Closed Thread
Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    annoyed at people looking at the major lack of food on my dinner plate (4 pieces grated cheese, 1 slice tomato, 1 piece avocado & 1 piece shredded lettuce) telling me it is n't enough & trying to put more food on my plate. If I want more I can get it. In the meantime I will eat it as I feel like it. Worry about your own food not mine.

And frustrated that as the only vegetarian here every single dinner that is being prepared is meat-based. And I'm told I will be expected to cook meat when it is my turn to cook - I can't & I won't. Needless to say people are not my fans

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Hugs.

Have you got a small space of your own that you or someone else could personalise a little - like a blanket, some photos of your DS, etc?
    We have our own room & ensuite so have things around but it is just blah

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So excited that I managed to get DD down to sleep before 8.30 tonight for the first time in ages! Now I get to watch Louis Theroux 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awake and have been since 1am. Pregnancy insomnia, a bit of stupid head space combined with some heavy rain (I have a clothes line full of sheets and towels!!) and hunger. Trying not to wake anyone else up means I'm stuck in the office with a candle 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Awake and have been since 1am. Pregnancy insomnia, a bit of stupid head space combined with some heavy rain (I have a clothes line full of sheets and towels!!) and hunger. Trying not to wake anyone else up means I'm stuck in the office with a candle 😂
    Is it due date today?

I have been sleeping on the couch. I can't sleep in bed for some reason. I am exhausted and my brain thinks its party time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Is it due date today?

I have been sleeping on the couch. I can't sleep in bed for some reason. I am exhausted and my brain thinks its party time.
    Tomorrow - but who's counting right? 😁

I am a wreck today. Hopefully get a nap in this afternoon. I think I got maybe 3-4 hrs broken sleep last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    OMG why a candle 😂

sorry to hear you're not sleeping. it's such a pita and when you most need the rest for what's in front of you very soon with a newborn, of course sleep has to be most elusive.

I'm sleep poor from before bub came, wiped from the labour/c sect and now from feeding schedules!

looking like complete poo. I think I look worse than I feel though.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    turquoisecoast, if you look worse than you feel, does that mean you get more help?? I hope it does for you. hugs, marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    turquoisecoast, if you look worse than you feel, does that mean you get more help?? I hope it does for you. hugs, marie.
    thanks Marie. nah I mean appearance wise, just eye bags etc. my dh is great, we're both just plodding through and doing our best! I don't feel too bad, prob because there's so much to do to keep me busy!!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    thanks Marie. nah I mean appearance wise, just eye bags etc. my dh is great, we're both just plodding through and doing our best! I don't feel too bad, prob because there's so much to do to keep me busy!!
    I can relate to being so busy. one step at a time, is a always a wise way to tackle anything. "how do you eat an elephant? " one bite at a time. hugs, marie.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (01-03-2016)