Closed Thread
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    still bored. thank god we've got the baby first aid course tomorrow, another day in the house and I think I'll be driven mad!

We managed to go to the shops, and I have made a cake....I think I need a hobby, though soon enough a baby will keep me busy I guess. But yeah, I'm back here lol. It's like friends in a box.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Zeddie View Post
    I am over DS constantly telling me he is STARVING!!!! and when I offer fruit, sandwich etc he says no and then will say he only wants lollies he never gets them so don't know why he keeps thinking it will work

My DD2 is 9 and I swear she has hollow legs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    We managed to go to the shops, and I have made a cake....I think I need a hobby, though soon enough a baby will keep me busy I guess. But yeah, I'm back here lol. It's like friends in a box.
    😂

I'm at the point where I wish bub would hurry up and just arrive. i'm over the waiting game. feeling happy as I wanted a chance to get bored so I guess that means I've had a break from work etc. but yeah, I'm impatient. hurry up baby!!

gosh you're lucky you have a date, it's like you can enjoy this little break and then know you don't have to wait for nature to take its course. so this is your last weekend pregnant then!? next week you'll have a baby won't you!? gosh how exciting!!

I didn't get to the shops, dh wasn't keen and I cbf going on my own.

God I feel like a drink.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    well not a date yet. Next friday we will have a date, and I will be letting everyone know but to get that date, I need to get the internal wahhhh! But don't worry, I am over the wait too. Every niggle I get, I think oh could this be it?!!

Waiting sux! We didn't get to the shopping centre as DP was like, it's no good window shopping haha...anyway we will go and look tomorrow, he said ok.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default I am.....#15

ahhhh ok, sorry I thought Friday was D day (or B day as the case may be lol).

just had dinner here and now settling in to watch a DVD with dh. he's having a wine and I've had a sip. didn't do much for me so I'm having a mini Coke instead 😳😳😳

I was having the weirdest sensations last night. so much pressure down there and what I *think* might've been bh. I was in pain either way, like enough to tense up and make me suck my breath in. was irregular though and obviously stopped as I woke up today with nothing.

I have a couple of little bits of client work (my own clients) to finish up then bub is welcome to arrive. will get that knocked over tomo and Monday I think then I'll have nothing to do but wait 😂😂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm dreading Monday as I will be walking the kids to school. Still got to get car looked at, and DP has something he has to go to on Monday. I told him to keep his phone handy just in case. He has been itching to find a job, but I have asked him to wait until after bub is born, just terrified of not being able to get a hold of him if I happened to go into labour naturally and not being able to get to appointments. There is nothing wrong with the bus, but I often imagine how mortified I would be if my water broke on the bus

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so happy/relieved (kinda sad) that DS went to sleep with DH putting him to bed. DH can normally rock him to sleep in the rocking chair but putting him to sleep in his bed - usually ends up with DS not wanting DH there and asking for me.

Kinda need it with new bub coming. We have been working toward this since forever. Yay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little blue. I am 12w+2 and have still been bf DS2 twice a day. At night he feeds to sleep and then a quick feed when he first wakes. Last night he told me there was no milk. This morning when he tried again he said there was no milk. He told me he thought the baby had drunk it all down into my tummy. Which was so sweet. But I'm sad that mine and DS2's bf journey has come to an end after 3 years and 4 months and I didn't know it was going to happen 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Getting extra DS cuddles today. Poor monkey is not well, and he just wants his mummy... and his milk! Feel bad for not being at work when I've only just come back from mat leave, but my baby needs me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So curious as to why people call their babies sexy? I'm coming across more and more pictures of people's bubs on my Facebook newsfeed with captions such as 'my sexy little man'. Am I wrong in thinking this feels very wrong and is more than a little weird? Surely gorgeous, cute or adorable would be far more appropriate? Or is it just me?