Closed Thread
Page 89 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wishing AF would just come and go already. I hate these hormonal headaches.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I am 17 weeks today and so ****ing over this ****ing nausea. I have never felt like this before never. I am exhausted, sick and so over it I just want it to go away. I don't want to feel like this. It's making me not want to be pregnant which makes me feel like **** 😭
    Hugs. Hugs hugs hugs. It sucks so much.

I feel betterish the last week or 2 (at 36 weeks!) Than I have all pregnancy nausea wise.

I hope it eases soon.

Are you taking anything for it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (19-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Hugs. Hugs hugs hugs. It sucks so much.

I feel betterish the last week or 2 (at 36 weeks!) Than I have all pregnancy nausea wise.

I hope it eases soon.

Are you taking anything for it?
    I've been taking b6 and adding ginger to everything but it's not working. I have a script for Zofran wafers (from OB) and suspect I'll be sending DH out to pick it up if tomorrow is as bad as the last few days.

I was hoping to avoid medication but this is really doing my head in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe try restavit before zofran? Its category A and should be over the counter. (Although I had to take zofran for a while and I know what your feelings are with meds. I also was taking higher than usual AD's)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so tired. Even though sleep wasn't that bad.

I have SO much to do but no energy. So, made coffee. Will give it some time to work so hopefully my morning can be productive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Tired and feeling lazy. I raced around cleaning the house this morning so I could head to the shops this afternoon to get some Easter eggs and look for a birthday pressie for mum. I'm so not in the mood now. Please coffee, do your magic!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ultrasonic aroma diffusers to help bubs sleep. Have any of you tried this at all?

Hi, just curious whether first of all any of you know what an aromatherapy diffuser is? And secondly whether you have ever used it to help with your kids sleeping or just used it around the home at all for any other purposes? Just curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Tired and feeling lazy. I raced around cleaning the house this morning so I could head to the shops this afternoon to get some Easter eggs and look for a birthday pressie for mum. I'm so not in the mood now. Please coffee, do your magic!!
    Mine did not quite work. I am pretty much only doing bare minimum (1 load washing, pulled pork is on and then bathroom/kitchen cleaning). Will drag myself out in the afternoon with DS to feed ducks/turtles.

DH will help me clean on the long weekend. And do the remainder of baking/cooking then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Mine did not quite work. I am pretty much only doing bare minimum (1 load washing, pulled pork is on and then bathroom/kitchen cleaning). Will drag myself out in the afternoon with DS to feed ducks/turtles.

DH will help me clean on the long weekend. And do the remainder of baking/cooking then.
    I've got such a huge week this week that I really need to have my skates on. Easter show on Wednesday, work/mums birthday on Thursday, Friday will be frustrating because I won't be able to utilize it for anything productive, work/my birthday Saturday, Easter on Sunday and in between I will be trying to prep for my dads 70th and DS's 2nd birthdays the week after!! It just seems like so much hard work when I really don't want to do anything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I've got such a huge week this week that I really need to have my skates on. Easter show on Wednesday, work/mums birthday on Thursday, Friday will be frustrating because I won't be able to utilize it for anything productive, work/my birthday Saturday, Easter on Sunday and in between I will be trying to prep for my dads 70th and DS's 2nd birthdays the week after!! It just seems like so much hard work when I really don't want to do anything!!
    Man! I hate weeks that are insane.

I am just trying to get through this week without having a baby lol. Not ready yet.

Next week I will be ready practically at least lol.

Good luck!