! the poor thing is just confused between night and day, he's only 4 weeks old. I don't think this is a result of anything you've done or not done, I think it's just luck of the draw!?

    you're doing fantastically, don't let this get you down (easier said then done I know, esp on lack of sleep). hopefully it's a phase he grows out of very shortly! xx

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (28-03-2016),sunnygirl79  (28-03-2016)

  12. #930
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,654
    Thanks
    927
    Thanked
    2,893
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Been trying unsuccessfully to get this baby to sleep since 8pm. It's 1:30am. WTAF?!!!! Why do I get Sh!t sleepers!! Feel like I am failing miserably as a parent why can't I do this?!
    Hugs. I was the same with DS. Hugs hugs hugs hugs. I know saying it will get better means you want to throw something at me but it will get better.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (28-03-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Swim Australia
Swim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim Schools located across the country, through our aquatic education, we aim to build a Safer, Smarter, Stronger nation of swimmers.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!