Closed Thread
Page 64 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sad. Our tree started to lose its leaves. Means summer is at an end and winter is coming once more 😦

Thanks
    Reviews
    In two minds. Just found out DS has one more swimming lesson with me in the pool before he moves up a level. I'm happy that I don't need to get into the pool anymore because it's a pita but I'm sad that he's growing up so quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annoyed- I just realised my Sunday paper didn't come with the magazine insert 😡 first world problem I know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallpotatoes View Post
    Sad. Our tree started to lose its leaves. Means summer is at an end and winter is coming once more 😦
    I on the other hand am so excited by this. After living for so long in a climate where there was very little to indicate the change of season I love watching the leaves turn and can't wait for winter lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I on the other hand am so excited by this. After living for so long in a climate where there was very little to indicate the change of season I love watching the leaves turn and can't wait for winter lol
    I expect that there won't be much to indicate the change of season here. It makes me sad. I love winter. I actually quite liked the Canberra winter. I love boots and big chunky jumpers, and scarfs. I'm a bit weird and don't mind wearing leggings or tights (either with a skirt or under jeans if it's cold enough to warrant it). And DS looked gorgeous rugged up last year!

I hate being hot and sweaty for no reason. If I am hot and sweaty, I had better have worked hard for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tiny Dancer exactly how I feel. I hate being hot and sweaty unless I'm exercising or doing a hard physical job that warrants it! Nothing worse than sweating while siting still in the shade 😧

8. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Wishing I didn't guts myself on chips and Coke. Now I feel yuck and want a sleep when I was having such a productive day beforehand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    overwhelmed & scared. Overwhelmed by so many rules, the blandness of my new home for a month & so many new people (10 patients & many more staff) Scared because one of the others here is stalking me whenever I leave my room & has no concept of personal space. Only been here a few hours & I"m ready to leave

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    overwhelmed & scared. Overwhelmed by so many rules, the blandness of my new home for a month & so many new people (10 patients & many more staff) Scared because one of the others here is stalking me whenever I leave my room & has no concept of personal space. Only been here a few hours & I"m ready to leave
    Hugs.

Don't worry about the rules. They'll help you figure those out over time. Blandness - unfortunately comes with the territory. Have you got a small space of your own that you or someone else could personalise a little - like a blanket, some photos of your DS, etc?
    Stalking is scary. Maybe chat to your nurse about it and see if they can help.

Come and vent when you need it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    unmotivated