Closed Thread
Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    annoyed at people looking at the major lack of food on my dinner plate (4 pieces grated cheese, 1 slice tomato, 1 piece avocado & 1 piece shredded lettuce) telling me it is n't enough & trying to put more food on my plate. If I want more I can get it. In the meantime I will eat it as I feel like it. Worry about your own food not mine.

And frustrated that as the only vegetarian here every single dinner that is being prepared is meat-based. And I'm told I will be expected to cook meat when it is my turn to cook - I can't & I won't. Needless to say people are not my fans

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Hugs.

Have you got a small space of your own that you or someone else could personalise a little - like a blanket, some photos of your DS, etc?
    We have our own room & ensuite so have things around but it is just blah

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So excited that I managed to get DD down to sleep before 8.30 tonight for the first time in ages! Now I get to watch Louis Theroux 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awake and have been since 1am. Pregnancy insomnia, a bit of stupid head space combined with some heavy rain (I have a clothes line full of sheets and towels!!) and hunger. Trying not to wake anyone else up means I'm stuck in the office with a candle 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Awake and have been since 1am. Pregnancy insomnia, a bit of stupid head space combined with some heavy rain (I have a clothes line full of sheets and towels!!) and hunger. Trying not to wake anyone else up means I'm stuck in the office with a candle 😂
    Is it due date today?

I have been sleeping on the couch. I can't sleep in bed for some reason. I am exhausted and my brain thinks its party time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Is it due date today?

I have been sleeping on the couch. I can't sleep in bed for some reason. I am exhausted and my brain thinks its party time.
    Tomorrow - but who's counting right? 😁

I am a wreck today. Hopefully get a nap in this afternoon. I think I got maybe 3-4 hrs broken sleep last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    OMG why a candle 😂

sorry to hear you're not sleeping. it's such a pita and when you most need the rest for what's in front of you very soon with a newborn, of course sleep has to be most elusive.

I'm sleep poor from before bub came, wiped from the labour/c sect and now from feeding schedules!

looking like complete poo. I think I look worse than I feel though.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    turquoisecoast, if you look worse than you feel, does that mean you get more help?? I hope it does for you. hugs, marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    turquoisecoast, if you look worse than you feel, does that mean you get more help?? I hope it does for you. hugs, marie.
    thanks Marie. nah I mean appearance wise, just eye bags etc. my dh is great, we're both just plodding through and doing our best! I don't feel too bad, prob because there's so much to do to keep me busy!!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    thanks Marie. nah I mean appearance wise, just eye bags etc. my dh is great, we're both just plodding through and doing our best! I don't feel too bad, prob because there's so much to do to keep me busy!!
    I can relate to being so busy. one step at a time, is a always a wise way to tackle anything. "how do you eat an elephant? " one bite at a time. hugs, marie.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (01-03-2016)