Closed Thread
Page 48 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am moving stuff from pantry to my freezer. I was given a 6 foot chest freezer. It so empty. So I decided to move my baking and pasta etc to the freezer as my pantry is smaller than I would like.
    Anyhow. My mum buys my kids put cake mixes that I rarely use. I prefer to cook from scratch. They have been in the little side cupboards next to range hood and in pantry. I didn't realise how many I had. This isn't even all of them.

I think I need to make today a baking day.

I have some in my pantry. The kids are always asking me to make some. At the moment I can't be bothered. Usually I enjoy cooking and baking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I bought some brownie mix on sale so might make those but I need to buy eggs first!

dh had a sook last night also about losing weight and getting healthy so I'll have to keep the unhealthy stuff to myself during the week. sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    urghhhh sames. if you lived in melbs I would suggest we meet up for a coffee date lol

Aww yeah it sux hey...You can have coffee...hot choc gal here. I remember when I was living in Victoria with the ex husband, we ventured into St Kilda a couple of times to Ackland Street. Always had to stop at one of the partisseries.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Aww yeah it sux hey...You can have coffee...hot choc gal here. I remember when I was living in Victoria with the ex husband, we ventured into St Kilda a couple of times to Ackland Street. Always had to stop at one of the partisseries.
    where in melbs did you used to live? we are inner west here, bought a year ago. it's like one of the last areas that's affordable (or was affordable) that's not 50 million km out of the city. I always swore I'd never live over the west gate but here I am. it's not so bad really lol.

yeah I love all those cake shops in st kilda. argh now I want cake!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    where in melbs did you used to live? we are inner west here, bought a year ago. it's like one of the last areas that's affordable (or was affordable) that's not 50 million km out of the city. I always swore I'd never live over the west gate but here I am. it's not so bad really lol.

yeah I love all those cake shops in st kilda. argh now I want cake!!!

I didn't live in Melbourne itself. We lived about 100km north at Puckapunyal, an army base. We were there for almost 5 years, it nearly killed me I swear. Was Isolation central. My exhusband was in the army there. Both of my girls were born while we lived there. I had friends there, but it was like living in a fishbowl. I am a qlder, so when my girls were born, I didn't get many visitors. Got the baby blues big time. Just lost interest in myself, blah blah blah...fast forward 9ish years, much happier, love my bloke, life is much better

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I didn't live in Melbourne itself. We lived about 100km north at Puckapunyal, an army base. We were there for almost 5 years, it nearly killed me I swear. Was Isolation central. My exhusband was in the army there. Both of my girls were born while we lived there. I had friends there, but it was like living in a fishbowl. I am a qlder, so when my girls were born, I didn't get many visitors. Got the baby blues big time. Just lost interest in myself, blah blah blah...fast forward 9ish years, much happier, love my bloke, life is much better
    ahhhh I've heard of that place. yeah living in a small place and feeling isolated, that would be tough going.

glad you've moved on and are in a better place emotionally! life is too short to be spent unhappy!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I absolutely wholeheartedly agree!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am scared and grossed out.

DH has spotted a dead baby snake on our driveway

We live in suburbia!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#15

I am over DS constantly telling me he is STARVING!!!! and when I offer fruit, sandwich etc he says no and then will say he only wants lollies he never gets them so don't know why he keeps thinking it will work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    still bored. thank god we've got the baby first aid course tomorrow, another day in the house and I think I'll be driven mad!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (13-02-2016)