Closed Thread
Page 78 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert01 View Post
    Your employer doesn't get to make that call. If you have annual leave or sick leave available you are legally entitled to use it.
    I know... That's why I'm really upset about it. The email from the paymaster said "please speak to the duty manager that determined you were sick and sent you home" wtf?!? Unless they are a doctor, I don't see how anyone could be determining I'm sick.
    This is the standard for them, though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hiding from DS2. He's really pushing my buttons this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to act cool, calm and collected on the train home while having quite painful BH (I had to rush to get the train).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Nervous and anxious about having surgery tomorrow. I have an irrational fear of not waking up after the anaesetic. Stupid I know. I've had so many ops in the past 20 yrs .

Can't wait for it to be over and I wake up !
    is this for the eye? big hugs, you'll be in great hands and will be fine xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am trying to act cool, calm and collected on the train home while having quite painful BH (I had to rush to get the train).
    big hugs! that would be super tough. Hope you've got a seat and some space around you? is it a long trip home? xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#15

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    is this for the eye? big hugs, you'll be in great hands and will be fine xx
    No not yet. This is for my knee. Thanks . Oh btw. Congratulations on your little man .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    big hugs! that would be super tough. Hope you've got a seat and some space around you? is it a long trip home? xx
    I do have a seat. Not too squashy thank goodness. Would prefer more aircon but all good. Its only 20ish mins and then DH will pick me up so its not that bad.

Now bub woke up and my belly is doing a fun dance lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    No not yet. This is for my knee. Thanks . Oh btw. Congratulations on your little man .
    thanks Louise xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    I got invited to a school reunion on Saturday just gone. All via Facebook 😒 looked at who was going and it was like reliving all the bullying from high school! Instantly declined lol I finished school... Why would I want to see all the people I hated? Lol.
    This was a Facebook invite too and just reading all the names brought back bad feelings because I was picked on by quite a few of them

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    I ignored my invitation. I didn't need or want the emotions that came with it. Hope your anxiety settles.
    Thanks I'm feeling better today

Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I feel your pain. My reunion isn't until September and I'm already stressing over it. I probably won't end up going.
    I'm kind of do want to go but don't I am soooo awkward in a group environment

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Do you have a wing man you could go with?
    Nah I'm not friends with anyone I went to school with. Most of them still live in my hometown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by just her chameleon View Post
    Our high school reunion got cancelled because of the bickering over venues and planning. I couldn't believe that 10 years later and most hadn't changed!
    Haha I've seen quite a few say they can't make it already and a date change is being discussed

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I enjoyed my high school reunion. I too was really apprehensive but went along and it was great. So many who went were also unsure. So many apologies were made by mean girls to other people and generally people admitting they were tossers in high school and hoped they had grown.

It can actually be very cathartic.
    The redemption side of it and the curiosity is whats making me want to go. I always believe in giving people another chance.