Closed Thread
Page 88 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Really Madonna .. You pull down a girls top and it gets laughed off. Imagine the uproar is a man did it.. He'd be arrested! I'm so over double standards for men and women
    I saw this! I am pretty sure she made a joke of s*xual assault or something too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I saw this! I am pretty sure she made a joke of s*xual assault or something too.
    Yep. Imagine if a male said what she said !! The uproar would be incredible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Apparently it was all staged, the girl was the president of the Madonna fan club and it's the 3rd or 4th show she got up on stage and they did the apparent "wardrobe malfunction " - that's what I heard on the radio today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Apparently it was all staged, the girl was the president of the Madonna fan club and it's the 3rd or 4th show she got up on stage and they did the apparent "wardrobe malfunction " - that's what I heard on the radio today
    Even so it's very distasteful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    But to make a s*exual assault joke about it is just not on. Tbh - it being staged like that is kinda wrong.

I dunno. Its just not ok in my opinion.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (18-03-2016),Ngaiz  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sad that a response to a 'my dr does not approve of babywearing and gave a lecture' was automatically 'must be a male'.

Which led to the jokes.

The (older) male GP that I go to does not bat an eyelid at extended BF, babywearing, cosleeping. The previous male GP I saw was the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am sad that a response to a 'my dr does not approve of babywearing and gave a lecture' was automatically 'must be a male'.

Which led to the jokes.

The (older) male GP that I go to does not bat an eyelid at extended BF, babywearing, cosleeping. The previous male GP I saw was the same.
    Yep, and my pharmacist (a woman in her 30's) gave me a lecture about it! Apparently my child will never fall asleep on his own. Even though he already does...

I have started getting the "well he is getting too big for that" comments. No, he isn't. The second I have the cash, I'm getting a toddler carrier haha.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gutted - have just spent the past 10 hours sobbing after feeling like literally handing all control of DS over to DHS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    Gutted - have just spent the past 10 hours sobbing after feeling like literally handing all control of DS over to DHS
    Hugs hugs hugs. I wish there was more I could do. Hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 17 weeks today and so ****ing over this ****ing nausea. I have never felt like this before never. I am exhausted, sick and so over it I just want it to go away. I don't want to feel like this. It's making me not want to be pregnant which makes me feel like **** 😭