Closed Thread
Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HLE View Post
    Sitting in the library being annoyed that some students won't stop talking to each other and this is a quiet study area !!!
    Just tell then it is the quiet study area. And if their study requires discussion they need to move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pleased as punch - we have had a nappy free day so far and not a single accident. DS2 even did a no. 2 on the potty!! Feel like a winner today lol even if we don't make it the whole day it's the best we have managed so far.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (19-03-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm wondering why the day I change the sheets, is the day a bl00dy mouse somehow got in the house, made its way to DS's room and pooped all over his fresh bed. And it's evaded me whacking it and the traps so far and now I can't find it. Grumble, grumble.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I'm wondering why the day I change the sheets, is the day a bl00dy mouse somehow got in the house, made its way to DS's room and pooped all over his fresh bed. And it's evaded me whacking it and the traps so far and now I can't find it. Grumble, grumble.
    Eek!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Eek!!!
    We live rural so they are always around, but not usually in the house!!! They seem to get worse every year. We've got what sounds like a bazillion rats in the ceiling too. We spend a couple of hundred on bait a year I reckon. ☠👞🐁🔨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    OMG OMG OMG. I have a mouse phobia.... Give me spiders anyday but a mouse. Agh!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A bit sad. We sold our cot now that ds has decided he wants to be in a bed, that means no more babies even though we always said two kids but its still sad its over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    OMG OMG OMG. I have a mouse phobia.... Give me spiders anyday but a mouse. Agh!!!!!
    LOL. We are opposites. Mice don't scare me, but spiders do! Finally got it anyway. Was a big mouse! So it's gone to mousey-heaven, I've changed the sheets yet again and cleaned his room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a vent. I am sick to death of sitting in the car, waiting for my highschoolers to walk to the car after school only to have someone in a diesel 4WD park beside me and leave the engine running so they can have the aircon on. I was stuck next to someone for a good 20 minutes today.

Yes it is hot, but sheesh 20 plus minutes of the listening to a noisy engine idling is annoying and breathing in diesel fumes is gross.

It happens every single day.

Doesn't anyone care about the environment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really Madonna .. You pull down a girls top and it gets laughed off. Imagine the uproar is a man did it.. He'd be arrested! I'm so over double standards for men and women

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (18-03-2016)