Closed Thread
Page 52 of 108 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    I miss Brisbane humidity. So bloody dry in Canberra. It's ruining my skin! Plus kids aren't sleeping as well. My three like to sleep in pools of their own sweat.
    After living in Cairns for 20 plus years I feel like Canberra has completely dried me out! I'm struggling with my skin down here. I slather the moisturiser on (coconut oil in the shower every day as well) and still feel dried out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    After living in Cairns for 20 plus years I feel like Canberra has completely dried me out! I'm struggling with my skin down here. I slather the moisturiser on (coconut oil in the shower every day as well) and still feel dried out!!
    I moved from Canberra 4 weeks ago, and thought "Well, my skin should go back to normal now." My hands and feet are still incredibly dry. The rest of my skin has improved somewhat. Maybe I need a mani pedi to kick it into gear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    At my first day back at school waiting for my first colour class! I feel like a 5 year old. Excited but also nervous! 😬😎

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

harvs  (16-02-2016),Jontu  (17-02-2016),sunnygirl79  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    About to get some professional maternity photos done. Excited but nervous. I don't like having my photo taken so it's a huge step for me - bikini photos whilst 9 mths pregnant...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laughing my butt off.

DS: Daddy! Put your beer down and play with the ball!
    DH: I can play with the beer
    DS: No daddy! Put the beer down! (Runs to an area away from the ball playing area) Over here daddy! Put your beer here!
    DH puts down the beer
    DS: That's good.
    Then off they go to play.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (17-02-2016),smallpotatoes  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to figure out what to get my niece for her 6th birthday next week! She loves stuffed animals so I got her a cute baby giraffe, and am going to make her a pair of shorts, but can't think of anything else! I've left my run a bit too late to buy anything online so need to think of something I can buy in a shop. HELP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 6yo dd loves smiggle things and apparently so do all her school friends.
    Does your niece like crafty stuff? You could put together a few things such as coloured paper, nice pens/text as, fancy scissors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I am trying to figure out what to get my niece for her 6th birthday next week! She loves stuffed animals so I got her a cute baby giraffe, and am going to make her a pair of shorts, but can't think of anything else! I've left my run a bit too late to buy anything online so need to think of something I can buy in a shop. HELP!
    Has she started reading chapter books yet? What about a box set of Billie B Brown or Hey Jack books or the Rainbow Magic books?

My 7 y/o loves smiggle, shopkins (bleugh), sylvanian families. my 7 & 5 y/o's are still massively into playing with their baby dolls and barbie has somehow made a come back after being shoved to the back of the cupboard for about 2 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    My 6yo dd loves smiggle things and apparently so do all her school friends.
    Does your niece like crafty stuff? You could put together a few things such as coloured paper, nice pens/text as, fancy scissors.
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    Has she started reading chapter books yet? What about a box set of Billie B Brown or Hey Jack books or the Rainbow Magic books?

My 7 y/o loves smiggle, shopkins (bleugh), sylvanian families. my 7 & 5 y/o's are still massively into playing with their baby dolls and barbie has somehow made a come back after being shoved to the back of the cupboard for about 2 years.
    Thanks for the suggestions! She has a few learning challenges so can't read very well and has also just started school so isn't quite up on what school kids are into yet. But I will have a look in Smiggle to see if anything catches my eye :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So tired.... DD woke like a million times, wouldn't go back to sleep and got up early. 😤