Closed Thread
Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks guys usually I don't consider my birthday a big deal but I'm just ultra sooky with a lack of sleep and being at home with the girls 5 long days a week I just get no time for me, dd1 turns 3 on Saturday so it'll all be about her,
    I just want a nap and an hour or two to myself to finish reading the Sunday papers lol but it's just not going to happen even once a year

Praying the nap gods align today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Sitting here crying. It's my birthday today but it's just another crappy day- no cards or presents (DH paid for aircon to be fixed in my car), I've had at best 2 hours broken sleep (dd2 has been dreadful past 2 nights) and I'll be lucky if my mum who only lives 5 minutes away even sends me a text. I'll just be staying home trying not to cry in front of the kidlets and desperately wanting quiet and sleep.

I guess I am having a party but it's a pity party
    Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Little Miss Sunshine. Happy birthday to you.

Wishing a year full on kisses, cuddles sweet moments that make your heart flutter.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (28-01-2016)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Happy birthday LMS, we love you :-) hope your day picks up x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Thanks guys usually I don't consider my birthday a big deal but I'm just ultra sooky with a lack of sleep and being at home with the girls 5 long days a week I just get no time for me, dd1 turns 3 on Saturday so it'll all be about her,
    I just want a nap and an hour or two to myself to finish reading the Sunday papers lol but it's just not going to happen even once a year

Praying the nap gods align today
    Happy birthday lovely. I clearly remember having a birthday like this when DD was a few months old. Hang in there, and am praying to the nap gods for you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am trying to pump myself up to go to bed. Every night I vomit when I brush my teeth, meaning I now hate getting ready for bed. Seriously, when will this pass? 22 weeks and I'm over it. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HollyGolightly81, I was hoping your m/s would have subsided for you by now, , sorry to hear you're still getting sick.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hip, hip hooray for you today LMS, if it makes you feel any better, I still have Sunday's paper here un -read for the very same reason as you! Hope your day improves, happy birthday. x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I am trying to pump myself up to go to bed. Every night I vomit when I brush my teeth, meaning I now hate getting ready for bed. Seriously, when will this pass? 22 weeks and I'm over it. 😢
    I'm 35 weeks and still the idea of brushing doesn't totally appeal.

it's soooo weird.

hopefully it eases up for you so you can at least stop vomiting when you brush :/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am desperate to play with my brand, spanking, new, beautiful, shiny phone, but I can't yet 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    a bit peeved off. my scones last day at work and I'm working from home. Internet at work is down however so I can't get onto the vpn.

I'm doing what I can with the files I have offline but it's not going to fill my time sheet completely today. will be lucky to get half of what I need to get done with what I can do just manually.

not sure if I offer to do another half day next week at some point? to make up the difference? I've actually got things on every day next week so not even sure I could offer if I wanted to.

will run it past dh and see what he reckons.

I feel bad not offering as we're swamped with work.