Closed Thread
Page 62 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling entirely guilty (still!), because DS got too close to the cat and the cat swiped him. Left a lovely puncture wound and 3 long scratches. I was in the room. I just didn't realise that the cat was there, and that DS was trying to talk to her 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sitting on a bench outside Woolworths trying not to vomit. The person on the escalator in front of me had very strong BO and I'm sooooooo stupid sensitive to smell at the moment - feels like it will never end 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am super proud of my 4 yo DS for swimming the entire length of a 25m pool, completely unassisted non stop freestyle. I offered to help but got 'no mummy I don't need help!'. Proud mummy moment 😊

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

amyd  (28-02-2016),CakeyMumma  (28-02-2016),HearMeRoar  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Disappointed. I burnt my biccies. Plus they taste pretty average. Have been looking forward to them for ages since finding the recipe. Stupid biccies *pouts*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling guilty. DS3 got homework send home from daycare that involves taking photos, printing them and writing a story about our weekend and I can't be bothered doing it. I don't mind doing stuff about what their routine is and likes/dislikes but this is just annoying. They've already reminded me once but I really don't give a ****.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Feeling guilty. DS3 got homework send home from daycare that involves taking photos, printing them and writing a story about our weekend and I can't be bothered doing it. I don't mind doing stuff about what their routine is and likes/dislikes but this is just annoying. They've already reminded me once but I really don't give a ****.
    I hate those things! I have been known to not participate (then feel guilty afterward). There'll be enough homework in prep, I don't need to start now 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Wondering if those with kids on Ritalin can tell me the latest time you give it to your kids during the day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    guilty, proud & super mieserable all at the same time. Guilty because I didn't go see my son play in his cricket grand final. Miserable that he has been selected for a tour to the UK in around a year but there is no way no how I'll be able to afford for him to go. And incredibly proud that he showed his cricket coach who is the better person in the best way he can with bowling figures of 3/0, a catch, 2 runouts & retiring not out on 30. Plus the best part was him leading a team which won back to back premierships by 2 runs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Flabbergasted by my latest conversation with DH.
    Me: It's too hot. Can you please put on the air con.
    DH: It's not that hot.
    Me: Do you want some tea?
    DH: It's too hot for tea.
    Me: ...

It's like he doesn't know me at all. If it's too hot for tea, then it is too hot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    guilty, proud & super mieserable all at the same time. Guilty because I didn't go see my son play in his cricket grand final. Miserable that he has been selected for a tour to the UK in around a year but there is no way no how I'll be able to afford for him to go. And incredibly proud that he showed his cricket coach who is the better person in the best way he can with bowling figures of 3/0, a catch, 2 runouts & retiring not out on 30. Plus the best part was him leading a team which won back to back premierships by 2 runs.
    Start a go fund me page

13. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (28-02-2016)